Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Academy

This is a school founded by a family of vampires, they fixed it up and has allowed not only vampires, but other races to join. so WELCOME ALL!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't RP until your character has been approved. Follow the guide lines.
House Appearance & Inside Spring10 Today's Weather: Sunny; 41°F with a small breeze of cool wind occasionally.
Remember to check the updates often!!!!!

House Appearance & Inside

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asher Black
Level 1
Asher Black

House Appearance & Inside Empty
PostSubject: House Appearance & Inside   House Appearance & Inside EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:09 pm

House Appearance & Inside Animehouse

Note: Yeah, it is small and it shows the inside of it as well. The kitchen as well as the bathroom can't be seen but on the left side of the bottom picture of it there is a door leading into the bathroom as well as the kitchen.

Last edited by Asher Black on Wed May 25, 2011 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Asher Black
Level 1
Asher Black

PostSubject: Re: House Appearance & Inside   House Appearance & Inside EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:55 pm

Asher walked up and up to the door and after turning the lock he opened the door to show his guest, Amelia & Xerxes his home. Of course, it wasn't a castle but he liked to believe he did at times as he point on inside and said contently with a warm look on his face.

"Make yourself at home, yes it is quite small and all but please it will do. I'll take care of you so there will be no need for you to cook me anything. We all are friends with benefits right?"

Clapping his hands he opened the door leading into the kitchen for he would go make his guest something to eat after all he was good when it came to the triangle of nutrition.
Back to top Go down
Amelia|Xerxes
Level 1
Amelia|Xerxes

PostSubject: Re: House Appearance & Inside   House Appearance & Inside EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:09 pm

Amelia walked up and stared at Asher's 'castle' with a raised eyebrow, a look of confusion and a mixed emotion on her face. 'Be nice' Xerxes told his female counterpart mentally. This brought a sigh from Amelia but she smiled as she walked in. "I suppose it can be comfortable." she said as she looked around. "So you planning to make sushi or something else?" she asked as she looked around then moved over to his bed and sat down on it with a bit of a jump to see how comfortable it was and then chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Asher Black
Level 1
Asher Black

PostSubject: Re: House Appearance & Inside   House Appearance & Inside EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:19 pm

Asher returned with a plate of everything from BBQ and seafood to sweets of many kinds along with tea. He chuckled happy to see she was enjoying his house, sure it was small in appearance but it sure was comfortable to be in as he places the plate down.

"Enjoying yourself?."
Back to top Go down
Amelia|Xerxes
Level 1
Amelia|Xerxes

PostSubject: Re: House Appearance & Inside   House Appearance & Inside EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:28 pm

WIth a small laugh, Amelia turned her head to look at Asher but her eyes were closed, completing the happy expression on her face. "Yes. Yes I am enjoying myself." then she sniffed the air a bit and got up and walked over to him, actually she had kind of jumped from the bed to him. "Oooh~ Look yummy." she said and picked out a sweet and ate it before she grinned. "Yep, most certainly yummy. Did you make all this?"
Back to top Go down
Asher Black
Level 1
Asher Black

PostSubject: Re: House Appearance & Inside   House Appearance & Inside EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:30 pm

Asher nods as he picks up his cup and the tea kettle and poured himself some tea and he placed it down and sipping he smiled. He had to do something with his many years of living, and cooking was definately one of them.

"Yeah, I can cook pretty well. I'm even more glad you are enjoying yourself."

Asher held his cup of tea in that elegant way with a gentle yet friendly expression, how he loved to see his friends having a fun time. Looking to the seafood he picked up a shrimp and placed it in his mouth and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Amelia|Xerxes
Level 1
Amelia|Xerxes

PostSubject: Re: House Appearance & Inside   House Appearance & Inside EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:42 pm

"Well as a demon who eats souls, it's hard for me to taste normal food. It took Xerxes forever to learn how to cook for our mistress since we can't taste much." she said and chuckled "He managed to get things to look completely good but not taste that way for awhile." she added with a laugh. Inside, Xerxes was sighing but the whole thing was true, when it came to food that wasn't a soul, neither of them could really taste it unless it had enough flavor.
Back to top Go down
Asher Black
Level 1
Asher Black

PostSubject: Re: House Appearance & Inside   House Appearance & Inside EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:49 pm

Asher frowns a bit sadly for he could never imagine not tasting good foods, he seemed to about to choke on the shrimp but recovered and slowly he sipped his tea which was rather warm but he didn't flinch due to the heat.

"That is sad. I like just about any kind of food, well at least you are having a bit of uh fun with sharing this information with me?"

He didn't know what to say but that as he looked in his reflection in his tea cup which was one of his many things that was related to his home since he moved all of his things out of his room in his castle and is now using them here.
Back to top Go down
Amelia|Xerxes
Level 1
Amelia|Xerxes

PostSubject: Re: House Appearance & Inside   House Appearance & Inside EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:00 am

"I suppose you could say that." she said as she shrugged a bit. Since neither Amelia nor Xerxes had ever had food before, they didn't know what they were missing and so it didn't really effect either of them. "Anyway, you seem more... elegantly raised sort of. Did you live a different life style before here?" she asked, very curious to know what his life had been before coming to the island.
Back to top Go down
Asher Black
Level 1
Asher Black

PostSubject: Re: House Appearance & Inside   House Appearance & Inside EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:04 am

Asher looked to Amelia with a relaxed expression, he didn't have such great memories of his home in England which he was sure it was gone. It had been gone for sometime, then again he didn't know as he chuckled with his eyes closed.

"Yeah, I was a Prince of a King and Queen in England back long ago."

He looked to his tea cup for a second and then back to Amelia sort of curious to know if she believed him. His prince like habits hadn't really died and that bothered him a bit but he liked himself being the way he was.
Back to top Go down
Amelia|Xerxes
Level 1
Amelia|Xerxes

PostSubject: Re: House Appearance & Inside   House Appearance & Inside EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:15 am

Amelia jumped up with a grand smile displayed on her face. "Really? England? I liked it there, always so much trouble making so many people willing to give their soul for small things. Like the Great Fire of London. That was such a fun event. I had nothing to do with it though, honest." she said and laughed a bit. "But I was never a demon for a king or queen, there was once an angel who was nuts that had been but I never liked angels, especially not that one." she said and stuck out her tongue in disgust as emphasis.
Back to top Go down
Asher Black
Level 1
Asher Black

PostSubject: Re: House Appearance & Inside   House Appearance & Inside EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:19 am

Asher laughed to her face lightly as he placed his hand on his cheek with the tea cup on his lap, he couldn't help but find her rather cute and after a moment or two he thought that he closed his eyes and said in a hum.

"Yes, angels are rather fickle people eh?"

He opened his eyes lightly and then looked to Amelia with a smile on his face, Asher liked about any breed of creature no matter the shape, form, or gender.
Back to top Go down
Amelia|Xerxes
Level 1
Amelia|Xerxes

PostSubject: Re: House Appearance & Inside   House Appearance & Inside EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:35 am

Amelia nodded with her arms crossed and her cyan eyes closed. "Yes, more than that actually." she said as she nodded her head a bit. "Have you ever met an angel before? Each one I've met is either psycho and thinking they're doing things for some great good or they're always preaching pretty much. Yet sometimes they're hypocrites. It's maddening." she sighed and picked up another bit of food and ate it. "I bet their souls, if they have one, taste gross." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Asher Black
Level 1
Asher Black

PostSubject: Re: House Appearance & Inside   House Appearance & Inside EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:39 am

Asher chuckled while sipping his tea, who knows about them tasting gross. He actually couldn't imagine eating souls in the first place but demons and vampires were two different beings. Asher looked to Amelia with a rather calm expression as he said right out.

"Maybe, eating their souls may give you some kind of illness?"

He chuckled for he figured their were souls who are not at all filling to the ones that are and make you fat.
Back to top Go down
Amelia|Xerxes
Level 1
Amelia|Xerxes

PostSubject: Re: House Appearance & Inside   House Appearance & Inside EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:12 am

Amelia gasped as she jumped up "You're probably right." she said and her face looked like she would be ill as she groaned. "I can just imagine the vile taste." she said as she shuddered then shook her head as if she was trying to clear it. "Anyway~ What kind of sweets do you favor?" she asked, smiling now. When it came to human food she preferred sweets that she could taste. With souls, her and Xerxes pretty much shared the same taste, a mix of different flavors brought on by the events someone had lived through.
Back to top Go down
Asher Black
Level 1
Asher Black

PostSubject: Re: House Appearance & Inside   House Appearance & Inside EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:44 am

Asher tapped his cup with his fingernail of his right hand as he looked to Amelia with rather large interest. He just about liked all kind of foods no matter how sweet or spicy but that was thanks to his up bringing he guessed.

"That I favor, Krumpets, French Vanilla Cake, Chocolate Swiss, Mint Ice Cream Sundae, and French Chocolate with Chocolate and Vanilla Swirl. Stuff like that mainly."

His onyx hues closed as he grinned, he liked and ate all of those sweets on days that were all to perfect. Asher never really gained anymore weight since he walks it off or burns it off while doing his house-hold chores. He never stays still in his house when he is alone is the main thing not that he minded being a stay at home single mother without kids or a husband. Thinking that made him laugh rather loudly.
Back to top Go down
Amelia|Xerxes
Level 1
Amelia|Xerxes

PostSubject: Re: House Appearance & Inside   House Appearance & Inside EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:16 am

Smiling as Asher listed the different kinds of sweets, Amelia had to think that she ate some of those on rare occasions, some of those occasions she was able to taste and others she tasted nothing of the sweets, just the knowledge that she had a bit of the sweet food in her mouth and she was supposed to be eating it existed. Then she blinked, thoroughly confused when the male started to laugh "What's so funny? Come on, tell me. You have to." she demanded, wanting to know what could be so funny and why she was missing out on the joke.
Back to top Go down
Asher Black
Level 1
Asher Black

PostSubject: Re: House Appearance & Inside   House Appearance & Inside EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:19 am

Asher's eyes went wide and he chuckled with his left hand under the right side of his chin, he smiled rather lively for he knew that she would find it funny and so it couldn't hurt to tell her right I mean after all he takes jokes and what not quite alright.

"I was thinking of how I was a stay at home single mother who has no husband. Ain't that funny?"

He looked to his cup of tea and sipped it contently with a rather pleased look on his face, he got it off of his chest before she could beat it out of him.
Back to top Go down
Amelia|Xerxes
Level 1
Amelia|Xerxes

PostSubject: Re: House Appearance & Inside   House Appearance & Inside EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:40 am

Amelia blinekd a bit and then laughed. It was kind of funny. "Hey, you are like that aren't you. Though you don't have any kids." she said with a bit of a chuckle. It was an amusing and pretty lively night for both Amelia and Xerxes. And since neither were at the mansion right now, Amelia was having even more fun. However, if Theo was in trouble or called them, whoever was called by name would go straight to her. It was part of the contract and both always knew where she was, the mark that was on Theo was the sign of their contract and also so that she could never get away because the mark would not come off. "If you adopted some kids or something then that image would be completed." Amelia said, referring back to the stay at home single mother thing.
Back to top Go down
Asher Black
Level 1
Asher Black

PostSubject: Re: House Appearance & Inside   House Appearance & Inside EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:45 am

Asher chuckled as he waves his hands with his eyes closed, he found it a little odd that if he did adopt someone and brought them there to act like his son or daughter some people would ask some very disturbing questions.

"Oh heavens, I'm far to old to adopt. See, even I sound like a stay at home mother."
Back to top Go down
Amelia|Xerxes
Level 1
Amelia|Xerxes

PostSubject: Re: House Appearance & Inside   House Appearance & Inside EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:07 am

Amelia laughed a bit musically again. "Oh no, you don't even look that old, you hardly look twenty. You could adopt." she said playfully before she laughed a bit again. Honestly, Amelia wasn't a fan of kids. She hadn't met a single one that she didn't mind so she hated most of them. After one more chuckle Amelia sighed softly before she looked at him. "Anyway, you got any other siblings or anything?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House Appearance & Inside   House Appearance & Inside Empty

Back to top Go down

House Appearance & Inside
Page 1 of 1