Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Academy

This is a school founded by a family of vampires, they fixed it up and has allowed not only vampires, but other races to join. so WELCOME ALL!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't RP until your character has been approved. Follow the guide lines.
Inside  Spring10 Today's Weather: Sunny; 41°F with a small breeze of cool wind occasionally.
Remember to check the updates often!!!!!

Inside

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasu Nacht
Level 1
Karasu Nacht

Inside  Empty
PostSubject: Inside    Inside  EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 7:37 pm

Inside  InsideJapaneseHome

Due to large space you can practice your skills here.
Back to top Go down
Selvina
Level 1
Selvina

Inside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside    Inside  EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:59 pm

Selvina sighed, and paced nervously. When she got tired of that, she began to draw. When she was done with that, she just continued to pace. She didn't want to tell him yet, but she had too. She had too.
Back to top Go down
Karasu Nacht
Level 1
Karasu Nacht

Inside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside    Inside  EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 10:00 pm

Karasu Nacht poked his head in after sliding the door open. He frowned when he picked up Selvina's scent. "Is something bothering you?" Karasu Nacht asked as he walked in but not before stumbling on his first step and his eyebrows twitched for it may take a little bit more time to get use to his surroundings without his walking staff. Karasu Nacht's hands were in his kimono sleeves as he tilted his head facing Selvina with a worried expression.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Level 1
Felicity

Character sheet
Health:
Inside  Health1220/9999Inside  Health10  (20/9999)
TP:
Inside  Left_bar_bleue10/999Inside  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/999)
EXP:
Inside  Explef1020/100Inside  Expemp10  (20/100)

Inside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside    Inside  EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 10:11 pm

Felicity followed out behind Karasu, jumping a bit when she saw him stumbling and moved over next to him, worried about him. She looked up at Selvina and had a feeling she knew what was going on and for a second she felt a bit ill herself since she had promised to wait twenty-four hours for Selvina to say something herself, she wondered if Karasu wouldn't trust her as much once he found out that Felicity had found out before him when it was his home.
Back to top Go down
Selvina
Level 1
Selvina

Inside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside    Inside  EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:11 pm

Selvina jumped a bit when she heard Karasu speak. She wasn't too sure of this. She had a feeling in the pit of her gut that told her not to say anything, but she ignored it like normal. She took a deep breath, and said quickly, "I-invited-a-man-to-stay-at-your-house 'cos-he-was-in-the-same-situation-I-was, homeless-and-wandering. I-know-I-should-have-asked-but-I-was-too-scared." All this was said in one breath, and all very fast paced so that if a human heard it, they wouldn't pick the words up to easily. She hung her head, fighting to keep her beating heart calm, and hoped he wouldn't get too mad.
Back to top Go down
Karasu Nacht
Level 1
Karasu Nacht

Inside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside    Inside  EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:16 am

Karasu Nacht thought silently to himself as his face faced the direction of the floor."I see." Karasu Nacht looked up lightly as he took his hands out of his sleeves as he took his staff figuring he would use it as he walked up to Selvina with the staff guiding him as he placed his hand on her shoulder which he guessed it was her shoulder as he smiled understandingly. "You did the right thing actually for a man without a purpose isn't really a man at all. To think you saved him sort of like how Felicity and I saved you I guess you can say?"
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Level 1
Felicity

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

Inside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside    Inside  EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:11 pm

Felicity was glad that Karasu wasn't upset with Selvina but then she remembered her own worry that she had to deal with. She moved over to Karasu and touched his sleeve before she dropped down gracefully on her knees so that her dress spread out around her in a circle, her head bowed down. "Karasu I knew the man was here before you were told. I had heard a noise upstairs and went to see. When I got there I saw him and was explained the same situation you were told but it was asked of me to remain silent so that Selvina or himself could tell you. I promised my silence for twenty-four hours. Nonetheless, I knew before yourself. I have done something that could be considered treasonous to your love for me and I ask for forgiveness." she said, the whole time her head was bowed down. She was taught at the court of England long ago, even if she was banished later after that. Felicity was even taught things for situations such as this.
Back to top Go down
Karasu Nacht
Level 1
Karasu Nacht

Inside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside    Inside  EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:35 pm

Karasu Nacht lightly jumped and he looked in the direction of where Felicity's voice and he frowned as he tried reaching for her but felt nothing and using his staff to tap the ground and seeing the vibrations he sensed she was on the ground which made him sad for sensing she was bowing. "I'm not mad at you. I could never be mad at anyone. It has already been said and I know of it now. It is okay that you keep some secrets from me for I don't like prying into peoples buisness. I never was mad at you and thus I forgave you ten times over, Felicity." Karasu Nacht understood the fact that they wanted to keep it secret. He didn't doubt that and nor did he hate it. Karasu Nacht knew that some people wanted to keep secrets for a reason and that wasn't entirely bad. It just goes to show it is quite normal to keep secrets from people.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Level 1
Felicity

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

Inside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside    Inside  EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 6:57 pm

Felicity looked up at Karasu then grabbed his hand gently and kissed the back of it before she stood up and hugged him. Then she smiled soft at him and kissed his cheek before she slid one of her hands into his, holding it gently then she smiled softly at Selvina. She was glad and completely happy that Karasu wasn't mad at her.
Back to top Go down
Karasu Nacht
Level 1
Karasu Nacht

Inside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside    Inside  EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 7:01 pm

Karasu Nacht smiled with a gentle expression glad that Felicity understood that he wasn't mad at her. He could never hate Felicity for anything, he has heard of all the stuff she has been through and he wanted to make the time to show her that the future holds great things espeically for her and her potential. Karasu Nacht held her hand lightly as he smiled kindly.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Level 1
Felicity

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

Inside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside    Inside  EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 7:17 pm

Felicity smiled and leaned against Karasu gently as she held his hand still. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath as she relaxed. She was realizing that she was grateful for so much from Karasu that she didn't think she was going to ever be able to measure how much she was grateful.
Back to top Go down
Selvina
Level 1
Selvina

Inside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside    Inside  EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 7:30 pm

Selvina was still shaking when he said that. Fortunately, her constitution allowed her to faint at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Karasu Nacht
Level 1
Karasu Nacht

Inside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside    Inside  EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 7:57 pm

Karasu Nacht would of blinked but his eyelids shivered hearing Selvina faint. Karasu Nacht used his staff to lead his way to Selvina as he looked down lightly before bending down and helping her up by taking a hold of her shoulders with a concerned expression. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Level 1
Felicity

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

Inside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside    Inside  EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:08 pm

Felicity ran over to Selvina and bent down a bit at first "Selvina?" she questioned and touched her cheek with a gently touch by the tips of her fingers and then felt her forehead to make sure she didn't have a fever.
Back to top Go down
Selvina
Level 1
Selvina

Inside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside    Inside  EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:19 pm

Selvina shook her head a bit, and opened her eyes. She saw them, and said, "Sorry... You shouldn't worry about that too much... I do that every now and then."
Back to top Go down
Karasu Nacht
Level 1
Karasu Nacht

Inside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside    Inside  EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:22 pm

Karasu Nacht sighed relieved and he frowned for he was on the floor and he may have a bit of problem getting up. Karasu Nacht placed his staff down as he attempted to stand up but was a little weakly doing so as well as leaning in for his staff and searching he eventually found it and listens silently.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Level 1
Felicity

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

Inside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside    Inside  EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:27 pm

Felicity sighed and looked at Selvina "If it happens a lot you should have told us. What if that happened and you were somewhere dangerous or it would lead to danger?" she said then noticed what Karasu was doing and she stood up and supported Karasu a bit to help him.
Back to top Go down
Selvina
Level 1
Selvina

Inside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside    Inside  EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:53 am

Selvina shifted nervously, then said, "It only happens when I'm really nervous. I've been nervous since I started staying here. I have made an enemy out of a Vampire..."
Back to top Go down
Karasu Nacht
Level 1
Karasu Nacht

Inside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside    Inside  EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:03 pm

Karasu Nacht smiled to Felicity as if saying 'Thank you' and he looked in Selvina's direction since he heard everything that she had said. "That is not good, but putting that aside for now. Who is this man and what is his name?" Karasu Nacht sounded like a father which he smiled lightly after thinking it. Karasu Nacht didn't know this man and he figured to ask about him before taking this a bit further.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Level 1
Felicity

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

Inside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside    Inside  EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:04 pm

Felicity chuckled at how fatherly Karasu had sounded and she looked around a bit, having a familiar feeling strike her suddenly. She knew what she was looking for so while she stayed by Karasu, letting him and Selvina talk, she looked around before she spotted the black crow in the sky that was flying down to them. She grinned and held out her arm for it to land on and stroked the back of it's head and down it's back gently before she took the letter off it's leg. Her parents were a bit old fashioned in the way of sending mail, not that Felicity minded.
Back to top Go down
Selvina
Level 1
Selvina

Inside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside    Inside  EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:40 am

Selvina chuckled too, standing up gracefully, she said, "Vashyron. He is... human, but with abilities. I thiiiink he is a bounty hunter." She hugged Karasu gently, bringing Felicity into the hug, she murmured, "Couldn't have better parents."
Back to top Go down
Karasu Nacht
Level 1
Karasu Nacht

Inside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside    Inside  EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:22 pm

Karasu Nacht gasped and he smiled glad that Selvina was happy. "As long as you are happy then I am happy." Karasu Nacht softly patted Selvina's back as his eyelids shiver lightly. He felt glad that everyone here was happy. Karasu Nacht went silent as he listened to the two known as Selvina and Felicity.
Back to top Go down
Selvina
Level 1
Selvina

Inside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside    Inside  EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:25 pm

Selvina pulled back a bit, and said, "I'm putting you in danger, Karasu, Felicity... I'm being hunted. I ran here for protection, and you gave it to me. Its been a week, I have to go get my answer..." She looked heart-rended, and hugged them tighter, "I love you guys..."
Back to top Go down
Karasu Nacht
Level 1
Karasu Nacht

Inside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside    Inside  EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:28 pm

Karasu Nacht gently held her like a father would do. "I love you as well. Just as long as you are safe I will be happy." Karasu Nacht was sure Felicity would feel the same way since they adopted Selvina like a actual daughter. Karasu Nacht nodded in Selvina's direction as he smiled proudly.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Level 1
Felicity

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

Inside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside    Inside  EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 9:43 am

"You're always be welcomed here Selvina so you don't even have to think of leaving." Felicity said after a moment. It wasn't that she didn't like Selvina, she cared for her but it was that motherly caring that Felicity wasn't comfortable with talking about right now. She smiled at her and hugged her gently as her own mother had done to her then shook looked at the crow perched on her own and said something to it in ancient Egyptian before a note materialized for Felicity and she wrote on it in the same language before attaching the note to the crow before it took off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inside  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside    Inside  Empty

Back to top Go down

Inside
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Academy :: Role Play Sections :: Town :: Inside the Town :: Town Houses :: Karasu Nacht's House-
Jump to: