Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Academy

This is a school founded by a family of vampires, they fixed it up and has allowed not only vampires, but other races to join. so WELCOME ALL!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't RP until your character has been approved. Follow the guide lines.
Karasu Nacht's Bedroom Spring10 Today's Weather: Sunny; 41°F with a small breeze of cool wind occasionally.
Remember to check the updates often!!!!!

Karasu Nacht's Bedroom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karasu Nacht
Level 1
Karasu Nacht

Karasu Nacht's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Karasu Nacht's Bedroom   Karasu Nacht's Bedroom EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 7:42 pm

Karasu Nacht's Bedroom Masterbedroomv1jd
Back to top Go down
Karasu Nacht
Level 1
Karasu Nacht

PostSubject: Re: Karasu Nacht's Bedroom   Karasu Nacht's Bedroom EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:16 am

Karasu Nacht slid open his bedroom door and still leading Felicity he had walked them both to the bed before letting go of her hand as he walked to the bathroom in the bedroom. Having a bit of trouble, Karasu Nacht couldn't find his drawers until he found them and stepping out he wears a sleep kimono which was completely gray with black edges on the sleeves and he asked Felicity. "Ready to sleep?" Karasu Nacht placed his hand out following the wall and he mentally cursed for he still had a hard time finding his way when he went to change into his sleeping wear.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Level 1
Felicity

Character sheet
Health:
Karasu Nacht's Bedroom Health1220/9999Karasu Nacht's Bedroom Health10  (20/9999)
TP:
Karasu Nacht's Bedroom Left_bar_bleue10/999Karasu Nacht's Bedroom Empty_bar_bleue  (10/999)
EXP:
Karasu Nacht's Bedroom Explef1020/100Karasu Nacht's Bedroom Expemp10  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Karasu Nacht's Bedroom   Karasu Nacht's Bedroom EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:35 am

Felicity smiled as she waited on him and looked around a bit then when she saw him come out she smiled and got up and went to help him. Though it was a bit of cheating as some may think, she had used her magic to make her silk night gown appear as she had changed into it. Then she smiled at Karasu as she lead him to the bed. "I'm ready." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Karasu Nacht
Level 1
Karasu Nacht

PostSubject: Re: Karasu Nacht's Bedroom   Karasu Nacht's Bedroom EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:37 am

Karasu Nacht sighed faintly but it was one of relief. "Thank you. I actually thought I would of fallen and broke my back." Karasu Nacht chuckled eased by the fact she was ready and so when he got to the bed he sat down on it softly as he looked in Felicity's direction as he said. "If you are ready then I suppose I am too."
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Level 1
Felicity

Character sheet
Health:
Karasu Nacht's Bedroom Health1220/9999Karasu Nacht's Bedroom Health10  (20/9999)
TP:
Karasu Nacht's Bedroom Left_bar_bleue10/999Karasu Nacht's Bedroom Empty_bar_bleue  (10/999)
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Karasu Nacht's Bedroom   Karasu Nacht's Bedroom EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:40 am

Felicity smiled once Karasu was sitting down then she walked over to the other side of the bed and crawled up on it and over next to Karasu and she kissed his cheek softly and smiled at him. "You're welcome." she said then hugged him. "I am ready. It feels like it's been such a long day." she said as she covered a small yawn.
Back to top Go down
Karasu Nacht
Level 1
Karasu Nacht

PostSubject: Re: Karasu Nacht's Bedroom   Karasu Nacht's Bedroom EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:44 am

Karasu Nacht couldn't agree more as he slides off his traditional ninja like sandle shoes as he fixed the sheets to where it covered them both and he smiled in her direction as well as a faintly blush for the kiss on the cheek. "It is probably because of all the stuff happening. It has been a busy week or so has it not?" Karasu Nacht placed himself close to Felicity taking in her warmth and he laid his head down with his left arm under his head while the other one was over her waist in a loving loose hold.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Level 1
Felicity

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Karasu Nacht's Bedroom   Karasu Nacht's Bedroom EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:52 am

Felicity laid down next to him, her head near Karasu's chest at a height where if she moved just a bit it would be tucked under his chin. "Yeah." she agreed then put one of her arms under her head as she used the other to rest near Karasu's lower chest near his stomach. "Goodnight Karasu." she said softly and kissed his lips gently before she smiled at him and closed her eyes softly to sleep.

(I think like my character, I'm going to go to bed. Goodnight ^^)
Back to top Go down
Karasu Nacht
Level 1
Karasu Nacht

PostSubject: Re: Karasu Nacht's Bedroom   Karasu Nacht's Bedroom EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:55 am

(Night! ^^)

Karasu Nacht returned the kiss and he to decided to turn in for the night for it was indeed a busy day and that made him feel a bit to tired to think straight. Karasu Nacht relaxed and eased his breathing as he whispered to his fiance. "Good-night." Karasu Nacht was alseep within the next few minutes after Felicity.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Level 1
Felicity

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Karasu Nacht's Bedroom   Karasu Nacht's Bedroom EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:46 pm

Felicity slept with easy next to Karasu and woke up feeling refreshed. She was still next to him, her head having been against his chest as if it were a living pillow. Lifting her head up just a bit, her blood red eyes would have seemed dull from just waking up but they slowly brightened with warmth as she turned her head to look at her fiance. Ever so gently, she lifted one of her hands to run her finger tips over his cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
Karasu Nacht
Level 1
Karasu Nacht

PostSubject: Re: Karasu Nacht's Bedroom   Karasu Nacht's Bedroom EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:24 pm

Karasu Nacht shivered lightly as he silently stirred as he placed his hand which was loosely around her now on her shoulder as he smiled some what refreshed a bit. Karasu Nacht placed his cheek against the top of her head as he holds her softly. "Hello. Did you sleep well, Felicity?"
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Level 1
Felicity

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Karasu Nacht's Bedroom   Karasu Nacht's Bedroom EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:01 pm

Felicity smiled up at Karasu and kissed him softly before saying "Good morning" and nodded her head slightly while saying "Yeah, I slept wonderfully well. How did you sleep?" she then asked, moving her hands to rest against his chest gently but so that her fingers touched his shoulders a bit at the front.
Back to top Go down
Karasu Nacht
Level 1
Karasu Nacht

PostSubject: Re: Karasu Nacht's Bedroom   Karasu Nacht's Bedroom EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:29 pm

Karasu Nacht shifted his head a bit so to not hit her head by accident but while doing so he felt her kiss him which made him blush lightly but he said as calmly as he could. "I slept fine, sleeping for me is pratically what I do a lot since my eyes are always closed." Karasu Nacht's left hand softly touched her face as best as he could while his right supported himself but only slightly since he was still laying down.

Back to top Go down
Felicity
Level 1
Felicity

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Karasu Nacht's Bedroom   Karasu Nacht's Bedroom EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:54 am

Felicity smiled softly and placed her hand gently over the hand of his that was touching her face softly though she did blink a bit, wondering if he was joking or being serious. "I'm glad you slept well. Are you hungry?" she asked softly, running her fingers over the fingers on his hand that was on her face. Since Felicity couldn't really cook anything decent without help and reminders, her question was really meaning if he was in the need of any blood, despite how she only had half a vampire's portion of blood in her veins.
Back to top Go down
Karasu Nacht
Level 1
Karasu Nacht

PostSubject: Re: Karasu Nacht's Bedroom   Karasu Nacht's Bedroom EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 pm

Karasu Nacht heard the question and he couldn't help but smile as kindly as possible as he nodded toward her, the blush did fade some what slightly over his cheeks. "I am indeed hungry some what. What are you in the mood for, love?" Karasu's face became rather speechless as he heard himself say that and he couldn't help but smile and chuckle to himself. It would surely take sometime to get use to that, after all they were soon to be married and he couldn't wait for it. He knew that a lot of happiness will be shared as well as love. Karasu Nacht was very happy to know that so much good things would happen to him as well as Felicity. He knew that she had been through to much, and he hoped that this time together would surely make up for the rest of her past that didn't seem to fit her so well. After all he wanted her to be happy with him, only cause her happiness was his light in a way. If she was happy, then he was happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karasu Nacht's Bedroom   Karasu Nacht's Bedroom Empty

Back to top Go down

Karasu Nacht's Bedroom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Academy :: Role Play Sections :: Town :: Inside the Town :: Town Houses :: Karasu Nacht's House-
Jump to: