Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Academy

This is a school founded by a family of vampires, they fixed it up and has allowed not only vampires, but other races to join. so WELCOME ALL!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't RP until your character has been approved. Follow the guide lines.
Green Room Spring10 Today's Weather: Sunny; 41°F with a small breeze of cool wind occasionally.
Remember to check the updates often!!!!!

Green Room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ceres
Admin Level 3
Ceres

Character sheet
Health:
Green Room Health1255/9999Green Room Health10  (55/9999)
TP:
Green Room Left_bar_bleue45/999Green Room Empty_bar_bleue  (45/999)
EXP:
Green Room Explef1025/100Green Room Expemp10  (25/100)

Green Room Empty
PostSubject: Green Room   Green Room EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:32 pm

This room is for growing plants indoors.
Back to top Go down
Theodananda
Level 1
Theodananda

Green Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Room   Green Room EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:40 pm

Theodananda walked into the green room, which was a very large and very tall room that was filled with plants. Flowers, small trees, bushes, etc. is all that is growing in the room. Then she hollered out, "Amelia? Amelia where are you?" Asking with a normal tone as she was cutting the tops of the roses off of the stems.
Back to top Go down
Amelia|Xerxes
Level 1
Amelia|Xerxes

Green Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Room   Green Room EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:46 pm

Amelia, hardly one dressed for serving someone else walked into the green room when called. "Here Mistress. Did you need me for something?" she asked, tilting her head a bit so that her sunny blond hair swayed to the side, her bright blue eyes shining. Unlike her counterpart, Xerxes, Amelia didn't seem like much of a servant though she could do the same things if she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Theodananda
Level 1
Theodananda

Green Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Room   Green Room EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:53 pm

Theodananda smiled and turned around, looking at Amelia. "Please do not call me Mistress, you know how I feel about that. Just call me Theo or Theodananda." Saying politely and only looking Amelia in the eye with her right eye considering she was blind in the left one. "Now then. Could you please help me cut off all of the tops of these roses? They are so ugly and I only like the thorned stems." She asked.
Back to top Go down
Amelia|Xerxes
Level 1
Amelia|Xerxes

Green Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Room   Green Room EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:03 am

"Milady, my contracted master must always be identified and held above. Surely you recall that." she said with a sighed and picked up a set of scissors and easily cutting off the tops of the roses and catching them to toss into a basket she had made appeared to help with the un-ordered command. "Milady should be more direct. Too easily could one pass that as just a plea instead of an order."
Back to top Go down
Theodananda
Level 1
Theodananda

Green Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Room   Green Room EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:15 am

"Now now now. Come now, you are taking me out of my good mood. I need to talk to Xerxes. Switch to him!" Theo demanded with a swish of her hand as if shewing Amelia away.
Back to top Go down
Amelia|Xerxes
Level 1
Amelia|Xerxes

Green Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Room   Green Room EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:19 am

Amelia huffed and threw the scissors down like a child in a tantrum as she yelled "Xerxes!" though it wasn't necessary for her to do so. Then darkness consumed her body and when it faded away in black raven feathers that vanished upon touching the floor, Xerxes stood before Theodananda. "You called Milady?" he asked with a formal bow.
Back to top Go down
Theodananda
Level 1
Theodananda

Green Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Room   Green Room EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:23 am

"Yes I did. You are more reasonable than Amelia, I hope. Would you rather call me Milady, Mistress, Theo, or Theodananda??" She asked Xerxes when she turned her head to look at him with her right brown eye.
Back to top Go down
Amelia|Xerxes
Level 1
Amelia|Xerxes

Green Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Room   Green Room EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:28 am

"Milady is always to be referred to by title however she may choose that title be it Milady, Mistress, Ladyship, Highness, Excellency, or Majesty." he said as he straightened from his bow to look at Theodananda with crimson red eyes, the opposite of Amelia's light blue.
Back to top Go down
Theodananda
Level 1
Theodananda

Green Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Room   Green Room EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:34 am

Theo frowned slightly and went back to cutting the tops of the roses off with scissors. "Well that does not exactly answer what I wanted to know. But oh well. Go on. You are no longer needed at the moment."She said as then her stomach growled ferociously from being hungry and not feeding for several days.
Back to top Go down
Amelia|Xerxes
Level 1
Amelia|Xerxes

Green Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Room   Green Room EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:38 am

Xerxes frowned upon hearing Theo's stomach growl. "It seems Amelia has not kept up with reminding Milady of her meals and making sure they are prepared. I will go prepare dinner." he said and bowed before moving to leave the room to head for the kitchen. "Unless of course Milady would rather head out for a meal." he said, glancing back at her as his words meant to find someone to feed on.
Back to top Go down
Theodananda
Level 1
Theodananda

Green Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Room   Green Room EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:43 am

Theo continued to cut the tops off of the flowers as she spoke with a sigh. "Noo. I do not wish to feed right now, nor do I wish to feed for a few more days. But thank you anyway."She said as she finished cutting the tops of the flowers off and placed her scissors in a cup of cleansing water. "I think I might take a nap though. I am rather tired." Theo finally said as she walked away from some of the flowers and over to an old fashioned laying sofa and laid down on it.
Back to top Go down
Amelia|Xerxes
Level 1
Amelia|Xerxes

Green Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Room   Green Room EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:51 am

"As you wish milady. I will return in time with the scheduled tea then." he said and gave another bow before he turned and walked out, probably to go to the kitchen.

[left topic]
Back to top Go down
Theodananda
Level 1
Theodananda

Green Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Room   Green Room EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:53 am

Soon after closing her eyes, Theo fell asleep in the old fashioned lay down sofa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Green Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Room   Green Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Green Room
Page 1 of 1