Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Academy

This is a school founded by a family of vampires, they fixed it up and has allowed not only vampires, but other races to join. so WELCOME ALL!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't RP until your character has been approved. Follow the guide lines.
Living Room Spring10 Today's Weather: Sunny; 41°F with a small breeze of cool wind occasionally.
Remember to check the updates often!!!!!

Living Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasu Nacht
Level 1
Karasu Nacht

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Living Room   Living Room EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 7:43 pm

Living Room JapaneseLivingRoom

Can also be used as a dining room.
Back to top Go down
Karasu Nacht
Level 1
Karasu Nacht

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:00 pm

Karasu Nacht slides open the door with his left hand for he held the tray with his right. Placing the food down on the center of the table, and thanks to him memorizing the steps as well as the smell of his house. He can find himself very well in his house. Karasu Nacht sits on the cushion on the left side of the table and leans to the sliding door behind him, opens it to let in a little fresh air. Karasu Nacht fixes his collar as he thinks to himself silently but smiles while doing so.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Level 1
Felicity

Character sheet
Health:
Living Room Health1220/9999Living Room Health10  (20/9999)
TP:
Living Room Left_bar_bleue10/999Living Room Empty_bar_bleue  (10/999)
EXP:
Living Room Explef1020/100Living Room Expemp10  (20/100)

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:09 pm

Felicity walked in behind him and sat down across from him, sitting down comfortable on her knees with the skirt of the dress she wore fanned out around her. To be a bit more polite she hoped, she unhooked Kaila from her outer left thigh and set the customed whip on the floor beside her on the left while she watched him and wondered what he was thinking about.
Back to top Go down
Karasu Nacht
Level 1
Karasu Nacht

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:15 pm

Karasu Nacht looked in her direction and smiled picking up the plate ment for her and handed her it. "Here you are" Karasu Nacht smiled politely and taking the tea kettle off the tray poured two cups for them using his feeling, as well as hearing to determine where it goes. Karasu Nacht was sitting indian style and was quite relaxed in sitting in that position for he could reach her as well as himself quite well.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Level 1
Felicity

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:26 pm

Felicity smiled kindly "Thank you" she said and started to eat slowly to take her time, closing her eyes mostly as she did. She started to think of something to say, a conversation to start so that they could talk while they ate the food that Karasu had made.
Back to top Go down
Karasu Nacht
Level 1
Karasu Nacht

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:33 pm

Karasu Nacht takes small bites of his food that he has made. He felt good emotionally for he had never had anyone with him to eat his food with. Karasu Nacht smirks contently as he listens to the birds outside. "So, if you did cook. What would your first meal be?" Karasu Nacht asked this curiously for he wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Level 1
Felicity

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:35 pm

"Hmm" Felicity was quiet for a bit as she thought about what she would want to cook if she was to cook something. "Maybe...an omelet" she said as she looked up at the ceiling. "Yeah, that possibly." she said and smiled as she looked back at him again. "What was the first thing you made?" she asked, tilting her head a bit to the side in a sign of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Karasu Nacht
Level 1
Karasu Nacht

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:41 pm

Karasu Nacht thinks to himself silently and he chuckles lightly. "Hm, I believe it was a steak?" Karasu Nacht liked steak dishes when he was a child and always wanted to make them. He smirked sipping his tea.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Level 1
Felicity

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:45 pm

"Really? Neat." she smiled and took a drink of her tea after blowing on it a little. "So what gave you an interest to come here?" she asked, hoping she hadn't already asked that before as she took another sip of her eat.
Back to top Go down
Karasu Nacht
Level 1
Karasu Nacht

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:43 pm

Karasu Nacht shrugs lightly as he takes another bite of rice with a fork. "Well, in real terms I wanted to see if I could find a place where I can relax and take it easy you know. So, in terms I came here in search of a new home and I suppose I found it" Karasu Nacht smiles and his eyebrow twitches when he heard a bird chirp in the distance and he smiles lightly in amusement for he loved to hear the animals sing in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Level 1
Felicity

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:58 am

Felicity smiled as she listened to him but she only faintly heard the bird. "That's good, I hope I don't cause too many problems for you then with your new home and area then." she said as she smiled and ate her food. She found the evening pleasant, it was peaceful and reminded her of good times when she was younger even.
Back to top Go down
Karasu Nacht
Level 1
Karasu Nacht

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:38 am

Karasu Nacht smirked lightly as he finishes his dish of rice as he chuckles lightly. "Its no trouble" Karasu Nacht took a deep breath as he sips his tea as he thinks to himself. "So, tell me. What do you plan on doing when school starts back?" Karasu Nacht smiled in her direction, he asked this curiously cause he wanted to start a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Level 1
Felicity

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 2:43 pm

"When school starts back up? Hmmm probably go to the classes though I need to figure out if I need to sign up for any or if I'm already assigned to some." she said as she continued to eat what rice she had left but stopped for a moment to take a drink of tea. "What do you plan on doing around here? If you're not going to be attending the academy."
Back to top Go down
Karasu Nacht
Level 1
Karasu Nacht

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:59 pm

Karasu Nacht thought to himself and he simply smiles politely yet kindly. "I suppose I'll just take it easy and live my life to the fullest" Karasu Nacht figured that was the best answer he could give her considering that he didn't really know much himself. Karasu Nacht sipped his tea again silently and smiled in her direction.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Level 1
Felicity

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:42 pm

Felicity smiled back at him "That sounds good." she said as the wind blew at her light blond hair from the open sliding door. She finished her food and sat back a bit as she drank her tea slowly. Felicity smiled still as she tucked the moved strands of blond hair behind her ear. "It's nice outside it seems, despite the chill." she said, thinking of something to say "What would be your favorite season?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Karasu Nacht
Level 1
Karasu Nacht

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:41 am

Karasu Nacht placed his cup down as he thinks silently to himself. Smiling calmly he looks in her direction. "I like all seasons, I'm not one to be picky but I favor all of them and how they feel" Karasu Nacht nods glad with his answer as he sips more of his tea in a silent yet gentle fashion.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Level 1
Felicity

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:56 am

Felicity smiled "I wish I could say the same but once it gets too cold for me I'm not a fan for the weather so it doesn't seem like I have as much liking for Winter and Fall as I do for Spring and Summer." she said and took a drink of her tea. "Hey, Karasu, is it....hard being blind?" she asked, hoping it wasn't rude. Her voice was soft as she held the cup in her hands, trying not to tremble at the thought of she herself becoming blind, it terrified her. Sure sometimes she felt blind even though she had her sight but she could still actually see, not only normal but the past and future as well as the truth in some things. Losing her sight of all that, it scared her.
Back to top Go down
Karasu Nacht
Level 1
Karasu Nacht

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:46 am

Karasu Nacht places the cup down silently as he replies. "Honestly, it is hard. It took me a while to get use to it. At times its frustrating cause I can't see the happiness on the peoples face as well as they love of my lifes face. I sadly grew up living in fear of my blindness and that it one day may kill me. But after a few years, I saw the greatness of it. To tell you the truth once you get the hang of it, it is easy" Karasu Nacht rubs his closed eyelids as he frowns for the things he said about never seeing his loved ones face some what affected him.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Level 1
Felicity

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 7:05 pm

Felicity looked down as she held the cup firmly in her hands, wanting to hold something as she spoke. "I keep thinking that one day I'll wake up and not see anything but darkness as punishment for the things I've done. To lose my Sight of the present, past, and future, I feel like I'd be broken without it..." she spoke quietly as her blood red eyes shined, tears glistening in her eyes as a single drop rolled free and down the side of her cheek. "I'm sorry for asking but thank for answering." she added.
Back to top Go down
Karasu Nacht
Level 1
Karasu Nacht

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:17 am

Karasu Nacht tilted his head just a bit before he nodded softly. "It is quite alright, asking questions help with the understanding of others" Karasu Nacht knew that and he smiled politely after all Felicity was asking cause she was curious nothing more, he didn't really hate the many questions. Karasu Nacht actually liked them for that is what makes the talk well more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Level 1
Felicity

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:58 pm

Felicity wiped at her tears as one hit the table and she smiled, closing her eyes for a moment before opening them. "Yeah, that's true." she said them looked down a bit and sighed "I wish I knew why I was given the Sight I have though." she said quietly and tucked some stray blond strands of hair behind her ear as her blood red eyes looked back up Karasu "Do you always have your eyes closed?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Karasu Nacht
Level 1
Karasu Nacht

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:09 pm

Karasu Nacht nods as his face is in the direction of Felicity. "Yes, my eyes must stay shut or risk hurting someone that is close to me" Karasu Nacht sighs silently as his right hand goes up moving a random strand of hair out of his face as he waits for her reply. He looked down lightly toward the cup of tea he was holding with his left hand, his expression some what hurt.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Level 1
Felicity

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:35 pm

Felicity saw his expression and felt bad for asking. "Oh I'm sorry." she said softly and looked down but glanced up at him, her head still tilted down but her eyes looking up "Has it...always been that way?" she asked softly, hoping she wasn't treading in thick water.
Back to top Go down
Karasu Nacht
Level 1
Karasu Nacht

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:07 am

Karasu Nacht nods as he looks in her direction only then to look down to his cup of tea. "Sadly to say it has..." Karasu Nacht remained calm and poised as he listens to Felicity after all she was only asking questions and surely enough he was going to answer them, after all he hated leaving people in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
Level 1
Felicity

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 9:57 pm

"But what about when you were a baby? You kept your eyes closed even then?" she asked. Felicity didn't ask how he knew something bad would happen if he opened his eyes because she figured he must of done it before. She turned the cup gently against the table with her fingers as she looked down at it hen back up at Karasu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next