Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Academy

This is a school founded by a family of vampires, they fixed it up and has allowed not only vampires, but other races to join. so WELCOME ALL!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't RP until your character has been approved. Follow the guide lines.
Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory - Page 2 Spring10 Today's Weather: Sunny; 41°F with a small breeze of cool wind occasionally.
Remember to check the updates often!!!!!

Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ceres
Admin Level 3
Ceres

Character sheet
Health:
Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory - Page 2 Health1255/9999Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory - Page 2 Health10  (55/9999)
TP:
Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue45/999Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/999)
EXP:
Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory - Page 2 Explef1025/100Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory - Page 2 Expemp10  (25/100)

Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory   Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Teresa's Side:
Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory - Page 2 Guestg10

Auna's Side:
Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory - Page 2 T410
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Auna Yakiro
Level 1
Auna Yakiro

PostSubject: Re: Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory   Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:28 pm

Auna smiles and nods.
"They only wish they could have a room as cool as ours."
She lays down on the bed and traces over the design on the orange bedspread then points to Teresa's little stuffed animal.
"So what's it name?"
Back to top Go down
Teresa Monteverde
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory - Page 2 Health1220/9999Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory - Page 2 Health10  (20/9999)
TP:
Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/999Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/999)
EXP:
Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory - Page 2 Explef100/100Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory - Page 2 Expemp10  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory   Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:41 pm

She held the bear in front of her then pulled it close, holding it in her arms "Oh this little guy? I named him Ren. He was a gift from my brother when I was a child. I used to take him everywhere I went. Call it childish and silly, but I just couldn't leave home without it." she stated, her eyes looking from the bear to Auna. "Ever since I recieved it, it has been my favorite toy ever since." she stated, a pleasant smile on her red lips.
Back to top Go down
Auna Yakiro
Level 1
Auna Yakiro

PostSubject: Re: Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory   Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:48 pm

Auna tilts her head with a smile.
"That's so cute, Teresa-chan."
She looks around the room once more and scratches the back of her head, a nervous laugh escaping her.
"I never really had anything like that, a studded animal. All i had were old antiques."
She smiles softly as she sideglances at the claymore then to her bedspread as she clutches her necklace.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Monteverde
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory - Page 2 Health1220/9999Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory - Page 2 Health10  (20/9999)
TP:
Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/999Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/999)
EXP:
Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory - Page 2 Explef100/100Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory - Page 2 Expemp10  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory   Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:01 am

(Omg, I'm sorry, I'm going to bed :D Getting sleepy lol, Good night Aunaaa!~ :3)

Teresa's eyes follow Auna's hand as it clutches the necklace. She she put her index finger to her lip in thought "When you mentioned antiques, were you speaking of your weapon and that necklace around your neck?" she asked, sitting her bear besides her.
Back to top Go down
Auna Yakiro
Level 1
Auna Yakiro

PostSubject: Re: Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory   Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:10 am

(Its alright, it is getting late~ Good night Teresa-sama!)
Auna blinks and nods slowly as she opens her palm and reveals the ring that lopped onto a silver chain.
"The ring bears my family crest...And the Claymore is actually a really old antique that my many greats grandfather had used in a war. Its been passed on every generation, never really being used till now when it was passed to me in a will from my Aunt who died and from my parents who went missing around the time I was younger."
Back to top Go down
Teresa Monteverde
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory   Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 4:44 pm

Teresa nodded in understanding "I'm sorry for your losses, Auna. I imagine those mementos must be very precious to you. You're a very strong girl; if I were to lose my parents, I don't know what I would do." she replied, now trying to put herself in Auna's shoes. "Hold those remembrances close to ya', ok?" she stated, smiling gently at Auna.
Back to top Go down
Auna Yakiro
Level 1
Auna Yakiro

PostSubject: Re: Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory   Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 5:57 pm

Auna smiles and nods, gripping the ring.
"Yes...but all has been fine now. My uncle has taken good care of me since the incident."
She sighs wearily and rests her head on her bed, flipping over on her back, she looks to Teresa upside down with a curious look on her face.
"Enough about me, what's your history?"
Back to top Go down
Teresa Monteverde
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory   Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:51 pm

While sittin on her own bed, Teresa crossed her ankles and reclined a bit back, resting her weight on her arms. She thought about Auna's question a bit "Well, my mother was an advocate of learning. She always belived the more you know, the more valuable of a person you become. Quite frankly, I stuck to these principals." Teresa grabed one of her pillows, placed it on her lap, then wrapped her arms around it "I've had this stern upbringing to ensure I became what I am today, yet, I never missed or lacked anything. I loved every second of growing up in such a loving enviorment." she added, a bright look in her eyes. She let out a soft sigh "However, there was always one thing that I failed to understand."
Back to top Go down
Auna Yakiro
Level 1
Auna Yakiro

PostSubject: Re: Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory   Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:25 pm

Auna listens carefully, not saying anything and when Teresa stops for a moment, she tilts her head curiously.
"What didn't you understand?..."
Back to top Go down
Teresa Monteverde
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory   Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:36 am

Teresa stayed silent for a second, then spoke. "I don't mean to sound clingy and inconsiderate, but if my mother and father loved us, my brother and I, so much, why would they spent so little time with us? I appreciate their hard work and care. I admire that they always made sure we had everything, but..." she once again sighted, a downcast expression appearing on her face. She looked down to her feet and shut her eyes gently ", even then, I would of loved more attention from my parents, even if it meant not owning exquisite dresses, jewls, and everything else I desired."
Back to top Go down
Auna Yakiro
Level 1
Auna Yakiro

PostSubject: Re: Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory   Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:42 am

Auna gets off her bed and goes over to pat Teresa's shoulder.
"Its not clingy, its not desperate, Its only natural for a child to want a parent's touch, is it not?"
She smiles once more, wanting her new friend to be happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory   Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Auna Yakiro and Teresa Monteverde's Dormitory
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2