Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Academy

This is a school founded by a family of vampires, they fixed it up and has allowed not only vampires, but other races to join. so WELCOME ALL!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't RP until your character has been approved. Follow the guide lines.
Food Stands - Page 4 Spring10 Today's Weather: Sunny; 41°F with a small breeze of cool wind occasionally.
Remember to check the updates often!!!!!

Food Stands

Go down 
+2
亮 穂高
Elena
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Elena
Head Admin Level 2
Head Admin Level 2
Elena

Character sheet
Health:
Food Stands - Page 4 Health1240/9999Food Stands - Page 4 Health10  (40/9999)
TP:
Food Stands - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/999Food Stands - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/999)
EXP:
Food Stands - Page 4 Explef1040/100Food Stands - Page 4 Expemp10  (40/100)

Food Stands - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Food Stands   Food Stands - Page 4 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Food Stands, complete with tables and chairs to sit and eat and restrooms.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://vampireacademy.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
亮 穂高
Level 1
亮 穂高

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 1:41 pm

Akira opens his box lunch his expression blank. "Sounds like me some what, my parents sent me here because of my odd actions when I am alone in my dorm. Nothing new really?" Akira handed the boy a sub with all kinds of veggies and meats all fused together making a healthy traditional sub as well as a water bottle in case he was thirsty.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Level 1
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 1:51 pm

Akito shrugs a bit and takes the sub and drink he was given to by the other male.So you were kind of force here?"He says to him hearing him saying his reason for being here kind of sounds the same as him. Akito looks to the sub still with his stomach growling and takes a bit of it, it tasted pretty good to him so he eats another bite."I been alone here since i came here, you pretty much the first person i have met so far"He says while still looking at the sub he's holding and thinks a bit.
Back to top Go down
亮 穂高
Level 1
亮 穂高

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 1:56 pm

Akira blinks and smiles some what. "Well, actually I have a disorder which my parents didn't know what caused it so they sent me here in hopes of curing it." Akira points at the sub with a friendly expression. "I made that myself, oh the first huh? I met a few people but I actually think they are tired of me which isn't new." Akira reached into his lunch box pulling out another sub as he takes a bite out of it and sips his water for he had more than 4 bottles of water in his bag just in case of emergencies.

(Hey, I got to go for a bit cause well I have work. I'll be on around 8 to 8:30. Meet you then?)
Back to top Go down
Akito
Level 1
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 2:11 pm

While still eating the sub, along with hearing the other male talking hearing his reason for being here and that he made the sub, also saying he has met a few peoples."Well besides the peoples along the way here, they don't count"He says taking another bite of his sub then picks up his water drinking a slip or 2 and places it back down.His eyes seem to still be filled with emptyness which isn't new, he has always been alone.'I still see no reason they have to force me to come here, its not up to them about anything about me'Akito tries to shrugs his thoughts off again."So you made these, they're pretty good'He says to him, thinking the last time he ate something was a while ago and it was just a small snack he had with him when he was traveling out for a while.

{Okay}
Back to top Go down
亮 穂高
Level 1
亮 穂高

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:00 pm

Akira smirked with his eyes closed. "Yep, I've been cooking for a while. Ever since I was young, gotta do with what you can right?" Akira took another bite of his sub and he sighed silently. "My name is, Akira Hotaka." Akira figured he would give his new friend his name, if you could call him that.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Level 1
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:08 pm

Akito nods a bit in agreement and takes another bite of his sub halfway done with it."I agree..i do know how to cook some stuff"He says thinking he doesn't know to much food to make but can cook, which he does sometimes."Akito Ichigo, thats my name"He says while looking to Akira.
Back to top Go down
亮 穂高
Level 1
亮 穂高

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:11 pm

Akira nodded his head silently. "Nice to meet you, Akito-kun." Akira looked to his sub for a second before talking a bite of it again. "So Akito-kun, I take it you and your parents don't get along?" Akira glanced to him silently for he was mentally thinking of his parents he loved so dearly and yet he was abused by them. Akira didn't blame them for well he deserved the abuse.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Level 1
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:18 pm

Akito looks down to the table hearing Akira talk and ask him if he got along with his parent or not, thinking about them annoys him and doesn't really like talking about them much either.Anyone would see the emptyness and stuff in his eyes mostly when he thinks of them."You can say that"He says to Akira not knowing what else to say.
Back to top Go down
亮 穂高
Level 1
亮 穂高

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:23 pm

Akira frowned lightly. "That is sad, then again it isn't really my business huh?" Akira finished his sub and clapped his hands trying to get rid of the small bread bits that were similar to flour of some kind. Akira took up his water bottle and chewed on the top of the bottle seeming to be deep in thought before saying. "Well, let us change the subject. What do you like to do on your free time?"
Back to top Go down
Akito
Level 1
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:32 pm

Akito eats more of his sub, finishing it as well and clap his hand softly to take away the bit of bread that was in it and picks up his bottle drinking a few slips then places it down. He's a bit lost in his thought as well again, till Akira asks him what things he likes to do, he tilt his head a bit thinking of that"Reading, playing my violin, drawing and stuff"He says to Akira.
Back to top Go down
亮 穂高
Level 1
亮 穂高

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:37 pm

Akira nodded as he took a large gulp of his water and made a 'AH' noise. Akira loved water and he grinned out of random with his eyes closed. "I see. I like traveling around the academy, as well as sight seeing, cooking, sewing, cleaning my dorm, making posters of my recent findings in which I send to my friends back home, cleaning and organizing my clothes or which I have 17 different pairs of clothing and cleaning my 5 different pairs of shoes. I also like to read and text message my friends back home. Now and again I chat with my parents but it isn't really that great since we speak only 2 times a year. Something like that." Akira counted his fingers and he chuckled faintly. "That is about it, including the fact I also love to hang out with my friends and chill out, that is obviously nothing new!"
Back to top Go down
Akito
Level 1
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:45 pm

Akito picks up his water bottle and drinks more while hearing Akira say what he likes, after hearing him, he chuckle a bit with a small smile not noticeable but it was there."Interesting, and i wouldn't really know about the friends part since i only have a very few of them back at home"He bites the top of his bottle while thinking about those close to him back there.
Back to top Go down
亮 穂高
Level 1
亮 穂高

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:49 pm

Akira smirked but it was sad. "Gomen, {Sorry,} my three friends and I are a interesting pair but Miki-chan moved to a place called 'Denver' and Taikoto-kun along with Reiji-kun were still back home where I was I mean we text each other everyday at least. Miki-chan texted me a few days back and boy was I surprised when I got the news." Akira rubbed his right side of his face almost on the verge of tears.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Level 1
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:57 pm

Akito looks to Akira as he talks about his friends, after he finish he sees that Akira looks like he was about to cry or something.He move his hand on his head feeling as he might of said something bad, sometimes he wasn't good with talking with other peoples and so he tends to say wrong things sometime."Um.."He looks down at the table, stuck on what to say.
Back to top Go down
亮 穂高
Level 1
亮 穂高

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:01 pm

Akira smacked his cheeks smirking. "Miki-chan had always told me about her addiction to attention and now she got it by George!" Akira stretched his left arm after smacking himself and laughing. "Miki-chan became pregnant when she was 15. Boy did her parents get up in her face!" Akira shook his head and he sighed looking down. "Akito-kun do you think something is wrong with me since I can not get a date?"
Back to top Go down
Akito
Level 1
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:09 pm

Akito looks away from the table stops thinking and looks to Akira tilting his head again at what he was asked, he haven't know Akira that long just meeting him a short while ago."Hm..i don't think there is."He says to him, again not sure what else to say and drinks more water.
Back to top Go down
亮 穂高
Level 1
亮 穂高

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:14 pm

Akira rubbed the back of his head with a not so pleased expression. "Hm,well I guess that is good...I think? Yatta. {Aw man.}" Akira placed the lid on his bottle of water as he thought mentally to himself. What could he do, his friends especially Reiji had always said he sucked at getting dates sine he was what was the word. 'Demanding?' or was it 'Distant?' it is either of the two, Akira shrugged as he stood up from the table and he looked to Akito and he grinned in a teasing manner. "Something tells me you'll get a date in no time. After all you are honest my friend!"
Back to top Go down
Akito
Level 1
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:23 pm

Akito still looking at Akira as he gets up and grin at him saying that he can get a date in no time and that he was honest.He shrugs a bit not really into dates much, he thinks about it about he did dated before but it didn't really work out to well.Akito bites the top of his bottle."I'm not to sure of that, so i guess your leaving?"He says to Akira wondering if he is or not, he did find their talking interesting since he haven't talk to someone like this for a while.
Back to top Go down
亮 穂高
Level 1
亮 穂高

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:27 pm

Akira blinked wide eyed before shaking his head and rubbing his legs with a childish grin over his features. "No, my legs are stiffening. That is what I get for staying still for so long." Akira looked up to Akito and tilted his head as he asked. "I actually think you could get a date, I'm Bi and yet it is so hard for me to get a date. That is saying something!" Akira laughed faintly with his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Level 1
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:35 pm

He looks back away for a moment while drinking the rest of his water finishing it, he places the bottle down at the table then decides to get up as well, so that doesn't happen to him and he doesn't like sitting to long."I see, well i guess i can say either gender doesn't matter to me"He says while streching his arms in the air and looks to the sky while doing that then looks to Akira with a bit of a smile, this time kind of showing.
Back to top Go down
亮 穂高
Level 1
亮 穂高

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:39 pm

Akira raised his eyebrow at Akito's smile and he grins back. "Well, it shouldn't be to hard for you to get one now! Also it is great that you are happy!" Akira stood up straight and he laughed lightly to Akito's smile along with his own happiness.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Level 1
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:48 pm

Akito tilt his head a bit again, noticing Akira seems to be in a better mood, which was good he thought."So out of anyone you know, you aren't interest in them?"He says wondering about that even though it shouldn't be any of his business but still wanted to ask."Good to see, your in a better mood"He also says with a bit of a smile again hardly noticeable, only showing a bit.

{Have to go, be back tomorrow}
Back to top Go down
亮 穂高
Level 1
亮 穂高

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:53 pm

Akira silently to himself and he sweatdropped lightly. "I met some people but I think they are tired of me honestly." Akira shrugged putting his hands in his pants pockets as he hummed a bit. "Hm, why does Akito-kun have a crush on me?" Akira was teasing as he smirked looking to Akito's not so noticable smile as well as his face.

(Sayanora!)
Back to top Go down
Akito
Level 1
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:48 am

Akito moves his hand on the back of his head rubbing it and looking at the sky,staying quiet for a moment, then looks to Akira, still with that almost not noticeable smile."Well you are quite interesting"He says then thinks if he knows that he isn't a human but a demon. "You don't have any problems with Demons do you?...most peoples i know do..so" He looks to the ground staying quiet again, almost lost in those dark thought but shrugs it off.
Back to top Go down
亮 穂高
Level 1
亮 穂高

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:52 am

Akira blinked to the 'interesting part' for he always thought that he was just normal. "Demons? No, I have a friend that is a demon. Half breeds or whatever they are called are the ones I mainly have some problems with." Akira liked demons better than any other kind of demon. Since he could relate to them, Akira wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Food Stands
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next