Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Academy

This is a school founded by a family of vampires, they fixed it up and has allowed not only vampires, but other races to join. so WELCOME ALL!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't RP until your character has been approved. Follow the guide lines.
Food Stands Spring10 Today's Weather: Sunny; 41°F with a small breeze of cool wind occasionally.
Remember to check the updates often!!!!!

Food Stands

Go down 
+5
Zeno
Ceres
Masa Daemon
亮 穂高
Elena
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Elena
Head Admin Level 2
Head Admin Level 2
Elena

Character sheet
Health:
Food Stands Health1240/9999Food Stands Health10  (40/9999)
TP:
Food Stands Left_bar_bleue20/999Food Stands Empty_bar_bleue  (20/999)
EXP:
Food Stands Explef1040/100Food Stands Expemp10  (40/100)

Food Stands Empty
PostSubject: Food Stands   Food Stands EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:22 am

The food stands. Where you go to get some good grub to fill up the ole' empty stomach that keeps growling and yelling at you saying: "FEED ME!!!"
Back to top Go down
https://vampireacademy.rpg-board.net
亮 穂高
Level 1
亮 穂高

Food Stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 4:46 pm

Akira walks up and does a quick anime fall but catches himself as he laughs lightly for there was another food stand but he didn't mind it. Akira laughs nervously and he sits on one of the tables as he looks upwards. Is there a girl out there like I have dreamed of?

Akira does a light fall off the table and he looks back and laughs a bit shaking his head. "Man, what is wrong with you Akira. Your becoming so weird. Yatta....{Come on....} Get your life back together!" Akira sighs as he sits down on the floor as he rubs his head.
Back to top Go down
Masa Daemon
Level 1
Masa Daemon

Character sheet
Health:
Food Stands Health1220/9999Food Stands Health10  (20/9999)
TP:
Food Stands Left_bar_bleue10/999Food Stands Empty_bar_bleue  (10/999)
EXP:
Food Stands Explef100/100Food Stands Expemp10  (0/100)

Food Stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:46 pm

"Masa!!!!"
The said man almost jumped out of his skin, visably paling as he heard his name being called out by his servant Toshiro, who he can see from the corner of his eyes that his mother-like butler is definally out to kill him.

The demon, Masa, pulled his hood over his head much more down towards his face, trying to avoid any means of nesserary for Toshiro to even recongized him.
Today, Masa was wearing something completely different to his usual suit.
No sleeved hoodie with black jeans and grey, white and black tennis shoes. It was something really casual, made of teens. If you looked more closly upon him, you could see the many different kinds of necklance -one sticking out would be a gold and white cross- and his hair a bit messier than normal. If he took his hood off, you could see the many piecing he has on his ears.

Well, this is orginally for a disguse so that his butler wouldn't notice him. But right now, this disguse is the reason that he's alive.
Why does the usually kind Toshiro wanted to kill his master at the moment?......
Well let's say that Masa gave a very rude hand gesture towards an elder of the Baku Tribe......
What? It's the elder's fault, thinking that he was dumb and couldn't understand the lauguage that he was speaking ever since he was 5!
Back to top Go down
亮 穂高
Level 1
亮 穂高

Food Stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:29 am

Akira blinks seeing Masa and his eyes were so wide they almost looked as if they would pop out at any second. Akira rubbed his eyes as if he is seeing something but it proved to be real and that made Akira sweatdrop. "M-Masa-kun?"
Back to top Go down
Masa Daemon
Level 1
Masa Daemon

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

Food Stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:35 am

Masa jumped, almost, out of surprised as he looked at Akira, also a bit surprise to see the human here too..... well, then again, why would he be so surprise that Akira would go to a fun park?
Looking around carefully, Masa put a finger up to his lips as a "please be silent" gesture and pointed his thumb over to Toshiro, who was asking vendor whether if he has seen Masa or not....quite threateningly, might I add.
Masa couldn't help but sweatdropped at that, but hid himself more under his hood, scared -yes scared- of the possiblities of what Toshiro could do.
The man could be scary, even though Masa is the master himself. Or maybe Masa hates the fact on how Toshiro lectures him. Toshiro's bark is ALWAYS worse than his bite.
Back to top Go down
亮 穂高
Level 1
亮 穂高

Food Stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:42 am

Akira sweatdropped and he pulled his hood over as well for he felt a bad vibe about this but didn't say anything as he gave Masa a confused yet worried look for Masa was acting like someone sent some kind of army after him.
Back to top Go down
Masa Daemon
Level 1
Masa Daemon

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

Food Stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:50 am

Masa intensely paid attention to Toshiro, who was asking different vendors about where is Masa and if you seen him and such.
When Toshiro saw that no one has seen his master, Masa could've sworn he saw a black aura went around his butler before it disappeared completely, Toshiro knowing that he'll scared the children (and probably Masa at the same time).
Finally, the butler went towards the Rollercoaster, making Masa slumped down completely as he was tired from the tension. Toshiro isn't the most greatest observant demon, thank god.
"He finally....left..." Masa groaned his rubbed his temples.
He has been running away from Toshiro since the meeting..... which was yesterday to be exact.
It seemed that Masa is getting more and more in danger as time pass.
"Anyway, what are you doing here?" Masa couldn't help but asked Akira as he raised an eyebrow; though the eyebrow is probably hard to see since most of his face his covered by the shadow of his hood.
Back to top Go down
亮 穂高
Level 1
亮 穂高

Food Stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:54 am

Akira blinked twice before answering. "I'm just here thinking to myself." Akira looked down in the direction of the ground as he blinks a few times for he doubted that Masa would want to here about his silly dream of a girl.
Back to top Go down
Masa Daemon
Level 1
Masa Daemon

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

Food Stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:07 am

"About what?" Masa couldn't help but questioned straight out as if this is something he expected him to say; taking his hood down as he scratched the back of his head, closing one eye as he mumbling something about ichy hood or something.

The way Masa is dressed, the rebel kind of look with his black messy hair and sharp eyes, it fits him really well. With his look and personality. It was really different from the way he usually dressed, a three piece suit with those pain-in-the-neck black shoes and such. But now, Masa seemed like a really casual normal teenager -despite his age-, who just seemed like someone in high school. Unlike his usual posture of gentlemanliness and nobility; he seemed more relaxed and cool like. Punkish and almost unapprochable. With the sleeveless hoodie, you could see how fit he is.
It brought the attention to many girls around the area, who looked surprised to see someone like him in a place like this.

"What is it about?" Masa repeated as he look up at Akira, his eyes more sharper than usual. Probably because that he didn't need to keep up that noble face, bringing in the way he looks more usually.
Back to top Go down
亮 穂高
Level 1
亮 穂高

Food Stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:11 am

Akira flicked off his hood as he sweatdropped. Should he really tell Masa, of course he was a friend after all. Akira took in a silent breath as he ruffled the back of his head making his hair a little messy in the back. "Uh, I dreamt of a girl." Akira glanced up to Masa for he was looking down.
Back to top Go down
Masa Daemon
Level 1
Masa Daemon

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

Food Stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:20 am

"Hm? What about a girl?" Masa questioned with a slight raised eyebrow.

He wondered when Akira thought of it.... then again, men at his age and race would probably be starting to think of girls at this time and such. So he guessed it wasn't anything weird and such.
Masa sighed as he tried to think of what a human would've think. If not, then he wouldn't get it himself.
Though, he wondered if that was the case. The last time they talked about a girl, it was when he told her that he had to refuse her offer about being girlfriend and boyfriend or something like that. He kinda doubt it would be another converstation like that one last time. But it's a decent thought in a way.

"You want to date one?" Masa bluntly said as he tilted his head lazily, his eyes a bit more focus on his human friend.
Back to top Go down
亮 穂高
Level 1
亮 穂高

Food Stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:25 am

Akira lightly blushes over his nose. "W-well, I do want to date one but one that uses guns and well..." Akira jumps with wide eyes as he takes a hold of his head as he frowned feeling stupid right now and he shakes his hand feeling immensely embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Masa Daemon
Level 1
Masa Daemon

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

Food Stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:31 am

"Pft. Eh? One that uses guns?" Masa couldn't help but laugh. It's not everyday he heard someone saying that they wanted a girlfriend that uses guns. Most guys would go for the oppisites, since who knows what girls would use that kind of weapon for?
Well, Masa probably got a first rate experience with it, since he's always have been bad with women.
"And well what? Go on, go on." Masa questioned, slightly grinning, without himself even knowing it, as he leaned on a nearby post.
Back to top Go down
亮 穂高
Level 1
亮 穂高

Food Stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:35 am

Akira heard Masa's laughter and he looked to the side feeling even more embarrassed. Akira looked to the side as he thinks a bit more. "I know it is weird and I may never find one like that, she has to also be bit of a tough fighter sort of like me only cause I'm a tough guy."

Akira covered his face as it felt hot not to mention he felt more nervous than he did before when he started talking about it.
Back to top Go down
Masa Daemon
Level 1
Masa Daemon

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

Food Stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:42 am

"Yeah, you're a tough guy." Masa said as he ruffled his hair out of good humor, a smirk gracing his features. It doesn't seemed like he was making fun of him at all. As if he said those words with much actual confidence.
A tough guy huh? Even though this guy could get easily embarrassed, Masa could tell that he is tough. He has seen him in obviously tough situation. He has seen how well he can handle it and how well Akira has prepared for any kind of situation that might bring some danger. Akira is a bit level headed than most, despite his appearance, so he'll be fine. Masa know he's not some weakling human. Heck, he's probably more useful than some demons he knows.

"Trust me on this one... there are plenty of girls like that...." Masa said as he looked to the side with a blank expression, remembering all those time girls have cursed him, tired to kill him, choke him, shot him, and etc.
He's pretty sure there are plently of girls like that around this academy.
Back to top Go down
亮 穂高
Level 1
亮 穂高

Food Stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:47 am

Akira blinks and he smiles a little. "I sure hope so, after all this isn't only for me but my family for I want my dad to be proud of me too." Akira glanced to the side as he smirked. Akira placed his hands in his pants pocket and he softly chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Masa Daemon
Level 1
Masa Daemon

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

Food Stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:56 am

"Good luck with that." Masa said, shaking his head slightly as he patted Akira's shoulder.

Eh. Who knows, the human might find someone that he'll "love for life", but of course, that's not something Masa could have said. He's not someone who knows the meaning of love nor does he care about what girls or whatever thinks or such.

Looking back at where he remembered Toshiro went off to, he sighed as he pushed himself off the post, ruffling his own hair slightly as he remember his own problem.
"I'm going to have to keep moving or Toshiro might find me here." Masa sighed as he found this really annoy and exhausted.
"I swear, that man has some kind of homing device on me."
Back to top Go down
亮 穂高
Level 1
亮 穂高

Food Stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:59 am

Akira lightly smiles looking to Masa. "He just may?" Akira looks to where he was sitting at last and he smirked lightly for he actually doubted of finding someone for it sort of reminded him of when a girl told him their feelings and then he got smacked for it afterwards. Akira shrugged with his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Masa Daemon
Level 1
Masa Daemon

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

Food Stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:10 am

"Ya know..." Masa started out sweatdropping. "Whenever you smirk, it feels like you're insulting yourself more than the other person."
Masa shook his head as he pinches Akira's cheek.
"I kinda missed ya giddy self. It was a bit more interesting than this face ya have now." Masa said as he chuckled slightly in humor as he stretched out his cheek a little more before finally letting going, rubbing the back of his neck as he looked at the different attraction.
Dang, he just remembered how crowded it is.
Back to top Go down
亮 穂高
Level 1
亮 穂高

Food Stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:14 am

Akira lightly laughs as he rubs his cheek as he sweatdrops. "I'm sorry, when I am serious at thinking I tend to get a little emotional." Akira thought for a second more and he shrugged before looking to Masa in curiousness.
Back to top Go down
Masa Daemon
Level 1
Masa Daemon

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

Food Stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:25 am

Masa slightly twitched as he as the massive crowd around the place. But he is going to have to blend in with that crowd if he is ever going to get rid of Toshiro sometimes.
"Come on, let's walk around..." Masa said as he sighed, a bit dreadful on the fact at how crowded the walk is going to be.
Well, better than getting hanged by Toshiro in front of the whole manor.
"Or you don't have to..." Masa said at the last minute, scratching the back of his head.
It's a bit of a worried to Masa, since he's actually getting a bit to close to the human, but he guessed it can't be helped for now. He'll just see what happens in the end or not.
Back to top Go down
亮 穂高
Level 1
亮 穂高

Food Stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:28 am

Akira has wide super shocked eyes as he closes his eyes having his bangs cover his eyes before glomping onto Masa giving him a big bear hug ment to be for a friend. "Aw, Masa-kun is finally opening up!" Akira let go of Masa and he nodded actually glad about the offer and would love to walk with his demon friend.
Back to top Go down
Masa Daemon
Level 1
Masa Daemon

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

Food Stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:41 am

The glomping was really unexpected to Masa. He means, really unexpected it. His eyes widen and he almost gasp at the sudden weight included onto him.
Before the demon could've said anything, Akira already let him go, Masa a bit frozen up himself.
Before Masa would come with Akira; the demon looked quickly over to his side, his arm trying to cover his face as his eyes still a bit widen then usual. You could see the blush on his face despite his attempts to make it seemed as if he's annoyed.
"C-Che! You're embarrassing!" Masa retorted though his words were just a bit slightly quieter and muffled because of his arms.

He was caught off guard all the sudden because of what Akira did, making him embarrass by such a gesture. He's use to it by his brother, but from someone else, is a bit surprising.
With a grumbling of some sort, his blush a lot less noticable now, he started to walk with Akira, seemingly almost pouting like a little kid.
Back to top Go down
亮 穂高
Level 1
亮 穂高

Food Stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:47 am

Akira laughs lightly at Masa's reaction with his eyes closed with his clean teeth showing. "Masa-kun blushed. It's alright I won't tell" Akira felt really happy now as he let himself skip a bit ahead of Masa but not far enough of where he'd get engulfed by the crowd.

"Hey, Masa-kun have you ever tried a "Cake-Which?" They are very good. I made them." asked Akira as he looked back at Masa blissfully happy.
Back to top Go down
Masa Daemon
Level 1
Masa Daemon

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

Food Stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:52 am

Masa, almost being distracted by his last embarrassment, looked at Akira with a curious look. A what? Something that he made huh..?
"A cake-which? I don't believe I heard of it..." Masa said, looking up slightly as if he's trying to find in his memories whether if he did heard of it or not.
But since he said it was made by him, it's probably not something he heard throughout the society he lives in.
"Is it just basicly some kind of cake?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Food Stands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Food Stands Empty

Back to top Go down

Food Stands
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next