Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Academy

This is a school founded by a family of vampires, they fixed it up and has allowed not only vampires, but other races to join. so WELCOME ALL!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't RP until your character has been approved. Follow the guide lines.
Plain of Dreams - Page 2 Spring10 Today's Weather: Sunny; 41°F with a small breeze of cool wind occasionally.
Remember to check the updates often!!!!!

Plain of Dreams

Go down 
+4
Elija
Madara
Amunet
Evangeline
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Evangeline
Level 2
Evangeline

Character sheet
Health:
Plain of Dreams - Page 2 Health1235/9999Plain of Dreams - Page 2 Health10  (35/9999)
TP:
Plain of Dreams - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/999Plain of Dreams - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/999)
EXP:
Plain of Dreams - Page 2 Explef100/100Plain of Dreams - Page 2 Expemp10  (0/100)

Plain of Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Plain of Dreams   Plain of Dreams - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

Plain of dreams
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Amunet
Level 1
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Plain of Dreams   Plain of Dreams - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:36 am

Amunet's fingernails grew longer as she had gotten more mad. Black clouds began to roll in near them like before, lightning struck down everywhere somewhat silently, but there was no rain. "Why would I want to taste my own? That is just repulsive. I want someone elses blood."Amunet told him in a strong angry voice, yet still a very woman tone.
Back to top Go down
Madara
Level 1
Madara

Character sheet
Health:
Plain of Dreams - Page 2 Health1220/9999Plain of Dreams - Page 2 Health10  (20/9999)
TP:
Plain of Dreams - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/999Plain of Dreams - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/999)
EXP:
Plain of Dreams - Page 2 Explef1010/100Plain of Dreams - Page 2 Expemp10  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Plain of Dreams   Plain of Dreams - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:42 am

''When my request earlier now has nulled stay away from the Rinkage Clan.'' With that Madara vanished in red mist yet it was dark red mist it was tinted with a mass of black too. He vanished.

[madara left area/]
Back to top Go down
http://demoniccity.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Amunet
Level 1
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Plain of Dreams   Plain of Dreams - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:45 am

Amunet wanted to scream, but then once she heard him say Rinkage Clan, she got a great idea. "Pssh. Loser. Rinkage Clan, eh? Heh. I have some exploring, and chaos to cause."Amunet said softly to herself as she left the area.

[Amunet has left the topic]
Back to top Go down
Elija
Level 1
Elija

PostSubject: Re: Plain of Dreams   Plain of Dreams - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:01 am

Elija swooped down to the ground silently as well as very nervously. She was unaware of what might be in these lands, let alone who might be in these lands. "I wonder if I will meet anyone in this area. I guess I will possibly wait, maybe." Elija quietly said to herself while she began to roam around the area, looking down into small puddles of water and seeing her reflection.
Back to top Go down
Seikatsu
Level 1
Seikatsu

PostSubject: Re: Plain of Dreams   Plain of Dreams - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:06 am

Sleeping in one of the trees Sei appeared to be having some kind of nightmare. I didn't do it. He yelled before falling out the tree and hitting the ground with a thump. Ow that hurt. He said rubbing his back slowly as he tried to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Elija
Level 1
Elija

PostSubject: Re: Plain of Dreams   Plain of Dreams - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:12 am

Hearing a loud thud nearby, Elija jumped and fluttered her wings, lifting herself up into the air and floating over to where she had heard the thud. "Are you alright Sir?" Elija asked, stopping the flutter of her wings and dropping to the ground in front of the man laying on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Seikatsu
Level 1
Seikatsu

PostSubject: Re: Plain of Dreams   Plain of Dreams - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:16 am

Looking at the girl it was obvious she was an angel. Am I dead..I must be in heaven. Sei began breathing heavily and holding his head. Wait this can't be right...why would I be in heaven. He said stopping all his movements before looking around and seeing he was still in the same place as before. Oooh...oops..yea I am good. He said jumping up and patting himself off.
Back to top Go down
Elija
Level 1
Elija

PostSubject: Re: Plain of Dreams   Plain of Dreams - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:20 am

Jumping back just a tad when the man jumped up, Elija's eyes were kind of widened but not too much. "Are you sure you are ok, Sir? I mean you seem kind of, well, different than most people." Elija told him, hoping that she did not just offend him.
Back to top Go down
Seikatsu
Level 1
Seikatsu

PostSubject: Re: Plain of Dreams   Plain of Dreams - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:25 am

Moving from patting himself off to fixing his hair Sei looked at her. Maybe but what do you expect me to do when I open my eyes to an angel. He said smiling a little. I mean I haven't really seen many of you around so my first assumption was that I was dead. Finally done fixing his hair he was finally done. Nice to meet you bright on..I am Seikatsu.
Back to top Go down
Elija
Level 1
Elija

PostSubject: Re: Plain of Dreams   Plain of Dreams - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:53 pm

Beginning to blush a tad bit, though it faded quickly when she wanted it to while she was looking at Seikatsu, who was gradually fixing his hair. "I am Elija. Elija Black. Yes I am an Angel as I am also new here too." Elija said to Seikatsu as she was beginning to smile at him. "It is nice to meet you as well, Seikatsu." She finally told him with respect.
Back to top Go down
Seikatsu
Level 1
Seikatsu

PostSubject: Re: Plain of Dreams   Plain of Dreams - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:27 pm

So may I ask what brings you to this place.. He said laying down on the grass and looking at the sky. Because I came to this place for some sleep and look what I awake to.
Back to top Go down
Elija
Level 1
Elija

PostSubject: Re: Plain of Dreams   Plain of Dreams - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:34 pm

"I came here to hopefully meet some people and make friends. I also came here to think too." Elija explained, beginning to walk around while her wings kind of shrunk so that they were not too heavy for Elija's body when she walked. "I am sorry that I woke you up." She apologized to Seikatsu.
Back to top Go down
Seikatsu
Level 1
Seikatsu

PostSubject: Re: Plain of Dreams   Plain of Dreams - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:38 pm

No you didn't wake me..I actually had a bad dream. He said slightly annoyed that she thought she was the cause of his waking. So there is no need for you to apologize..okay. He said quickly going from annoyed to happy flashing a smile at Elija.
Back to top Go down
Elija
Level 1
Elija

PostSubject: Re: Plain of Dreams   Plain of Dreams - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:45 pm

Stopping and turning her head to look over at Seikatsu, Elija smiled and spoke sweetly. "Ok." Elija simply said and sat down in the tall grass as she continued to look at Seikatsu with a smile on her face. "So anything imparticular you would like to talk about?" She asked him while now playing with a blade of grass in between her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Seikatsu
Level 1
Seikatsu

PostSubject: Re: Plain of Dreams   Plain of Dreams - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:50 pm

Raising his upper body off the ground Sei continued to look up at the sky. Hmmm..Well I've never seen you before are you new here Ms. Angel? He said as he has been around for a few months and knows that he has never seen any trace of this person.
Back to top Go down
Elija
Level 1
Elija

PostSubject: Re: Plain of Dreams   Plain of Dreams - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:53 pm

Smiling as he was speaking to her, Elija nodded her head. "Yes. Very much new here. And I am pretty sure that I just told you that." Elija told him while standing up now and walking over to him with the same smile. "But that is ok if you did not hear me when I told you." Telling him.
Back to top Go down
Seikatsu
Level 1
Seikatsu

PostSubject: Re: Plain of Dreams   Plain of Dreams - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:09 pm

Oooh my bad..I must have been still in my post falling stage. He said laughing at the words post falling stage. For some reason that made him laugh, but that wasn't the case here. Alright so I take it upon me to show you around. He jumped on and outstretched his hand to her.
Back to top Go down
Elija
Level 1
Elija

PostSubject: Re: Plain of Dreams   Plain of Dreams - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:16 pm

Elija was still smiling even when Seikatsu stretched his hand out to her. "You really want to do that?" She asked Seikatsu while she reached out and took his hand very gently.
Back to top Go down
Seikatsu
Level 1
Seikatsu

PostSubject: Re: Plain of Dreams   Plain of Dreams - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:24 pm

Grabbing her hand he pulled her up. Yep I got nothing better to do anyway. Plus if i don't who will. He said continuing to smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Elija
Level 1
Elija

PostSubject: Re: Plain of Dreams   Plain of Dreams - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:39 pm

"Good point. But thank you, Seikatsu. This is very nice of you." Elija said to him, smiling greatfully, her wings began to flutter quickly as wella s very silently as Seikatsu grabbed her hand.
Back to top Go down
Seikatsu
Level 1
Seikatsu

PostSubject: Re: Plain of Dreams   Plain of Dreams - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:39 pm

Letting go of her hand Sei reached his hand behind his back. From where his hand was a black smoke emerged revealing a broom. Oh how can I forget. I am a warlock. He said letting the broom float before jumping on its. Unlike most witches and warlocks Sei didn't sit on his broom yet he stood on it.
Back to top Go down
Elija
Level 1
Elija

PostSubject: Re: Plain of Dreams   Plain of Dreams - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:45 pm

Seeing that Seikatsu had a broom that he was now using, Elija's wings grew out and began to flutter, lifting herself into the air. "Where you go I will be right beside you." Elija had said while smiling at Seikatsu.
Back to top Go down
Seikatsu
Level 1
Seikatsu

PostSubject: Re: Plain of Dreams   Plain of Dreams - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Smirking to himself for some reason Sei was actually relieved. Okay hopefully you can keep up. He said flying off in some unknown direction. Even though he was acting like he knew everything, Sei was really bad with directions.

{Left to A Waterfall}
Back to top Go down
Vashyron
Level 1
Vashyron

Character sheet
Health:
Plain of Dreams - Page 2 Health1220/9999Plain of Dreams - Page 2 Health10  (20/9999)
TP:
Plain of Dreams - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/999Plain of Dreams - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/999)
EXP:
Plain of Dreams - Page 2 Explef100/100Plain of Dreams - Page 2 Expemp10  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Plain of Dreams   Plain of Dreams - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:47 pm

Vashyron stood in the field as he took his 1191 .45 handgun out and pointed it at a tree then shoot at a target he then place his gun back and walk over to the target and check it.
Back to top Go down
Elena
Head Admin Level 2
Head Admin Level 2
Elena

Character sheet
Health:
Plain of Dreams - Page 2 Health1240/9999Plain of Dreams - Page 2 Health10  (40/9999)
TP:
Plain of Dreams - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/999Plain of Dreams - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/999)
EXP:
Plain of Dreams - Page 2 Explef1040/100Plain of Dreams - Page 2 Expemp10  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: Plain of Dreams   Plain of Dreams - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:50 pm

Elena jumped down from the tree which was being shot at and looked at the man wondering why he was just shooting at the tree for no reason.
Back to top Go down
https://vampireacademy.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plain of Dreams   Plain of Dreams - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plain of Dreams
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Academy :: Role Play Sections :: Nature's Province-
Jump to: