Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Academy

This is a school founded by a family of vampires, they fixed it up and has allowed not only vampires, but other races to join. so WELCOME ALL!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't RP until your character has been approved. Follow the guide lines.
Tunneled Trees - Page 18 Spring10 Today's Weather: Sunny; 41°F with a small breeze of cool wind occasionally.
Remember to check the updates often!!!!!

Tunneled Trees

Go down 
+13
Naomi
Nernella
Masa Daemon
Selvina
Aislinn
Auna Yakiro
Jazzy Jamie
Amunet
Karasu Nacht
Madara
Airen
Shaka
Elena
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Elena
Head Admin Level 2
Head Admin Level 2
Elena

Character sheet
Health:
Tunneled Trees - Page 18 Health1240/9999Tunneled Trees - Page 18 Health10  (40/9999)
TP:
Tunneled Trees - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue20/999Tunneled Trees - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/999)
EXP:
Tunneled Trees - Page 18 Explef1040/100Tunneled Trees - Page 18 Expemp10  (40/100)

Tunneled Trees - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Tunneled Trees   Tunneled Trees - Page 18 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Basically a long tunnel of trees

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://vampireacademy.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Asher Black
Level 1
Asher Black

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tunneled Trees - Page 18 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:18 am

Asher jumped and looked to Amelia with his face now even more nervous, as a boy he hated games and he supposed it didn't die or go away. These two were quite a pair, and he didn't want to be the third wheel.

"But I left my puffs in the stove back home, I'm not much of a game player."

Asher had sweatdropped before and now they have appeared on the back of his black haired head. The only reason why he was scared of their game was he didn't know what type of a game it would be.
Back to top Go down
Amelia|Xerxes
Level 1
Amelia|Xerxes

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tunneled Trees - Page 18 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:24 am

Amelia chuckled before Xerxes took over again and the chuckling continued. "Don't worry. It's a very easy game." he said as he ran the tips of his fingers over the other male's skin before a fanged grin of his own spread over his lips. "Very easy for you in fact. There's just one thing you have to do. Hold still. In return, I give you my word as a butler that your physical appearance, such as your clothes, will not change in any way." he said as he smiled sweetly which was probably worse than the fanged grins or smirks.
Back to top Go down
Asher Black
Level 1
Asher Black

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tunneled Trees - Page 18 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:28 am

Asher's face was a priceless one but he tried to play it cool as he smiled back but of course he still had a bit of a bad feeling about this but he would never say so for he was just all to confident, but not much in game situations.

"Easy eh? That I doubt, for my thinking compacity is only good in experiments. Oh well, I'll play but I promise nothing if I flee that is?"

He was a bit curious and at the same time scared, Xerxes's comment didn't help in anyway either.
Back to top Go down
Amelia|Xerxes
Level 1
Amelia|Xerxes

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tunneled Trees - Page 18 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:35 am

Xerxes chuckled lowly. "Oh if you do happen to flee you have no need to worry." he said and whispered into the male's ear "We demons can give chase." then he grinned and took a step back to look at him "Are you ready to play then? Amelia is getting to the point of insanity. Even I don't truly know what she has planned." he said with a bright smile before Amelia took over again. "Yeah, so let's play." she said "Stand still." she said then pulled something out of the pocket in her skirt. If Asher managed to stay still long enough, Amelia placed a set of cat ear's on his head and chuckled. Xerxes had given his word to do nothing to the male's appearance, Amelia did not. When Xerxes saw though he took back over the body they shared and hugged the male while patting his head a bit. Xerxes like cats and though he knew the difference, he knew that the moment Amelia placed the ears on Asher's head, if she managed to, that she wanted him to do this to see how the male would respond.
Back to top Go down
Asher Black
Level 1
Asher Black

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tunneled Trees - Page 18 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:39 am

Asher's eyes became wide then closed to the whisper then went normal as he stood still but when Amelia placed something on his head he blinked a couple times and before he could respond he just got hugged and being petted as well by Xerxes. His onyx hues were much large and after a moment of petting he narrowed his eyes finding this a bit awkward as he said sarcastically.

"Me-ow..."
Back to top Go down
Amelia|Xerxes
Level 1
Amelia|Xerxes

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tunneled Trees - Page 18 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:45 am

Xerxes grinned and brought the male close to him, his face dangerously close to his own face. "Are you sure you want to be trying something like that despite how I have such an adoration towards cats?" he asked slyly as he smirked at him, his fangs showing a bit as he petted the male's hair. Xerxes was certainly having fun and Amelia was cracking up inside as she rolled around laughing at what Xerxes seemed to imply. It was still meaning the same thing but Xerxes wasn't one for what most may think. Amelia wouldn't be able to amuse herself as much if it wasn't for her male counterpart.
Back to top Go down
Asher Black
Level 1
Asher Black

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tunneled Trees - Page 18 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:50 am

Asher's expression became a priceless one due to the close up and he smirked a fanged smile. Xerxes was indeed pushing it and knowing Asher he may play along but he closed his eyes after a few more petted strokes he said with his onyx eyes open.

"Who knows, this wild alley cat is hard to tame."

He looked up trying to get a better look at the ears but not seeing them made him sigh but then smile giving Xerxes a random out lick on the cheek and then chuckled with his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Amelia|Xerxes
Level 1
Amelia|Xerxes

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tunneled Trees - Page 18 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:58 am

Xerxes chuckled at the look on Asher's face and grinned. "Good, I'd hate to find a kitty who was easy to tame." he said then his crimson eyes widened at the random feel of the other's tongue on his cheek then he grinned slowly and ran his hand down the male's back to pull him closer to him. He had to look up at the male now since Asher was four inches taller than him. "You could end up making this hard for you." he said, purring almost from how his voice sounded.

Last edited by Amelia|Xerxes on Wed May 25, 2011 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Asher Black
Level 1
Asher Black

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tunneled Trees - Page 18 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:03 am

Asher seemed to have a dulled look. 'Hard' then he laughed rather like a prince would as he gave Xerxes a rather enchanting look as he purred back with his growl added in making more flavor come from his voice.

"Xerxes you are the one hard?."

Asher seemed like that was a good enough statement for the red eyed male known as Xerxes.
Back to top Go down
Amelia|Xerxes
Level 1
Amelia|Xerxes

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tunneled Trees - Page 18 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:14 am

Xerxes's eyes narrowed as Amelia burst out laughing inside their head, her's and Xerxes's head that is. "To tame? Then yes, after all, I don't think I've ever seen a tamed crow." he said and chuckled a bit before he pressed his lips against Asher's cheek then took a step back to look at him. "You are rather cute with cat ears though, I'll have to remember to get Amelia to get a tail on you next time as well." he said before he chuckled, his arms crossed as his crimson eyes looked up at the male.

(( There was a slight edit in my previous post. In the last thing that Xerxes said, there had been the word 'his' when it was suppose to be 'this' so I fixed it. Just thought I should tell you just in case. ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
Asher Black
Level 1
Asher Black

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tunneled Trees - Page 18 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:19 am

Asher chuckled rather amused at Xerxes expression. Asher's eyes closed when he felt lips on his cheek. He opened his eyes just a bit as he thought about that and he smiled a bit of a normal smile as he looked to Xerxes and he glanced to the side and thinking silently to himself. Asher then said looking back at Xerxes.

"I know I'm cute and that is how I get away with everything, but if you want to put a tail on me your going to have to do it in the night time for something tells me you couldn't hold back?"

Asher chuckled with his onyx hues closed not to mention he felt incredibly confident for this dressing him like a cat wasn't all to bad.

(It is okay! :D)
Back to top Go down
Amelia|Xerxes
Level 1
Amelia|Xerxes

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tunneled Trees - Page 18 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:48 pm

Xerxes grinned at him before he rolled his eyes. "I'll keep that in mind." he said then there was a small pause before he added "Maybe." Then he chuckled and patted Asher's head one more time before Amelia took over the body again and took the cat ears back and returned them to her pocket. "Well, that was fun until you two started sending messages to each other it seems." she said then flipped her hair back. "Anyway~" she started "How about we go onto a different topic. What something you would like to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Asher Black
Level 1
Asher Black

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tunneled Trees - Page 18 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:53 pm

Asher shrugged as he smiled to Amelia's question. He thought that being a cat wouldn't be all that bad but the only that bugged him was getting fat and that made him shiver quite a bit but putting that aside he rubbed his chin in a thinking posture.

"I like to talk about anything, like art, music, and other things. Just as long as it entertains you as well?"

Asher seemed content and of course he would try to stay that way after all these two were his friends and thinking back to what Xerxes said he actually didn't think he would come into his house in the night time.
Back to top Go down
Amelia|Xerxes
Level 1
Amelia|Xerxes

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tunneled Trees - Page 18 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:59 pm

Looking over at the male, Amelia gave a fanged toothed grin. "Well you don't seem much of a conversation starter do you?" she asked as she chuckled. "You want to talk about something though? Fine, here's a topic. What's a dream of your's you want or wish to complete sometime in life? I love listening to people talk about those since generally that's what contracts revolve around. Life goals or revenge." she said before she licked her lips slowly with a soft, throaty chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Asher Black
Level 1
Asher Black

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tunneled Trees - Page 18 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:02 pm

Asher thought about his dream and he couldn't help but laughed with his eyes closed and his shoulders moved along with his laughter. Dreams, that was something he hadn't talk about to anyone since his family would call them stupid things that could never happen.

"Well, I had a dream where I loved my lover until I died of old age. I even took over my sons role as he became king and yet stole my riches from me? Isn't that funny?"
Back to top Go down
Amelia|Xerxes
Level 1
Amelia|Xerxes

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tunneled Trees - Page 18 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:18 pm

Amelia blinked a bit before chuckling a little. "It is kind of funny, what's more funny though is how simple your dream seems to be. Nothing completely out there is what it seems like and yet that's what I've heard people wish for except for you now." she said as she looked at him. "I wonder what happened to you to make you wish for something so simple... so subtle." she added softly, in a thoughtful tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Asher Black
Level 1
Asher Black

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tunneled Trees - Page 18 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:29 pm

Asher continued laughing and softly he wiped his eyes and he looked to Amelia with a rather amused expression. His onyx eyes seemed to be dancing but in a good way as he said with a slurred growl in his tone of texture for his voice.

"My dreams are normal due to my old age but your's and Xerxes's is rather naughty. Especially if I meow like a cat."
Back to top Go down
Amelia|Xerxes
Level 1
Amelia|Xerxes

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tunneled Trees - Page 18 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:37 pm

Amelia huffed and pointed one of her fingers at him. "Hey! Xerxes is the one with the cat thing." she said then grinned as she put a hand to her chest in a boasting sort of way. "I on the other hand am just looking for someone who can handle to me or at least keep me entertained." she said. Mentally, Xerxes scoffed, mentally saying that there would never be someone who could completely handle Amelia.
Back to top Go down
Asher Black
Level 1
Asher Black

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tunneled Trees - Page 18 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:41 pm

Chuckling appeared in the deep pit of his throat making his chest vibrate a bit. Asher crossed his arms as he looked to Amelia with a content expression as he placed a fist up as he said like a real friend would do to another friend.

"I'm rooting for you & Xerxes"

Asher looked to the trees and he made a smile grace his features as he was thinking about his favorite food, being shrimp.
Back to top Go down
Amelia|Xerxes
Level 1
Amelia|Xerxes

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tunneled Trees - Page 18 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:57 pm

Grinning, Amelia smiled "Thanks." she said and walked over to him and put an arm over his shoulders. "So then, what's on your mind. Maybe Xerx can help or I can. Either way." she said with a smile. "You seem to be an okay person so I don't mind helping you out." she added before she reached down to pet a stray cat only to have Xerxes take over. He picked up the cat and started to pet it while cooing over it and commenting on how soft it was and how it's paws and tail were.
Back to top Go down
Asher Black
Level 1
Asher Black

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tunneled Trees - Page 18 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:00 pm

Asher looked over to Xerxes who was petting a stray cat and he chuckled with his eyes closed. Such strange yet interesting people were indeed here in the Academy and that made Asher glad that he did come here.

"I'm glad to know you would help me out but it is okay. I'll have to find ways to help myself."

Opening his eyes he placed his two main fingers under his chin as he looked to Xerxes in silence.
Back to top Go down
Amelia|Xerxes
Level 1
Amelia|Xerxes

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tunneled Trees - Page 18 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:11 pm

Xerxes fawned over the cat, a small hint of color in his cheeks as he did so. His crimson eyes were soft and kind as he looked at the cat. He spent awhile giving all of his attention to the cat until finally, after a struggle, Amelia took over again and started to pet the cat. "Sorry, but I did say that Xerxes loved cats. He's quite fawned of them actually." she said and laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Asher Black
Level 1
Asher Black

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tunneled Trees - Page 18 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:14 pm

Asher laughed in a humorous chuckle. He tried thinking of what he could say and nothing really came to mind but his favorite food. Asher shook his head making his bangs dance a bit to his movements. Oh well, it couldn't hurt to say the truth right.

"Xerxes is like me but I love shrimp. It is actually my addiction."
Back to top Go down
Amelia|Xerxes
Level 1
Amelia|Xerxes

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tunneled Trees - Page 18 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:29 pm

Amelia chuckled "How about we go out to eat then?" she asked. "Don't think that means I'm offering to pay though. I'm volunteering Xerxes to." she said with a bright and happy smile. "Now then, off we go!" she announced, grabbing Asher's hand then she let go and clapped her hands together "Wait a second, what am I doing? I don't have to go too far." she laughed. "Is there anything else you want? I'll get it too. It can be like a little picnic out here." she said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Asher Black
Level 1
Asher Black

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tunneled Trees - Page 18 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:37 pm

Asher had sweatdropped at the sudden gesture and he shook his finger as he took Amelia's hand. He was of course going to treat them as guests as he walks through the tunneled trees he said while smiling greatly.

"Picnics are nice and all but I think it best to invite you to my lovely castle!"

Asher walked out of tunneled trees in a calm perfect pace for he was happy to have someone come along to his house.

Asher Black, Left Topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tunneled Trees - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tunneled Trees
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Academy :: Role Play Sections :: Nature's Province-
Jump to: