Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Academy

This is a school founded by a family of vampires, they fixed it up and has allowed not only vampires, but other races to join. so WELCOME ALL!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't RP until your character has been approved. Follow the guide lines.
Old Pumpkin Patch - Page 10 Spring10 Today's Weather: Sunny; 41°F with a small breeze of cool wind occasionally.
Remember to check the updates often!!!!!

Old Pumpkin Patch

Go down 
+4
Teresa Monteverde
Ceres
Vanessa Heart
Elena
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Elena
Head Admin Level 2
Head Admin Level 2
Elena

Character sheet
Health:
Old Pumpkin Patch - Page 10 Health1240/9999Old Pumpkin Patch - Page 10 Health10  (40/9999)
TP:
Old Pumpkin Patch - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue20/999Old Pumpkin Patch - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/999)
EXP:
Old Pumpkin Patch - Page 10 Explef1040/100Old Pumpkin Patch - Page 10 Expemp10  (40/100)

Old Pumpkin Patch - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Old Pumpkin Patch   Old Pumpkin Patch - Page 10 EmptySat May 15, 2010 3:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

this large area of old soil filled with pumpkins and a few trees has been here for a long time as well. The pumpkins have never stopped growing here, their vines stretch out all over the ground so please be careful.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Elena Sumi on Thu May 27, 2010 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://vampireacademy.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
亮 穂高
Level 1
亮 穂高

PostSubject: Re: Old Pumpkin Patch   Old Pumpkin Patch - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:59 am

Akira looked well funny even his eyes showed it. "Y-Yeah, uh I just well got here. Nice guns" Akira's shyness was obvious as he lightly let out a kind chuckle and figured he would ask her name for well he was going to tell her his. "M-My name is Akira Hotaka. Uh so what is yours?"
Back to top Go down
Aislinn
Level 1
Aislinn

PostSubject: Re: Old Pumpkin Patch   Old Pumpkin Patch - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:03 am

(( sorry I have to go to bed T_T I'll be on again tomorrow though ))

Aislinn smiled "Thanks, this is Black and this is Rose" she said, indicating to each gun "Overall they're just called Black Rose. And I'm Aislinn. Aislinn Mursili. Nice to meet you." she smiled, extending out one of her hands for him to shake as she smiled at him, looking directly at him.
Back to top Go down
亮 穂高
Level 1
亮 穂高

PostSubject: Re: Old Pumpkin Patch   Old Pumpkin Patch - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:07 am

(Hai! Alright! XD)

Akira's face became heated but he tried to play cool as he took a hold of her hand and shook it softly yet firmly as his eyes remained on hers and he smiled softly finding her eyes well one of a kind. Akira has never seen eyes like hers before and that made him shyly laugh. "Nice to meet your guns as well as you, Aislinn"
Back to top Go down
Aislinn
Level 1
Aislinn

PostSubject: Re: Old Pumpkin Patch   Old Pumpkin Patch - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 7:38 am

Aislinn smiled as she ran one of her hands through the section of her hair that was held together by two pink hair clips as the beads hanging in her hair blew a bit in the cool breeze with a few strands of multi-colored hair. "So what brings you out into a pumpkin patch?" she asked, curiously wondering why.
Back to top Go down
亮 穂高
Level 1
亮 穂高

PostSubject: Re: Old Pumpkin Patch   Old Pumpkin Patch - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:14 pm

Akira lightly jumped and he laughed rubbing the back of his head. "Sitting here and uh thinking is all." Akira looked to a random pumpkin and he lightly smiled as he closes his eyes. He liked her style of clothing for she looked cool while he looked well normal, Akira wasn't sure but he figured that he was well lame. "I'm pitiful ain't I?"" Akira was referring to his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Aislinn
Level 1
Aislinn

PostSubject: Re: Old Pumpkin Patch   Old Pumpkin Patch - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:03 am

Aislinn smiled as she looked at the pumpkin he looked at then blinked a bit at what he was saying, trying to figure out what he was talking about before it finally hit her. "What? Oh! No, no you're not pitiful. You're clothes are nice. I'm actually kind of silly to be wearing what I am out in this weather." she said and laughed.
Back to top Go down
亮 穂高
Level 1
亮 穂高

PostSubject: Re: Old Pumpkin Patch   Old Pumpkin Patch - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:06 am

Akira shook his head lightly smiling. "Your clothes are fine! I actually liked your clothes." Akira shyly smiled as he bit his inner lip as a bit of his blush show over his cheeks as he softly kicked the ground looking completely ridiculous and even he knew that he looked well stupid.
Back to top Go down
Aislinn
Level 1
Aislinn

PostSubject: Re: Old Pumpkin Patch   Old Pumpkin Patch - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:18 am

"You think?" She asked and looked herself over. "I though they were a little showy for the weather." she said then looked back up and smiled "But I'm glad someone likes them" she said happily and walked over to a large pumpkin and poked at it a bit, testing it before she sat down on it. "So you haven't been here, as in around the area with the school and all, for long have you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
亮 穂高
Level 1
亮 穂高

PostSubject: Re: Old Pumpkin Patch   Old Pumpkin Patch - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:21 am

Akira jumped and he smiled. "Oh, well I've seen some places and people of the school but its still a little different. I'll get use to it!" Akira smiled happily with his eyes closed as he sat down on the ground and he pointed out while kindly smiling. "You look quite powerful as well as beautiful to me, Aislinn"
Back to top Go down
Aislinn
Level 1
Aislinn

PostSubject: Re: Old Pumpkin Patch   Old Pumpkin Patch - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:33 am

"Really?" She smiled brightly "Well I'm glad to hear that even though I'm not really that powerful." she said and rubbed at her face a bit similar to a cat washing their face. Her birth gift was the ability to change into a pure black cat but she couldn't make partial transformations, like making only a tail, they had to be either cat or human looking. However, some catish behavior was always with her.
Back to top Go down
亮 穂高
Level 1
亮 穂高

PostSubject: Re: Old Pumpkin Patch   Old Pumpkin Patch - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:35 am

Akira had his head in his left palm as he smiled. "Your look powerful to me." Akira found her kind of cute as he watched her and he couldn't help but close his eyes and shyly look away. Akira now knew he was in serious trouble after all he just now met Aislinn.
Back to top Go down
Aislinn
Level 1
Aislinn

PostSubject: Re: Old Pumpkin Patch   Old Pumpkin Patch - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:57 am

Aislinn smiled warmly at him. She was used to trying to lure men to her but she was glad at times when she didn't have to but this was one of those few times and it made her feel human or in other terms 'normal'. She found his shyness cute too. "Well thank you" she said as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
亮 穂高
Level 1
亮 穂高

PostSubject: Re: Old Pumpkin Patch   Old Pumpkin Patch - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:59 am

Akira glances to her and smiled softly as he looked to her some what interested. "So, Aislinn how long have you been at the school?" Akira looked content right now for he wanted to know a bit about her.
Back to top Go down
Aislinn
Level 1
Aislinn

PostSubject: Re: Old Pumpkin Patch   Old Pumpkin Patch - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:10 am

Aislinn shrugged a bit "Not long. I only went in the school once and I only saw the ball room really. So I haven't done a whole lot here." she said as she looked around a bit and then leaned back a little.
Back to top Go down
亮 穂高
Level 1
亮 穂高

PostSubject: Re: Old Pumpkin Patch   Old Pumpkin Patch - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:13 am

Akira blinked and he smiled lightly looking to the side as he thinks before looking to her again. "I see..." Akira stood up and he lightly gasped before reaching in his side bag that he uses as a book bag and he hands her a small squared wrapped up treat which contains a "Cake-which" "Want one?"
Back to top Go down
Aislinn
Level 1
Aislinn

PostSubject: Re: Old Pumpkin Patch   Old Pumpkin Patch - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:27 am

Aislinn blinked, tilting her head to the side a bit when he gasped and blinked once more when he pulled something out. "Cake-which?" she questioned, curious. "Are they good?" she asked, looking up at him, blinking her eyes a couple of times.
Back to top Go down
亮 穂高
Level 1
亮 穂高

PostSubject: Re: Old Pumpkin Patch   Old Pumpkin Patch - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:29 am

Akira laughs lightly as he nods. "Hai, if you like ice cream with a cake wrap I'm pretty sure you'll like these. This is a vanilla kind. I can make 8 other flavors." Akira was grateful for his cooking for if he didn't he was pretty sure he couldn't make it in life or something like that. He wasn't sure. Akira looked to Aislinn and he chuckled lightly. "I hope you like it, Aislinn"
Back to top Go down
Aislinn
Level 1
Aislinn

PostSubject: Re: Old Pumpkin Patch   Old Pumpkin Patch - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:32 am

(( Sorry, gonna go to bed. Night ))

Aislinn got up and went over to him, looking at the food again before she curiously grabbed one with slender tanned fingers and took an elegant but not bird like small bite out of it and waited a minute, actually tasting it and trying it before giving a remark. When she did she smiled happily "This tastes wonderful" she said, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
亮 穂高
Level 1
亮 穂高

PostSubject: Re: Old Pumpkin Patch   Old Pumpkin Patch - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:35 am

{Alright! Sayanora!}

Akira lightly gasped and he smiled placing his arms behind his back as he actually laughed loudly. "I'm glad you like it! I love making these for people, it makes their day better I suppose?" Akira shyly scratched his chin as a faint blush appeared over his nose as he gave off a silent snicker his expression rarely seen around people.
Back to top Go down
Aislinn
Level 1
Aislinn

PostSubject: Re: Old Pumpkin Patch   Old Pumpkin Patch - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:24 pm

Aislinn giggled when she saw his blush and finished eating the treat before she licked her fingers a bit then took her sunglasses off and folded them up, sliding them over her shirt so that they hung there. Then she adjusted one of the buckles that was on her her arm before she looked back up at him "Do you make food often then?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
亮 穂高
Level 1
亮 穂高

PostSubject: Re: Old Pumpkin Patch   Old Pumpkin Patch - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:28 pm

Akira nodded with a smirk. "Hai, I do. What can you cook?" Akira wanted to ask his curiousity getting the best of him and he placed his hands in his pants pocket watching Aislinn some what interested now for he could see her eyes better now and he smiled feeling well good at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Aislinn
Level 1
Aislinn

PostSubject: Re: Old Pumpkin Patch   Old Pumpkin Patch - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:27 pm

Aislinn shrugged her shoulders with a slight tilt of her head to one side. "I don't know, just some basic things really. I used to cook for me and my father before but it was only when we traveled, when we stayed at inns or as guests in people's homes neither of us had to cook." she said and smiled, she liked those times.
Back to top Go down
亮 穂高
Level 1
亮 穂高

PostSubject: Re: Old Pumpkin Patch   Old Pumpkin Patch - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:35 pm

Akira blinked and he smiled at Aislinn. "I've been cooking since I was young, I had to cause my parents were rarely around" Akira looked to his white tennis shoes and he smiled faintly. "If you always want something to eat, just come around my dorm and I'll make you anything you want"
Back to top Go down
Aislinn
Level 1
Aislinn

PostSubject: Re: Old Pumpkin Patch   Old Pumpkin Patch - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:45 pm

Aislinn chuckled a bit "Careful, I could really take advantage of that. People may think I'm small around the waist but I can really eat if I want to." she said as she laughed. Then she adjusted one of her hair clips.
Back to top Go down
亮 穂高
Level 1
亮 穂高

PostSubject: Re: Old Pumpkin Patch   Old Pumpkin Patch - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:52 pm

Akira snickers faintly and he closed his eyes smiling. "Heh, who doesn't eat alot?" Akira knew that he could eat alot it really depends on how hungry he was. Akira placed a kind yet friendly expression upon his features for he was quite amused by the topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Pumpkin Patch   Old Pumpkin Patch - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Pumpkin Patch
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Academy :: Role Play Sections :: Nature's Province-
Jump to: