Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Academy

This is a school founded by a family of vampires, they fixed it up and has allowed not only vampires, but other races to join. so WELCOME ALL!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't RP until your character has been approved. Follow the guide lines.
Sacred Pond - Page 6 Spring10 Today's Weather: Sunny; 41°F with a small breeze of cool wind occasionally.
Remember to check the updates often!!!!!

Sacred Pond

Go down 
+10
Vashyron
Masa Daemon
Mist
AiyanaUstinoquisi
Neytiri
Ivan
Fang
Vanessa Heart
Makoto
Elena
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Elena
Head Admin Level 2
Head Admin Level 2
Elena

Character sheet
Health:
Sacred Pond - Page 6 Health1240/9999Sacred Pond - Page 6 Health10  (40/9999)
TP:
Sacred Pond - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20/999Sacred Pond - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/999)
EXP:
Sacred Pond - Page 6 Explef1040/100Sacred Pond - Page 6 Expemp10  (40/100)

Sacred Pond - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Sacred Pond   Sacred Pond - Page 6 EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

this pond is very sacred to the ones who lived near it. So please respect it

Sacred Pond - Page 6 Floating-fountain-and-aerator
Back to top Go down
https://vampireacademy.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Asher Black
Level 1
Asher Black

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Pond   Sacred Pond - Page 6 EmptySun May 22, 2011 12:19 am

Asher walked up and smelling water he decided to walk on ahead and he stopped seeing a girl and taking in her appearance he guessed she was a vampire. He was more than so right as he walked over and clicking his heels, he bowed right after he did so.

"Hello, am I disturbing you or your thoughts?"

Asher looked up from his bow as he looked to the girl and well he would leave if he caused uncomfortableness to her. It was only natural which he would always respect, he also knew that he acted like a Prince which was a rather old habit.

(Alright! :D)
Back to top Go down
Mist
Level 1
Mist

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Pond   Sacred Pond - Page 6 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:02 am

While still playing a bit more, she stops hearing someone walking to where she is, hearing a clicking noise as well as a voice after that saying something, hello and if he’s disturbing her. Mist holds on to her violin and looks a bit away at the male, seeing it’s someone new and she can tell he’s a vampire like her as well, a bit older looking one. ”Another vampire, interesting and no it’s okay, you’re not” she says and noticed he bowed after speaking, like a gentleman. This makes this second vampire she met in less than a few days, which interest her. The wind blows a bit, blowing her long red hair a bit to the side, the weather was like the last time she was here, calm and a bit windy making it a good day to play her violin. Mist looks back to the male, wondering who he could be. “So who might you be? I’m Mist.” She asks but first telling her name first.

Back to top Go down
Asher Black
Level 1
Asher Black

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Pond   Sacred Pond - Page 6 EmptySun May 22, 2011 12:13 pm

Asher looked up from his bow and he smiled a small fanged smile, he was going to be friendly for she was being friendly. It was only fair, after all if one disrespects one another blood would be shed for no reason, since you got to know the reason why you want to attack the person. Makes since well to Asher anyway. Asher growled boosting his confidence as he said.

"Greetings Dear Mist, My name is Asher Atronix Black."

Asher stood straight taking his left hand and slickings his bangs back a bit for they some what messed up after he had bowed. Chuckling as he closes his onyx eyes he looked a lot younger than being 7'000 years old, he actually looked around 19 or 20 years old.
Back to top Go down
Mist
Level 1
Mist

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Pond   Sacred Pond - Page 6 EmptySun May 22, 2011 12:42 pm

Mist looks as the other person looks up from his bow and smiles, showing his fangs a bit. She thought he seems nice and had manners and then hears him saying his name back being, Asher Atronix Black. She smiles a bit back almost showing her own fangs, from looking at her she looks around the age of 17, as for her real age even she doesn’t know that, due to her past. Looking at Asher, she knows he’s older but looks young. “So Asher, what brings you here?” she asks him, wondering if he came here since the weather is good or just happen to walked into here and sees him moving some of his hair up, fixing it. She’s usually nice to her own kind or if she thinks the other person interest her or deserves it. Mist herself came here again since the weather is nice and to think about a few things as well as maybe playing her violin or drawing.
Back to top Go down
Asher Black
Level 1
Asher Black

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Pond   Sacred Pond - Page 6 EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:30 pm

Asher thought to himself before looking to Mist and her face, he could tell now that most vampires were older than they apper since he to is old. He didn't feel old of course, and that placed him in a rather positive mood. Growling softly with his eyes closed as he flicks part of his bangs over his forehead in that royal motion.

"I am here in hopes of starting a new beginning, a new stepping stone. In more terms settle down and enjoy my remaining life."

Asher knew that probably sounded a little corny and that was why he placed his tips of his right fingers upon his forehead in the center of his eyes as he smiled nervously as well as letting out a rather amused chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Mist
Level 1
Mist

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Pond   Sacred Pond - Page 6 EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:03 pm

Mist looks to Asher hearing him growling quietly with his eyes closed and moves his bangs over his forehead again then start speaking. A new beginning and settle down, also to enjoy the remaining of his life, after hearing him saying that then she hears him chuckle a bit and sees he smiled. Mist tilts her head a bit thinking that sounds good, better to just keep enjoying life and relax also have fun as well that’s how she felt. She isn’t really the type to really let things get her done even how her life been so far, she still is positive on things and at times maybe have her down days, like everyone else does which is normal. “That sounds good, just relax and have fun.” She says with a bit of a smile and she looks to her violin and walks a bit to where she has the case on the ground and puts it back away, closing the case then looks back to Asher.
Back to top Go down
Asher Black
Level 1
Asher Black

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Pond   Sacred Pond - Page 6 EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:09 pm

Asher caught sight of the violin case and he blinked a few times before smiling with his arms crossed in that manner of man that is running a company and yet his posture was a bit posed to where he was mainly leaning more on his left leg than his right as he says very much entertained with a slurred growl added in.

"My dear, do you play?"

Asher now placed both of his hands on his hips looking a bit like a women then again he was relaxed and didn't care how he looked. After all he sometimes works out or hangs out with his shirt of showing off all of his scars and what not.
Back to top Go down
Mist
Level 1
Mist

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Pond   Sacred Pond - Page 6 EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:26 pm

Mist sees that Asher noticed her violin case and sees him blinking a bit with his eyes closed along with another growl. “Yes I do play, I played the violin my whole life so it’s something I enjoy” she answers back. Mist watches as he places both of his hand on his hips, as what a women would do, which she giggle a bit quietly. "I'm also a artist as well" she says, arts is another thing she's been doing her whole and enjoys it, mainly drawing. "I can play a song if you like" she says, not minding playing her violin some more or even show some of her drawings. Today she's in a better mood, since the weathers good and how things been for her lately.
Back to top Go down
Asher Black
Level 1
Asher Black

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Pond   Sacred Pond - Page 6 EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:35 pm

Asher clapped his hands together after hearing what Mist had said, she can make art as well as play music. Simply delightful. Asher fixed his posture so he wouldn't look like a girl anymore as he walks to the pond and then he looks to Mist rather delighted and when he speaks he doesn't growl.

"Oh, I would love to hear your music sometime as well as your art. They must be simply amazing either that or quite pleasing to look at."

Asher placed his arms far back behind his head in a rather odd way but he was thankful he was flexible for well this would hurt him a few minutes to a day later. His onyx hues showed large interest in her art for well he liked drawings for they eased his mental pain.
Back to top Go down
Mist
Level 1
Mist

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Pond   Sacred Pond - Page 6 EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:58 pm

Mist hears Asher clapped his hand together and sees him fixing his posture, she smiled a bit hearing him saying that he would love to hear her music as well as look at her art, she looks to the pond for a moment looking at herself in it. She looks back at him, seeing him moving his arms behind his back and thinks about what else to say."I can show you a drawing or some if you like now."she says and reaches for a art book near her violin case, that she always have with her as well and opens it to the last drawing she did, the other day of a place with a lake and the surroundings around it as well as the clouds and of someone there, name Kage someone she knew back many years.
Back to top Go down
Asher Black
Level 1
Asher Black

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Pond   Sacred Pond - Page 6 EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:04 pm

Asher walked over to Mist and he leaned his head down to get a better look of the book not to mention the violin case which seemed to be well taken care of. His onyx hues shifted a bit due to his interes not to mention his kindness as he said regularly.

"I would be simply delighted to see some of your art"

Asher couldn't say no if she was offering after all that would be rude, and wanting to make friends he would always say yes to them no matter how ridiculous the task was and who knows he may do his job over but it being less painful.
Back to top Go down
Mist
Level 1
Mist

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Pond   Sacred Pond - Page 6 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:16 am

Mist sees Asher walking up to her and lean his head a bit, looking at the picture she’s showing him than she sees him looking at her violin case follow by him saying he be delighted to see some of her art. She smiled a bit thinking for a moment how Asher kind of remind her of someone she knows but can’t really recall who it is, also having that thought in the tip of her mind. ’Who is it, he reminds me of..hm..’ she still couldn’t really figure it out and looks back at Asher. Mist thinks how nice it is to see another one of her kind a vampire, being that she haven’t really seen much and how her past was so she finds it interesting. “It’s nice meeting another vampire.” She says, being a while since she seen a older vampire.

Back to top Go down
Asher Black
Level 1
Asher Black

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Pond   Sacred Pond - Page 6 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:23 am

Asher blinked and he smiled to Mist glad that she was having fun. He rubbed his chin as he thought about some art she was good at or what she liked. Maybe both. Asher looked to Mist and after a while of thinking he opened his eyes and looked to the case.

"Tell me do you like scenery art or what do you like? Either works with me, Dear Mist."

Asher placed his arms behind his back and he kept his posture relaxed and content not to mention he wanted to see her art since he had a bit of a thing for it.
Back to top Go down
Mist
Level 1
Mist

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Pond   Sacred Pond - Page 6 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:00 pm

Mist sees Asher rubbing his chin thinking she guess, follow by with asking if she like scenery art or what does she likes and that either works for him. She looks back at her art book turning the page to another drawing of a flower field, where she remembers meeting a angel girl there but didn’t really stayed long since Mist had to leave “Both is fine, doesn’t matter. I just enjoy art, drawing or doing another art as well as my music, I enjoy both.” she says, she does like drawing peoples as well, which she had draw some in her book but mostly she draw what interest here like a place and those who interest her. “So arts interest you? Do you do any type of art?” she asks him, wondering if he does or not and if so what kind, she haven't met anyone here yet, who's a artist like herself so she's kind of interest.
Back to top Go down
Asher Black
Level 1
Asher Black

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Pond   Sacred Pond - Page 6 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:08 pm

Asher blinked calmly as he thinks and well he liked arts of people along with scenery as well as everything else, just as long as it was good and it showed meaning in the art. Asher liked some art due to they express what the creators is feeling. Looking to Mist he chuckled.

"I like arts that expresses what you are feeling not to mention beauty. I'm not picky, I like most art."

Asher looked to the case as he smiled rather amused. It was all true about him liking about any kind of art, but the kind he didn't like was art that were poorly drawn.
Back to top Go down
Mist
Level 1
Mist

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Pond   Sacred Pond - Page 6 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:28 pm

Mist looks back at Asher while he was thinking then hears him talk and he looks at her with a chuckled. Arts that expresses what the person is feeling, she agrees is good art and arts with feelings are the good kind, she usually draw what she feels as well, whenever she go somewhere she haven’t been to before, if the place interest her or she finds it relaxing. Mist nods a bit agreeing, not to picky or anything but since she’s a artist, she doesn’t really like seeing art being wasted as to not good art which may seems mean but it’s how she feels. “I agree, but when art is use poorly..and doesn’t show any feelings, that isn’t the kind I like.” she says and looks at the pond in thoughts a bit, which made her remember she forgot she suppose to be somewhere soon. ‘How did I almost forgot, I had to do something..” she looks at Asher, not really wanting to leave but have to. “I forgot I had something important to do..i have to go.” she says quietly as she went to get her violin case on the ground, still holding her art book looking back at Asher. “I see you later, I guess?” she says and turns the other way, leaving in a hurry.
{Mist leaves topic}
{Sorry to end the rp so soon, but will be busy this week~ so you have one free rp spot left for someone else}

Back to top Go down
Asher Black
Level 1
Asher Black

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Pond   Sacred Pond - Page 6 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:30 pm

Asher couldn't help but close his eyes and smile as he waves bye to his friend known as Mist. He rubbed his forehead as his onyx orbs fixed on the sky and then he looked to the direction Mist left to, without thinking he bowed and he walked away right after he had bowed as he walks away his gaze looked back as he smirked.

"Can't wait to chat up with you, not to mention see your art one day."

Asher Black, Left Topic
Back to top Go down
Mist
Level 1
Mist

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Pond   Sacred Pond - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:57 pm

Not having been out for the longest, well been here for the longest is more like it, the red headed young looking female name Mist, has thought to come out here today. Hm..now that she thinks about it, last time she was here which was quite a while ago, she did met this older guy vampire and remember him saying that he had like her art and thought her music was okay as well. She had still been drawing and playing her violin and stuff, still enjoying both of those things, making new music as well as new art. The weather wasn't all that bad, a few small winds every now and then, blowing her long red hair a little. As Mist walks a little more, walking near the pond, she looks at it for a moment or so, then had look away from it to her violin case she was carrying in her hand. Standing still for another moment or so more, she puts the case down a little away from the pond and opens it to take her violin out and then she had closed the case and looks to her violin for about a few seconds and was thinking on what to play this time, a song she plays more? Or a song she hardy plays? Maybe a new one, so with that in mind, she begins to play a favorite one of her songs, one she knew for the longest, filling the area with the sound of her violin music. A calm and relaxing one it would seem like she's playing, one could say, that it matches her surroundings in a way.
Back to top Go down
Masa Daemon
Level 1
Masa Daemon

Character sheet
Health:
Sacred Pond - Page 6 Health1220/9999Sacred Pond - Page 6 Health10  (20/9999)
TP:
Sacred Pond - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/999Sacred Pond - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/999)
EXP:
Sacred Pond - Page 6 Explef100/100Sacred Pond - Page 6 Expemp10  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Pond   Sacred Pond - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:25 pm

From the otherside of the pond, a low sound of the cello had been played. It was peaceful sounding and rather a bit sad also. But nonetheless, it was beautiful. From the otherside near a willow tree that gives the pond such a peaceful sight; you could see a young man -who is probably much older than he looks- playing the cello with skill and grace. He was handsome- that much is true, but he had an aura around them that told people to stay away. His eyes were closed as he was only concentrating on his music and nothing else. Apparently, he didn't plan on concentrating on anything else than his music right now. That young man is named Masa Kyoya. Yes, he's a student at this school but he rarely comes here really. He doesn't care much for education mostly because he already have been taught with every thing that should've been known. But he's here nonetheless and he plans to make his time at least enjoyable. He wanted to play his cello all the sudden- just out of a whim really- and found himself at this pond. He remember when he last came here; he met a girl with an extraordinary talent for the violin. She was a great challenge indeed and that couldn't help but put a smirk on his lips. Things had downgraded in his life and he found that he was bored once again. Oh well, couldn't be helped~ If he wanted to have some fun then- he could always go and torture the teachers or make Toshiro annoyed. That's always fun. But he wanted something more.
Back to top Go down
Mist
Level 1
Mist

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Pond   Sacred Pond - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:44 pm

Mist still playing her violin, from a soft tone, up to a bit of a high tone, she continues to play that way for a little and had a bit of a smile on her face with her eyes closed. She then switch up the soft tone to a bit of a more higher one for one part of the song, then went back to playing lower ones and as she's playing in and had her mind only stuck on her playing her violin, she didn't really pay any mind to anything else. As her mind was just the music or something and another moment of that, she starts hearing another type of sound along with her playing the violin, that sound..another music. A cello, it would seem by the sound and she open her eyes, now with thoughts on the last time she had hear something like that, was the other, other time she was hear and had played against a interest man, called Masa. A demon who thought to challenge her with his cello and she couldn't help but almost smirked a bit smile like to that, to the thought about remembering that. She haven;t seen him for the longest, so she sort of wonder about the other type of music and then thought to play her violin a bit more and a bit with high notes, only for a moment, to see about something it would seem.
Back to top Go down
Masa Daemon
Level 1
Masa Daemon

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
Sacred Pond - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/999Sacred Pond - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/999)
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Pond   Sacred Pond - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:56 pm

If Masa had any feature akin to like dog ears or like cat ears, they would've perked up at the sound of the violin. He had heard a violin a million of times in his life time, but the tone is unique and different. So is the style and the way the notes move from one to the other. He instantly knew from the sound that it came from the very same girl that perked up his interest with their little music compeition long ago. He wondered if her skills have approved during the time they haven't seen eachother. Possiblily so; the girl was very talented indeed before. He was sure that she had exceed her talent.
It is very rare for Masa to be respecting anyone at all. But he loves music -a shock there- and so he would respect anyone who would have a respect for music. The girl had passed his test with flying colors the last time they had met, and so, he would respect her as a fellow musician. He would enjoy the music that she would play for him in the future. Of course, he had approved his playing also -despite that he was already at a high level before- and wouldn't want to lose against her. And now, here they are, probably another battle of the music that is sure to come; knowing him.
He played his music in a challenging tone; as if to call her out for a battle. It was spiffy and harsh and seemed to be almost speaking as if they notes are battling against eachother. He waited for her reply in song.
Back to top Go down
Mist
Level 1
Mist

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Pond   Sacred Pond - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:16 pm

Still playing her violin at a soft sort of quiet notes, she still had her mind thinking a bit about the fun she had back then, playing against Masa. He was better than anyone else she had known, as well as to his playing of his cello. She then heard the cello sounds, as if trying to go over her violin playing and thought maybe he had heard her playing and now still with her bit of smile like, she starts to playing along with him in a way, lie the last time. The thought of another challenge like this, she couldn’t help but to be some what excited she guess. She decides to play over his playing of the cello, but still making the notes sound a little low but then a bit high, and wondered to how will he play back? She knows for a fact, that this is the playing of Masa, it couldn’t be anyone else, not like anyone else would be as good as him. She looks towards the direction of the way of where the other music is coming from, still smiling with her smile like smirk and playing her violin against his, as to saying, bring it on again, or something like that. She then had wait for his music back to her accepting the challenge and keeps playing her violin.
Back to top Go down
Masa Daemon
Level 1
Masa Daemon

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Pond   Sacred Pond - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:23 pm

Hearing that his rather blunt challenge was accepted, he brought out a full devilish and mischevious grin. It was not surprise that he found this rather interesting and fun-filled. To be challenged by anyone is rare. No one really dared to try and go against him really. He was a demon who had many experience with many things and because of that; they knew that he was not to be messed with at all times. He hates the cowards he didn't even try to go against him because they were scared of getting a few broken bones. How uncool. But this girl -this highly leveled skill girl- would bring herself out of the open and challenge him to a friendly competition to see who is better. Of course, seeing this is a challenge of one of the things that he loved, he didn't want to lose this. He refused to lose this at all. And so, he's going to try and beat the girl. No, he will suceed in beating the girl. That may sound childish but he's bored frankly. There's not much a 200 year old demon could do. He could've done everything during those time and he found his life rather monotonous. He did wanted something to color his life a little.
And so, he opt to play a slow piece first, full of emotions and softness that made others wanted to lean forward just to hear. And then, it turned faster and faster and turned suddenly into a fast pace song that seemed hard to keep up with. He waited to see how she would react to this and how she would play to this song.
Back to top Go down
Mist
Level 1
Mist

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Pond   Sacred Pond - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:43 pm

Now having hearing the cello from a bit away play a little differently, she knows that he knew that she had accepted his challenge, yeah so she does likes a good challenge, this man here is one of the fun ones. She can’t help but to respect him for loving music as well and being really good also, any one else who doesn’t care for music and as well as arts, well..lets see that she wouldn’t respect them or more like wouldn’t really care for them that is. Those she finds interesting now, like this demon, seems not to be one of them, more like in one of those she would find interest in to playing against him. After a moment or so, it would seem that Masa, seems to change his playing to more of a higher level of playing and still with her bit of smile, she change her soft playing up back to her bit of higher level type of playing and showing that she isn’t one to want to lose with music, no she’s not going to lose now it would seem. The joy of this now, she haven’t had it seen the last time they had done this before in the same place here, where they first met each other. She isn’t one to be scared like most others would and is stubborn and would take about any challenge with music, and coming from this highly skilled guy, why wouldn’t she accept the challenge now? She plays her violin as good as he plays his cello. What does he have next now? She doesn't mind his challenge.~
Back to top Go down
Masa Daemon
Level 1
Masa Daemon

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Pond   Sacred Pond - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:26 pm

Good, the girl is starting to catch up with him. Well, that's fine really, he needed to see if she hadn't lost her touch yet. Well, he doubt that the girl did in fact. He could tell that she respect and loves music as much as he does. For someone to respect the fine art that is called music is rather rare of course. They found it boring and opt to those tasteless screaming rock songs that everyone seemed to like. He could never get teenagers and their taste sometimes. Classical music have been downgraded over the years; but Masa is willing to lend an ear to the beautiful music to whomever decided to hear. He's just the generous really. And it's also funny to annoy people when he decided to play something so similar sounding as a fly of some sort. It's entertaining to see their expression that way~
Grinning even wider and more devious than last time, he started to play an array of different notes as well with sharps and flats but at the same time is still able to make it sound rather like a happy and spiffy song in a way that would sometime go into a mellow tone. He is going to test her on a series of things to make sure that she is at least to his level before dishing out all that he knows on her. He had no doubt that she would be able to keep up with him. Beside, why would he go and challenge to a music duel if she couldn't keep up with him in the first place anyway? He certainly didn't want anyone slow or unskillful. He is playing for an amazing battle that would probably blow him away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Pond   Sacred Pond - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sacred Pond
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next