Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Academy

This is a school founded by a family of vampires, they fixed it up and has allowed not only vampires, but other races to join. so WELCOME ALL!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't RP until your character has been approved. Follow the guide lines.
Lighthouse - Page 28 Spring10 Today's Weather: Sunny; 41°F with a small breeze of cool wind occasionally.
Remember to check the updates often!!!!!

Lighthouse

Go down 
+15
Vanessa Heart
Drina
Nernella
Inoto
Masa Daemon
Ren
AiyanaUstinoquisi
Zeno
Jazzy Jamie
Airen
Madara
Shaka
Ivan
Kira
Elena
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28
AuthorMessage
Elena
Head Admin Level 2
Head Admin Level 2
Elena

Character sheet
Health:
Lighthouse - Page 28 Health1240/9999Lighthouse - Page 28 Health10  (40/9999)
TP:
Lighthouse - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue20/999Lighthouse - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/999)
EXP:
Lighthouse - Page 28 Explef1040/100Lighthouse - Page 28 Expemp10  (40/100)

Lighthouse - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Lighthouse   Lighthouse - Page 28 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

the lighthouse that sends a bright light in the night

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://vampireacademy.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Asher Black
Level 1
Asher Black

PostSubject: Re: Lighthouse   Lighthouse - Page 28 EmptySun May 22, 2011 12:51 am

(Alright. :D)
Back to top Go down
Theodananda
Level 1
Theodananda

PostSubject: Re: Lighthouse   Lighthouse - Page 28 EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:34 pm

Asher Black wrote:
Asher chuckled as he placed his left hand on the right side of his chest and holding it there he said in a rather comfortable way with a gentle growl as he speaks, of course the growl wasn't ment to threaten her more like add confidence to his voice.

"Asher Atronix Black. Theo, I'll try to remember that since I'm use to speaking large names."

Asher looked to Theo with his onyx orbs showing kindness as well as affection not to mention being friendly to those who want to be his friends and actually try to know him.

Theo's left blind eye looked as if it was completely silver when the moonlight hit it just right. Theo nodded her head and sealed her lips closed so that her fangs would not show while she smiled. Though her lips were not really sealed, she just basically put them together to hide her teeth, she did not like her teeth very much due to having 4 sharp ones that stuck out like a dove packed in with a bunch of crows. "Tis' very nice to meet you. Meeting ones of my own kinda is an honor. I have not met very many other vampires since all of my family was burned. But I have met you and I am honored." Theo said to Asher very politely and still kept the smile on her face, even after jsut speaking of her families death.
Back to top Go down
Asher Black
Level 1
Asher Black

PostSubject: Re: Lighthouse   Lighthouse - Page 28 EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:00 pm

Asher shook his hands as he chuckled rather entertained. He liked his fangs, he could never hate his fangs for they were a part of him since birth and well he always compared his fangs to everyone else in his family and well his fangs were some what smaller than his parents even though they are dead and he could of swear they grew a bit. Asher didn't growl as he said with a gentle smirk which made him a bit handsome.

"It is a major honor seeing a very polite yet colorful vampire."

Asher looked and noticed Theo's left eye and that made him frown, it sort of reminded him of his so many wounds on his body but of course he wouldn't speak about Theo's eye for it maybe a bit personal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lighthouse   Lighthouse - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lighthouse
Page 28 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Academy :: Role Play Sections :: Surrounding Waters-
Jump to: