Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Academy

This is a school founded by a family of vampires, they fixed it up and has allowed not only vampires, but other races to join. so WELCOME ALL!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't RP until your character has been approved. Follow the guide lines.
A Lake - Page 15 Spring10 Today's Weather: Sunny; 41°F with a small breeze of cool wind occasionally.
Remember to check the updates often!!!!!

A Lake

Go down 
+19
vitality
Selvina
River Malone
Ren
Labelisa Caster
Gerrard
Mona Angelic Crystal
Felicity
Lord Hiro Tokimaru
prettyman
Neytiri
Seikatsu
Teresa Monteverde
Madara
Elena
Drina
Twilightwolf26
Airen
Ceres
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Ceres
Admin Level 3
Ceres

Character sheet
Health:
A Lake - Page 15 Health1255/9999A Lake - Page 15 Health10  (55/9999)
TP:
A Lake - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue45/999A Lake - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/999)
EXP:
A Lake - Page 15 Explef1025/100A Lake - Page 15 Expemp10  (25/100)

A Lake - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: A Lake   A Lake - Page 15 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

A Lake - Page 15 Fig12
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kino
Level 1
Kino

A Lake - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lake   A Lake - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:10 pm

Kina look as he look at her he laid his daughter head down and walk over to her "that look good" he said to her
Back to top Go down
Kida
Level 1
Kida

Character sheet
Health:
A Lake - Page 15 Health1220/9999A Lake - Page 15 Health10  (20/9999)
TP:
A Lake - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue10/999A Lake - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/999)
EXP:
A Lake - Page 15 Explef1020/100A Lake - Page 15 Expemp10  (20/100)

A Lake - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lake   A Lake - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:14 pm

Kida looked up at him, looking fierce for a moment before she returned to her neutral look. "Your daughter sleep lots. Does she not eat the prize of the hunt?" she asked as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Kino
Level 1
Kino

A Lake - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lake   A Lake - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:21 pm

"no she does not like killing" he said to her "and she get tired very easily" he said to her once more as he look behind him and look at his daughter
Back to top Go down
Kida
Level 1
Kida

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

A Lake - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lake   A Lake - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:24 pm

"I see...she would not have lasted with amazon tribe." she said and licked some of the blood on her lips. "Eat if you feel like it." she said as she got up and wiped at her mouth again.
Back to top Go down
Kino
Level 1
Kino

A Lake - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lake   A Lake - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:29 pm

"i know" he said as he look at it and held his stomach "im good i had a meal before getting here" he said as he look at her "i wanna know will you be my mate" he ask her
Back to top Go down
Kida
Level 1
Kida

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

A Lake - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lake   A Lake - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:35 pm

"No" she said easily. "You had a mate. Your mate come from love yes? You had kit too. I do not love you and I need no kits right now. I hunt and search only for now. You should know if you are kitsune Mating does not happen without love or need for kits. You be with human too long if you think mate is like..." she paused for a minute, trying to think of the modern word. "girlfriend or boyfriend. Mate is companion and lover. Mate is one committed to." she said. Kida didn't understand why no one seemed to no the answer before asking. She would have been more open and emotional if she had any type of feeling toward anyone in a positive way.
Back to top Go down
Kino
Level 1
Kino

A Lake - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lake   A Lake - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:39 pm

"i see i thought you might make my daughter happy but i guess not" he said to her he look at her and turn around "Well thanks anyway" he said to Kida and walk back to his daughter
Back to top Go down
Kida
Level 1
Kida

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

A Lake - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lake   A Lake - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:46 pm

Kida turned back from them and walked over to the lake, taking her skirt off to show a blue bikini type wear underneath. She knelt down by the water and splashed it on her to start to clean up. Kida felt nothing special towards children. She wouldn't choose to be tied to someone just for the sake of a child. She had been raised kitsune and amazon after all, if she was going to have freedom, it would be to choose how she's connected to someone and she felt nothing toward either of them to form a connection.
Back to top Go down
Kino
Level 1
Kino

A Lake - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lake   A Lake - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:50 pm

Kino walk back to his daughter as she started to cry in her sleep Kino sat down and petted her head lightly "there there" he said to her as she cryed
Back to top Go down
Kida
Level 1
Kida

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

A Lake - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lake   A Lake - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:52 pm

Once Kida had cleaned her skin she jumped into the lake and didn't come up for awhile. When she did come up she was completely clean again. She climbed out of the lake and put her skirt back on before she changed into her fox form and then shook herself to dry herself some before she walked toward her cave.
Back to top Go down
Mist
Level 1
Mist

A Lake - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lake   A Lake - Page 15 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:48 pm

Mist decide it's another good day to head out to somewhere she haven't been to before maybe something interesting may happen as well who knows, so as she's walking traveling some more with thoughts about what has happen so far and other stuff. She wonders into this area which seems peaceful with no one around, just how she likes it since she's not one to like crowed places or loud ones. She looks around at the lake enjoying the fresh breeze blowing by her red hair, blowing it to her face a bit, she moves her hand to her face and moves her hair away off from covering her eyes."Hm..i don't think i draw today, maybe it be a good time to play my violin"Mist thought to herself, looking at the violin case she's holding.

She puts the case down on the ground and opens it taking out her violin, as she looks at it she remembers the last time he play it was a bit ago when she was playing the challenge from the demon Masa, she smile a bit and gets back up and thinks for a moment what she should play and shrugs a bit and starts playing. As Mist is playing by the sound of it you can tell she's playing to how relax the lake feels to her, sweet music fills the area. Mist may be playing but she's also careful, just in case something happens.
Back to top Go down
Kage
Level 1
Kage

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:
A Lake - Page 15 Explef100/100A Lake - Page 15 Expemp10  (0/100)

A Lake - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lake   A Lake - Page 15 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:06 pm

The melody of the violin that Mist was playing passes throughout the area, everyone in the area could hear the beautiful melody... Including Kage. He was in the lake, deep down in the bottom, enjoying the peace, meditating, till Mist started playing. Opening his eyes half way he started to think *What is this? Music...* Feeling the water vibrate a bit he starts to swim up.

Coming closer to the surface, the sound of the violin became more clear, as the water didn't muffle it anymore. His head came out of the water, the light bothered his eyes a bit so he closed them, at this time his left one was white, as his right one was brown. He started to look around the area yet he could only see a few feet away.
Back to top Go down
Mist
Level 1
Mist

A Lake - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lake   A Lake - Page 15 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:53 pm

After playing the song she smiled a bit relax while playing it and thinks to play another song but then not sure it is a good weather and a peaceful place to play her violin some more though. Mist was about to play another song until she looks at the water thinking she saw something there not sure what though, she's able to hear sounds more better then some others due to her great hearing."Hm..now for this other song or not"She thought to herself a bit more while still holding her violin and looking at the water. She decides she's good for now playing her violin and may play some more later so she bents down putting it back in it's case and closes it up then turns her focus looking to her art book that's besides the violin case thinking maybe to change her mind about not drawing today since she does find this place nice and quiet. Mist picks up the book and opens it looking at the drawings she made so far and smiled a bit at them, looking through them with thoughts in her mind about the time she draw them.
Back to top Go down
Kage
Level 1
Kage

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

A Lake - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lake   A Lake - Page 15 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 5:32 am

The music suddenly stops, Kage couldn't locate where it was coming in that short time, he then closes his eyes trying to locate where was the artist of this wonderful music. He could hear someone breathing in the area, it took him just a minute to hear that, since his vision is bad he uses his hearing witch was improved at the moment. *The artist is still here...* Kage puts his palms on the surface, like climbing out of the water. He then stands on the surface, water dripping down from him, looking left then right not seeing anything, just using his hearing.
Back to top Go down
Mist
Level 1
Mist

A Lake - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lake   A Lake - Page 15 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:02 am

After looking through her drawings a bit more and still in a bit of thoughts, Mist takes a look around the lake thinking it might be a good idea to check out the place since she haven’t been here before well she still haven't been to that much places so who knows if she meet someone here interesting or another one that's annoying or find anything interesting to her. She closes her art book still carrying it and bents to pick up her violin case that’s a bit near her on the ground and carries it with her, walking a bit away from where she was just at to check the place out a bit then stops a little away and puts her violin case down.'This place does look nice, maybe i should draw it'She thinks to herself a bit and looks to her art book she's still holding it and opens it to a new page, also taking out a pencil to draw with. Mist takes a look around the place before starting the drawing and starts as she's drawing, she's also draws with how the place feels to her along with other stuff. She looks to the lake more focus in it for the moment, staying silents as well then looks a bit away seeing someone a guy on top of the lake, standing on the water.
Back to top Go down
Kage
Level 1
Kage

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

A Lake - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lake   A Lake - Page 15 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 1:41 pm

Looking left and right for a couple of times, Kage get's a feeling that someone is watching him, yet it wasn't hostile, it was just out of curiousity he though. He smiles, yet looks down at the lake water under his feet, still inside his element he was quite enjoying it. Moments latter he starts to walk slowly but calmly towards the person looking at him, he couldn't see the person, but he could hear her breathing. Stepping on ground he leaves the ground wet, water still dripping from him. Continuing to move towards the person, he smiles, trying not to scare the person. Still not able to see the person he stops a few feet away from the person, still smiling. *Oh, hello.* He looks at her eyes, not seeing anything infront of him. His left eye was white as his right one was brown.
Back to top Go down
Mist
Level 1
Mist

A Lake - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lake   A Lake - Page 15 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:59 am

Mist sees the guy looking around a bit and smiles and sees him walking out of the water to the ground slowly walking up to where she is, she figures by that he must be a water user. He stops a few feet away from her, looking to her still with a smile. Mist still looking at him, notices his left eye was white while his right one was a normal color brown. She tilt her head a bit after he said hello to her."Hi, there"She says to him, she also notices he's a vampire as well making this the first one Mist has met here. The last time she saw another one of her kind was back at where she's from and so it kind of interest her since she is one and well she still haven't met the much others in here as well as not being to a lot of places."You're the first vampire i met here, who are you? I'm Mist" She also says to him telling him what her name was.
Back to top Go down
Kage
Level 1
Kage

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

A Lake - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lake   A Lake - Page 15 EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:55 am

Kage smiles, feeling a friendly energy from Mist, making him more relax. He then closes his eyes, not wanting her to see his "problem". *My name is Kage.* He then moves his hands towards the ground, making the water go in the ground, trying to dry off faster. *I'm the first vampire you met?* It was a bit strange for him, yet he knew the feeling, meeting the first vampire, it wasn't long ago he could still remember the day... As he dries of fast, he opens his eyes, now both of them were brown color, he could see again, noticing her long red hair, and blue eyes, like the ocean. *I am honored, to be the first vampire you met. But don't worry, I am the only vampire in the world that dosen't bite.* His look was fixed to her eyes, he hasn't seen that beautiful color in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Mist
Level 1
Mist

A Lake - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lake   A Lake - Page 15 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:52 pm

Mist watches as Kage drys himself up by moving his hands on the ground and have his eyes closed and talks. “Yes, for here i think so.” She says to him, she haven’t been to many places or haven’t met that much of peoples here, besides demons, humans, angels and stuff. Mist looks back at him seeing he opens his eyes, seeing the other now brown, both of them brown now. To the other thing he said about he’s honored to be the first vampire she met and not to worry, since he’s the only vampire in the world that doesn’t bite. ”Only vampire that doesn’t bite, hm.”She says with a bit of a smile, still looking at him. She looks to her art book that she’s still holding, remembering the drawing she was just working on, isn’t finish just yet and thinks to finish it before leaving, she look again at Kage.'So Kage, do you go to the academy as well?"She asks him, wondering if he does, since she is a student there but doesn't really bother with the classes much, which could be a reason why she hardly met that much of anyone there, or even hardly any vampires which may seem odd as well.

{I'm posting slowly, due to being busy.Hope you don't mind that}
Back to top Go down
Kage
Level 1
Kage

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

A Lake - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lake   A Lake - Page 15 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:31 am

Kage moves his look at her art book, wondering what did she draw. Hearing her question he looks back at her with a smile. *Yes, I do go to the academy.* He moves his look at her art book again. *Yet I haven't been to much of the classes.* It was true, since he was in the academy, he hasn't even been in any classroom. With his look still on her art book, he asks. *Are you an artist?* Still with a smile, he asks, while the sweet melody from before is stuck inside his mind, replaying. *You must play a violin.* He says in a soft tone, looking left then right, while the melody is still in his head.

{It's ok ^^}
Back to top Go down
Mist
Level 1
Mist

A Lake - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lake   A Lake - Page 15 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:34 am

Looking at her art book for a moment again and looks to Kage as he begins talking, saying he does go to the academy and after he said that he seems to have his focus on her art book, still speaking some more saying he also doesn’t go to much of the classes either. To the other question Kage asks Mist ”Yes I am a artist” she says looking back to her art book. She enjoys drawing and has been drawing her whole life and to the other thing Kage said “I do play violin” she says looking to the case that has her violin in it, on the ground next to her. She thinks for a second that Kage must of heard her play it, she has been playing it her whole life since a very young age as well just like being a artist. Mist looks at her violin for another second with a bit of a smile before looking back at Kage. ”Maybe I play it some more in a bit” she thinks to herself, still kind of being in the mood to play it some more. “Peaceful here wouldn’t you agree” she says while looking around for a bit at the surroundings as the wind blows a bit by, blowing her long red hair a bit to the side.
Back to top Go down
Kage
Level 1
Kage

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

A Lake - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lake   A Lake - Page 15 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 4:57 pm

Kage smiles, hearing the answers she gave. It has past ten years since he heard somebody play like that, yet the melody was similar to this one. Maybe the same. He notices the wind blow a bit, blowing her red hair a bit to the side. A few moments looking at her hair, it was strange, he could swore he saw her hair a long time ago, but it must have been his imagination... How could that have happened? *It is very peaceful* He answers to her question. *Can I ask you something?* Moving his look at her hair. *Could you play the violin again, please?*
Back to top Go down
Mist
Level 1
Mist

A Lake - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lake   A Lake - Page 15 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 5:35 pm

As the wind still blows by a bit, Mist moves her hand on her hair moving it away from her face hearing that Kage also agrees it is peaceful here. She looks to him after hearing him saying he wanted to ask her something and ask if she can play her violin some more. She tilt her head a bit and smiles a bit, wondering if he likes her music and looks to her violin case still holding her art book, she moves her hand off her hair “Sure” she says and closes the book, placing it down. She was going to play it some more anyway in a bit but she guess she can play a bit again now so she opens the case on the ground that has her violin in it and takes it out and thinks for a moment to play something different or to play the same song. Her hands start moving starting to play the violin, playing the same song she just played a bit ago which the sound goes through out the lake being heard all around. Anyone can tell by her playing that she’s been playing a very long time and there are feelings in her songs that either match her surroundings, her own or she just feels like playing a certain song.
Back to top Go down
Kage
Level 1
Kage

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

A Lake - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lake   A Lake - Page 15 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:25 am

Kage closes his eyes, as the wind blows a bit, with a smile on his face as she tilts her head. Still the melody was in his head, as now the image of her hair was stuck too. It was a strange feeling that he had... Like a deja vu. As she starts to play the song he opens his eyes and looks up at the sky, as the melody goes through his head. As the melody goes on and on he suddenly closes his eyes, as his past comes back in front of his eyes...

Eleven years ago, Kage was a seven year old boy, living in an orphanage had no one. No friends, no one wanting to talk to him, due the fact that he at that time didn't know what was wrong with him. At that time the other children kept away from him. He was used to it, having his own corner in the room where he would sit with his head against the wall, mostly thinking of what is wrong with him. Everyday noticing that he has new scars on his chest or back. *Everything is wrong...* Kage would usually think of these words. He had a habit of walking through the halls, stoping in front of a room where he would always hear someone playing a violin. After the person stops playing the violin, Kage would quickly start walking away. Hearing the melody gave him something that he was looking for a long time... Strength. One day the door was slightly open, as he was listening to the melody he though about what the person looks like, playing the violin. He peeks through the opening of the door, seeing long red hair, a girl, playing the violin.

The flashback ends and he opens his eyes, looking at Mist, still listening to the melody. He looks at her now with more atention. *Maybe this is...* He thinks to himself, with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Mist
Level 1
Mist

A Lake - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lake   A Lake - Page 15 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:14 am

Mist keeps on playing her violin with her eyes closed, being one with her music for the moment, her music still being heard through out the area. After a bit of playing she slows down finishing playing the song, ending it nicely, the song she just played was a song she learned as a small child that she liked and as Mist was growing up in orphanage she just to play her violin in a room while most of the other kids played around, she sometimes play but was more interest in drawing and playing her violin and that fact she didn’t have much friends and also being she wasn’t like most of them since she’s a vampire, also she still can’t remember a part of her past.

Whenever Mist plays the song she was just playing, it reminds her of being in the orphanage and when she thinks of her past, she still wonders about the blank part she can’t seem to remember of before the age of 5. Mist opens her eyes and moves her hand on her hair that’s on the side tie, her hair is tie in both sides which she curls her hair with her fingers, still thinking then she decides to put her violin back in its case closing it and picks her art book holding it. She looks to Kage seeing he’s smiling at her “That song I played, is a favorite I learn as a child in a orphanage.” she says with a bit of a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Lake - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lake   A Lake - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Lake
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Academy :: Role Play Sections :: Nature's Province-
Jump to: