Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Academy

This is a school founded by a family of vampires, they fixed it up and has allowed not only vampires, but other races to join. so WELCOME ALL!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't RP until your character has been approved. Follow the guide lines.
Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom Spring10 Today's Weather: Sunny; 41°F with a small breeze of cool wind occasionally.
Remember to check the updates often!!!!!

Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Calypso
Level 1
Calypso

Character sheet
Health:
Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom Health1220/9999Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom Health10  (20/9999)
TP:
Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom Left_bar_bleue10/999Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom Empty_bar_bleue  (10/999)
EXP:
Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom Explef1020/100Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom Expemp10  (20/100)

Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom   Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:52 pm

Calypso's bedroom with her own bathroom attached and over to the side. She doesn't like people in here without her permission.
Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom Bedroo10

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Calypso
Level 1
Calypso

Character sheet
Health:
Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom Health1220/9999Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom Health10  (20/9999)
TP:
Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom Left_bar_bleue10/999Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom Empty_bar_bleue  (10/999)
EXP:
Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom Explef1020/100Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom Expemp10  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom   Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:08 pm

Calypso led Valgaav into her bedroom that also had a bathroom with it. "You can wash up in my bathroom since I haven't finished with taking care of the other bathroom." she said with a smile. She looked around her room and smiled. Her room and the bathroom that was her's was the only rooms she had finished because she took care of them the moment she had got the house.
Back to top Go down
Incubus-Valgaav Alamaster
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom   Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:13 pm

Valgaav nodded and walked inside the bathroom and he took off his boots showing off his big feet which made him laugh at himself.
"You got a pretty fine house here."
Valgaav sat at the end of the tub and he looked to his pants and he figured he should take a bath which would do. Turning on the shower he took off all his clothes and made sure to pull the curtain closed and while he stood in the shower he began washing his pants with his hair over his face as he smiled washing himself along with his clothes.

Back to top Go down
Calypso
Level 1
Calypso

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom   Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:22 pm

Calypso chuckled as she walked around her bedroom, making a mirror appear that showed her the inside of the bathroom as she sat down on the bed but frowned as she saw that the curtain that was also with the shower's clouded glass walling and door was pulled around. "Oh fooy." she frowned and made the mirror vanish. Calypso stood up and paced the room, waiting for him. "I'm leaving a robe hanging on the door." she said as she put a black silk robe for a man about his size on the inside of the bathroom door. She had used her reality gift to make a robe for him.
Back to top Go down
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom   Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:26 pm

Valgaav chuckled from behind the curtain feeling water go in his eyes.
"Thank you. You can always come in and join me you know?"
Valgaav tossed his pants and clothes out of the shower since they were clean but they needed to dry and so he enjoyed his time in the shower.

Back to top Go down
Calypso
Level 1
Calypso

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom   Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:29 pm

Calypso grinned "Sounds tempting but I'm already clean and dry so I don't have a reason for a shower right now." she said, her voice purring a bit. "But I look forward to when you step out. Give a call if you need anything. I mean that as in just speak up or really call." she grinned. "There are phones throughout the house to get a hold of other rooms and then there are normal house phones." she explained.
Back to top Go down
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom   Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Valgaav finished washing his hair as he started doing the rest of his body.
"Heh. I'll be out soon."
Valgaav finished the rest of his washing and go on the robe which was a bit snug on him not that he minded as he picked up his clothing which was still wet and he squeezed the water out of it as he walks on out with his hand ruffling his hair in hopes of drying it quicker.

Back to top Go down
Calypso
Level 1
Calypso

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom   Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:37 pm

Calypso was sitting on her bed when she saw Valgaav walk out of the bathroom. She grinned, quite pleased that the robe seemed a bit small since she could see a bit more. "Oh yes, you look quite spectacular now that you're clean." she grinned as she got up and walked over to him a bit sultry like.
Back to top Go down
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom   Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:42 pm

Valgaav took a hold of her cheeks and he smiled demonically.
"I'm glad you find me interesting."
Valgaav kissed her forehead purring like a large cat.

Back to top Go down
Calypso
Level 1
Calypso

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom   Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:47 pm

Calypso grinned and ran her index finger down over what was visible of his chest. "Even though I'm probably seeming to be a child at times to you?" she asked, testing to see what words he would use for his answer. She grinned, listening to him purr like an over large and human looking cat. She then had a mental image of him licking milk from a bowl and it took a lot of her will power to keep herself from bursting out in laughter at the image of such a large and built man bent down on the floor trying to imitate a house cat lapping up milk.
Back to top Go down
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom   Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:55 pm

Valgaav chuckled as he replied.
"I think you are quite mature for your age"
Valgaav licked her cheek and hummed quite amused before walking around her and sitting in the bed and grinning.

Back to top Go down
Calypso
Level 1
Calypso

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom   Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:00 pm

"Oh? So you have a feeling you know a relative area of what my age is?" she asked as she chuckled, feeling his tongue against her cheek before she turned to watch him sit on her bed. Calypso chuckled as she walked over to him, her hips swaying a bit before she sat down on the bed next to him. She put her fingers under his chin and to turn his head a bit as she leaned around to look at his cheek she had doodled on earlier to see if her drawing had lived through to wash only to find that his cheek was bare of any mark that had been there from her marker.
Back to top Go down
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom   Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:02 pm

Valgaav closed his eyes as he grinned before opening his eyes lightly and he leaned in to kiss her chin and smiled.
"I take it you are liking my company?"
Valgaav looked at her eyes finding them quite interesting.

Back to top Go down
Calypso
Level 1
Calypso

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom   Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:13 pm

Calypso grinned "Of course. Wouldn't have let you in, especially into my own bathroom and bedroom if I didn't." she said, emerald eyes shining as she looked at Valgaav. She crossed her legs slowly to lean over to him. "If I recall you said you were an incubus correct?" she asked with a grin. "Are you sure I interest you? After all, I'm just a little angel, you know, pure and all that jazz according to human myths and beliefs pretty much. An incubus-or succubus for females right?-seems much more interesting"
Back to top Go down
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom   Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:17 pm

Valgaav wiggles his right finger as he purrs out demoncially.
"Opposites attract. That is what I believe in."
Valgaav leans in taking a strand of her hair through his clawed fingers and kisses it softly.
"Besides, being a Incubus means that I am not picky. Eventually I'll find my one and only girl and so I must give all girls here a chance. After all I like girls who show a bit more emotional difference than others. If you catch my drift?"

Back to top Go down
Calypso
Level 1
Calypso

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom   Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:23 pm

Calypso grinned more as she listened to his purr. "Perhaps I catch it, but who knows?" she grinned. "I hope you find one to your liking though." she said. Like him, she'd pretty much drift around until she found someone to settle on, she wasn't a typical angel, in fact she didn't like much things that angels did present day times. She'd rather go to a club and play guitar while singing instead, she actually did that at times. But that wasn't the only thing she liked. She liked having a good time and random acts so to her at least, it wasn't surprising when her eyes flashed red and an ice cube appeared behind Valgaav, dropping down to slide down the back of his robe if he didn't move or notice it.
Back to top Go down
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom   Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:28 pm

Valgaav didn't seem to be thinking at the time for he thought that Calypso's hair was different from his own but it was to be expected after all he was a demon and she a angel.
"So, do you like me?"
Valgaav asked this curiously as he raised a eyebrow his hair still a bit damp from being in the shower. Not only that but his clothes were left in the chair in the bathroom and so he guessed it will take some time for them to dry.

Back to top Go down
Calypso
Level 1
Calypso

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom   Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:35 pm

"Of course, what kind of woman wouldn't like what she can't have? Or what she thinks she won't be able to." she said honestly as she smiled at him. She spoke her mind on pretty much everything, this included. Calypso had a feeling she'd be part of the tide this time. He'd find someone else that suited his fancies was what she figured. Even she knew that at times she was childish. Pretty much recklessly childish when she was sad since she hated to cry in front of most people. The ice cube that she had made appear dropped down slowly, sliding down the back under the robe to rub against his skin since he hadn't seemed to move or notice it. She grinned and moved one of her hands to touch the one that was holding strands of her strawberry blond hair.
Back to top Go down
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom   Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:38 pm

Valgaav grinned as he let go of her hair and brought himself closer to her his expression quite harmless in appearance.
"Who knows I may choose to be with you, after all your going against your angelic rules."
Valgaav always loved rebellious angels since they were the most fun to be with, pretty much all the time.

Back to top Go down
Calypso
Level 1
Calypso

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom   Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:44 pm

Calypso chuckled "It seemed like it would end up being so much fun though to go against them, and it is too." she grinned and moved one of her hands behind him to press the cold ice against his back to see if he'd react to it. Her wings tinged a bit more red as she chuckled "Hmm suppose there is always that chance. I think I'll look forward to finding out rather or not. The ride might be fun."
Back to top Go down
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom   Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:48 pm

Valgaav shivered and he laughed lightly.
"Enjoying the ride is always fun."
Valgaav rested his head near her head as he purred lightly not only that but the ice made him feel a little bit to cold. He guessed he would feel that way since he got out of the shower.

Back to top Go down
Calypso
Level 1
Calypso

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom   Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:52 pm

Calypso chuckled "Cold?" she asked in a voice that was overly innocent. She turned her head to kiss his head softly as she rubbed his back, conveniently with the same hand that was pressing the ice cube against him. "Want to warm up?" she asked in a purr, nuzzling her head against his a bit, her emerald eyes flashing because of the lighting in the room.
Back to top Go down
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom   Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:56 pm

Valgaav lightly felt like a child which made him chuckle.
"Yes, I would like to warm up."
Valgaav glanced up lightly curious with a bit of a demonic grin over his feature which made him feel quite fine.

Back to top Go down
Calypso
Level 1
Calypso

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom   Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:00 pm

Calypso grinned a bit devilishly, ironic since she was an angel but then again, she wasn't ordinary. "Want me to get you a blanket? Hmmm little boy?" she tested playfully as she talked in a voice that would be given to a little child or pet even. She wondered what his reaction would be to that or if she would have to throw in a second option as she leaned closer to him, her chest close enough to his arm that it was barely touching in a way that would be way past personal space for most girls in that area.
Back to top Go down
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom   Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:03 pm

Valgaav growled humorously with a large grin to back it up.
"That is fine then again your body works just as fine."
Valgaav lifted his head glancing up to her and blinking once smiled as he lifted his forehead to rub against her chin like a domesticated house cat would do.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom   Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom Empty

Back to top Go down

Calypso's Bedroom plus private Bathroom
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next