Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Academy

This is a school founded by a family of vampires, they fixed it up and has allowed not only vampires, but other races to join. so WELCOME ALL!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't RP until your character has been approved. Follow the guide lines.
Just wanted to say ..... *waves* Spring10 Today's Weather: Sunny; 41°F with a small breeze of cool wind occasionally.
Remember to check the updates often!!!!!

Just wanted to say ..... *waves*

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Just wanted to say ..... *waves* Empty
PostSubject: Just wanted to say ..... *waves*   Just wanted to say ..... *waves* EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 5:08 pm

I am new to the site but i like it so far. I just finished posting my character info and wanted to stop in here and say hi to all.
Hope to see you soon
Back to top Go down
Ceres
Admin Level 3
Ceres

Character sheet
Health:
Just wanted to say ..... *waves* Health1255/9999Just wanted to say ..... *waves* Health10  (55/9999)
TP:
Just wanted to say ..... *waves* Left_bar_bleue45/999Just wanted to say ..... *waves* Empty_bar_bleue  (45/999)
EXP:
Just wanted to say ..... *waves* Explef1025/100Just wanted to say ..... *waves* Expemp10  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say ..... *waves*   Just wanted to say ..... *waves* EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 6:38 pm

I'm afraid that your app wasn't finished, you were missing the half of it that came after the dislikes area. I edited in for you to finish and am informing you here so that your app will not read it has been edited yet.

But welcome to the site, we hope you'll enjoy your stay ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say ..... *waves*   Just wanted to say ..... *waves* EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 6:54 pm

I will finish it now... thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say ..... *waves*   Just wanted to say ..... *waves* Empty

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to say ..... *waves*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Academy :: OUT OF CHARACTER :: OOC:-
Jump to: