Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Academy

This is a school founded by a family of vampires, they fixed it up and has allowed not only vampires, but other races to join. so WELCOME ALL!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't RP until your character has been approved. Follow the guide lines.
Plots!!! Spring10 Today's Weather: Sunny; 41°F with a small breeze of cool wind occasionally.
Remember to check the updates often!!!!!

Plots!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ceres
Admin Level 3
Ceres

Character sheet
Health:
Plots!!! Health1255/9999Plots!!! Health10  (55/9999)
TP:
Plots!!! Left_bar_bleue45/999Plots!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (45/999)
EXP:
Plots!!! Explef1025/100Plots!!! Expemp10  (25/100)

Plots!!! Empty
PostSubject: Plots!!!   Plots!!! EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:10 pm

Submit your ideas for plots here. Make them be whatever you want as long as you don't type out your character specific for the main role. Now, here's the catch. Since it is your idea of a plot, if there is a main role sort of thing and you want it, you'll be the first asked for the part. Such as, big evil person, if you want the part and its in your idea of a plot, you'll be asked. You'll be able to submit your ideas for other people's parts within the plot but leave a large span of stuff so that everyone can participate. Remember, this is to add excitement to the RP world.

If any of this is unclear, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Gerrard
Level 1

Location : right behind you, laughing as you ragequit on a forum

Character sheet
Health:
Plots!!! Health1210/9999Plots!!! Health10  (10/9999)
TP:
Plots!!! Left_bar_bleue10/999Plots!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/999)
EXP:
Plots!!! Explef1020/100Plots!!! Expemp10  (20/100)

Plots!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots!!!   Plots!!! EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:46 pm

yay you were thinking of what I said when i mentioned big evil antagonists!

Antagonists: Any Pure-Blood Vampires... possibly a few demons (EVIL Characters required)
Protagonists: Everything else

Antagonist Plot: Pure blood vampires led by (ANTAGONST X... x as in fill in the blank with whoever gets the main antagonist part... though I really want it.. ^__^) have had enough of the large array of species present at the academy and wishes to eliminate them due to hatred of the inferior races. The Pure bloods will work with some eviler races to achieve their goals of purification of the academy.

Protagonist Plot: Non-Vampires realizes that humans and others are dissapearing from the area, investigate how/why, possibly find out about the purification going on in the school and tries to stop it

Yeah.. I think thats about it
Back to top Go down
Ceres
Admin Level 3
Ceres

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

Plots!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots!!!   Plots!!! EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 8:30 pm

Seeing that this one has been the only one submitted within 21 days (3 weeks) I will be talking to Elena about it and then of course you to see if we can get the plot fully active.
Back to top Go down
Ceres
Admin Level 3
Ceres

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:

Plots!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots!!!   Plots!!! EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:37 pm

Well, seeing as this never got around to being put to attention, I'm gonna approach another topic.

It's fine to see people start plots amongst themselves or groups of people but if you're going to have a plot that effects the view or a race in general, please talk to an admin about your plot. Don't go making plots that could involve races (Liking them being hunted by something or someone important to the race coming) and not share it with an admin because then you go an involve other people and they got no clue what's going on or even an overview of the 'plot' you may have going. So talk to an admin about it. Don't involve people in non-site wide plots if they don't want to be or have no clue as to what is going on. And avoid plots dealing with races as a whole. You can't view a whole race as something or have something happen to them because as much as we admins try to keep all the views the same, people have different views of different races. So if you're going to have a group sort of plot because you don't want to tell an admin about it, fine but don't involve races as a whole, keep it to your own little group.

Any questions, feel free to ask via PM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plots!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots!!!   Plots!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Plots!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Academy :: Information Point :: Rules and Upcoming Events-
Jump to: