Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Academy

This is a school founded by a family of vampires, they fixed it up and has allowed not only vampires, but other races to join. so WELCOME ALL!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't RP until your character has been approved. Follow the guide lines.
Fighting Tournament Spring10 Today's Weather: Sunny; 41°F with a small breeze of cool wind occasionally.
Remember to check the updates often!!!!!

Fighting Tournament

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ceres
Admin Level 3
Ceres

Character sheet
Health:
Fighting Tournament Health1255/9999Fighting Tournament Health10  (55/9999)
TP:
Fighting Tournament Left_bar_bleue45/999Fighting Tournament Empty_bar_bleue  (45/999)
EXP:
Fighting Tournament Explef1025/100Fighting Tournament Expemp10  (25/100)

Fighting Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Fighting Tournament   Fighting Tournament EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:05 pm

Fighting Tournament Fight11
That's right members, the event by the results of the poll has been decided. A fighting tournament will be held. This will give you a chance to have your character go up in level and become an experienced fighter.

In this tournament, since it is the first, everything will be aloud to be used, meaning gifts, techniques, and weapons. Matches will be one on one unless someone asks for a two on two and all participants agree. An administrator, more than likely myself if I am not participating currently in a match, will watch over the matches to insure that they are fair.

You may only use techniques that have been approved by an administrator and that you have reached the level of.

MP will NOT be used in these matches, HP only. When your character's HP hits 0 they won't die but will be knocked out/pass out. You may choose to give up during a match if you so desire.

Matches will be timed, thus another reason for an administrator to watch. The length of the matches has yet to be determined.

When using techniques, like any other actual battle, you must copy and paste the information for the technique(s) that you are having your character use within the post that the technique is being used. Also at the bottom of your post in parentheses, keep a running total of your character's HP. If you don't understand any of this then please contact me, Ceres.

The date, time, location, and length of matches, will be posted at a later date. If you decide that you wish to participate in the tournament, please PM me, Ceres, or Evangeline so that your name may be added to the tournament participants list.

The grand prize of this tournament will be extra EXP, beside the exp that you gain in the battles and possibly something else as a surprise.

Participants

Back to top Go down

Fighting Tournament
Page 1 of 1