Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Academy

This is a school founded by a family of vampires, they fixed it up and has allowed not only vampires, but other races to join. so WELCOME ALL!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't RP until your character has been approved. Follow the guide lines.
Lower part of home - Page 2 Spring10 Today's Weather: Sunny; 41°F with a small breeze of cool wind occasionally.
Remember to check the updates often!!!!!

Lower part of home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Neytiri
Level 1
Neytiri

Character sheet
Health:
Lower part of home - Page 2 Health1220/9999Lower part of home - Page 2 Health10  (20/9999)
TP:
Lower part of home - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/999Lower part of home - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/999)
EXP:
Lower part of home - Page 2 Explef1020/100Lower part of home - Page 2 Expemp10  (20/100)

Lower part of home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Lower part of home   Lower part of home - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:34 am

First topic message reminder :

The lower part of Neytiri's all natural home. (Nikita's part of the home.) Connected to the upper part of the home.

Lower part of home - Page 2 Home20or20house20built20with20nature20over20a20river-2
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
亮 穂高
Level 1
亮 穂高

PostSubject: Re: Lower part of home   Lower part of home - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:40 pm

Akira blinks and rubs his neck not really aware of scars or signs of them of any kind on his neck. He blinks silently before smirking a bit for he was alright, Akira never complained about pain or if he was hurt cause that wasn't really in his nature.
Back to top Go down
Neytiri
Level 1
Neytiri

Character sheet
Health:
Lower part of home - Page 2 Health1220/9999Lower part of home - Page 2 Health10  (20/9999)
TP:
Lower part of home - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/999Lower part of home - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/999)
EXP:
Lower part of home - Page 2 Explef1020/100Lower part of home - Page 2 Expemp10  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lower part of home   Lower part of home - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:57 pm

Neytiri shook her head and walked over to the opening near her bed where she can see the 40 ft drop down. She growled and jumped over the wooden bar then keeps people from falling over the edge. Dropping down and landing in a small yet deep body of water. "[color=green}What does she want with me? I've done nothing to her, yet.[/color]"Neytiri said to herself as she swam over to the land and ran off away from her home and ran after Amunet.

Nikita's eyes widened and he ran after her.
Back to top Go down
Masa Daemon
Level 1
Masa Daemon

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:
Lower part of home - Page 2 Explef100/100Lower part of home - Page 2 Expemp10  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lower part of home   Lower part of home - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:16 pm

Masa shivered.
Not with fear, nor out of the coldness and tense atmosphere that soon followed the place. No, its with excitement.
You could tell by his widen eye and somewhat mencing grin that he wanted to go and watch the battle that will surely comes. Well, Masa is part of a society where power is how you get through where he lives. So it's surely understandable that he wanted to know his, possible, enemies, or, possible, friend's fighting skills and style. Masa is just like that.

"I wonder what's going to happen?" He asked mostly to himself, eyeing the spot on where he left and wonder if he should go after here....but then again..

His smirk coming to a line on his face, he looked at Akira. He didn't know, even though he knows that Akira is a very strong human, if the boy could handle it or not. Nor does he know that if it would be a good idea for the human to become part of this fight. He wasn't sure if he wanted to know.

"What now Akira?" Masa asked his human friend, now complete calm and stoic, as if this truely did bore him in an instant.
Back to top Go down
亮 穂高
Level 1
亮 穂高

PostSubject: Re: Lower part of home   Lower part of home - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:21 pm

Akira blinks and he shrugs looking to Masa as he looked away some what shyly. He wanted to go after her to but in the same time it wasn't his business. "I'm not sure, Masa-kun. If you want to go then you can but I'll go somewhere else. I'm as you can say not good in these situations" Akira ment every word as he stood up and walks off with his head down.

For a second or so, Akira couldn't really do much. In turn he is strong but Akira knew that he'd only slow Masa down and thus ran off in a random direction.
Back to top Go down
Masa Daemon
Level 1
Masa Daemon

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:
Lower part of home - Page 2 Explef100/100Lower part of home - Page 2 Expemp10  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lower part of home   Lower part of home - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:30 pm

Masa raised his eyebrow as he watched Akira ran off, and with even so much of a goodbye.

Akira is no doubtfully pretty emotional in Masa's eyes, but still, the kid knows what type of situation to get into and to not get into. Akira is a smart man, and Masa could respect him for that.
But Masa is a bit concern about how these humans can turn these situation a bit wrong towards the direction. Well, Masa has enough drama for one day. He doesn't need anymore. He'll be back to train Akira out of his shy state a little so he could at least be able to answer someone's simple question. He has no doubt that Akira can, but the boy's shyness is a bit too extreme to him sometimes.

"That's it, I'm going home. If I get into the human's girl situation, I'm sure more drama is to come!" Masa exclaimed as he throw his hands up in the air, exiting out of the home, but sighed as he knows this wouldn't be the last time he'll be in this kind of situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lower part of home   Lower part of home - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lower part of home
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2