Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Academy

This is a school founded by a family of vampires, they fixed it up and has allowed not only vampires, but other races to join. so WELCOME ALL!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't RP until your character has been approved. Follow the guide lines.
The Eastern Balcony Spring10 Today's Weather: Sunny; 41°F with a small breeze of cool wind occasionally.
Remember to check the updates often!!!!!

The Eastern Balcony

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ceres
Admin Level 3
Ceres

Character sheet
Health:
The Eastern Balcony Health1255/9999The Eastern Balcony Health10  (55/9999)
TP:
The Eastern Balcony Left_bar_bleue45/999The Eastern Balcony Empty_bar_bleue  (45/999)
EXP:
The Eastern Balcony Explef1025/100The Eastern Balcony Expemp10  (25/100)

The Eastern Balcony Empty
PostSubject: The Eastern Balcony   The Eastern Balcony EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:02 pm

This balcony is similar to the Western one but faces east It's quite large for a balcony, able to hold three couples dancing without bumping into one another. The window like doors lead back into the Ballroom. There's a single, white marble bench that sits out on the balcony too the right side.

For the event, the doors will always be open to allow students and teachers in and out of the area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Balcony   The Eastern Balcony EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:31 pm

Raccoon Closed the door behind him as he got onto the balcony. He walks around the bench and sat there.. He sighed heavily as a weight has been lifted of his shoulders, but within a second the wait was back on. He shook his head. He leaned his head back looking at the stars. He was dressed in black shirt with a white waist coat and black trouser and shoes too. It wasn't much of a tux like most people, heck! I didn't even have Bow tie, or a normal tie.
Yet funny enough he was wearing black leather gloves, his mask just went across his eyes, simple black one with white around the edges.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Balcony   The Eastern Balcony EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:25 pm

Raccoon ruffled his black hair and sighed. He was beginning to understand why he, himself didn't like masked balls.. But then again it was always hard for him. Ah well... He'll get everyone together later for a drinking game.. He was thinking about it. His eyes still searched the sky ''Their bright to night.'' He tilts his head looking at the stars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Balcony   The Eastern Balcony EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:41 pm

Raven walked straight from the hall to the ballroom and crossed over to the eastern balcony, most only because she saw the door had been closed and so she opened it to keep others knowing that the area was aloud to go to. She blinked as she opened the door, confused because she could have sworn it was open before then she noticed one of the party people sitting out on the bench on the balcony "Oh hello" she said as she blinked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Balcony   The Eastern Balcony EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:46 pm

Raccoon tilts his head back, then sees the Raven from earlier, yet in his vision upside down due to him leaning his head back. ''Yo..'' Then leans his head foreword again. So the Raven came out side huh? To him she seemed slightly surprised that he was out here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Balcony   The Eastern Balcony EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:50 pm

Raven was a bit surprised, she had been more of thinking that the time she used wind earlier, much earlier, that she may have accidentally shut the window like door to the balcony, she forgot to think that someone may have walked out and just shut it. Raven walked to the edge of the eastern balcony and leaned on the marble railing of it as she felt a soft cool breeze on her face. The temperature had dropped, it was showing it was going on winter. There was even a decent chance of snow. "So what's up?" she asked casually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Balcony   The Eastern Balcony EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:57 pm

His eyes watched the female walk around and lean against the marble railings. Raccoon didn't seem disturbed by the wind in fact, he seemed pretty carefree. ''Well I was thinking, Why the hell did I come to this ball in the first place..'' He told the Raven. That was true why did he come?... Cause he was bored? Properly one of the major yes there but still.. Why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Balcony   The Eastern Balcony EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:11 pm

"I ask myself that quite a few times." she said with a shrug of her shoulders. "But I need to be here in a way, I know that." she added. It had been the deceased principal's wish to have a party like this, Raven just wanted to help the others with making it work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Balcony   The Eastern Balcony EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:23 pm

Raccoon went silent.. His eyes were closed, thinking about what he didn't want to think about. He spent part of the night not thinking at all. But now he's thinking exactly what he didn't want. ''For the principle.'' He added. That was true.. He rose up from the bench and walks over and stands next to her with open eyes. His eyes were still on the night sky, he could clearly see Sirius, Canopus and Alpha Centauri. The three brightest stars out there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Balcony   The Eastern Balcony EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:30 pm

Raven nodded and sighed before she pulled herself up and sat on the railing, her feet and legs still inside the balcony area so she was at an angle but she used it to look up at the sky to see the stars he was looking at. Despite the cloudy and cool night, three stars stood out. "Anyway" she said, breaking the silence. "She's gone, may be rude and blunt but it's true, at least physically speaking but I don't think she'd want so many dwelling on things so long. I heard she was found with a smile on her face. So I theory that she knew what was coming but didn't stop it, maybe she had something in mind, knowing her. " she shrugged and closed her eyes, though the mask made it impossible to tell because she had chose one that hid her eyes. "But it's just a kind of theory, till then, just have to go on with things. I heard she had kids though, I feel sorry for them if it's true she had them. Anyway, now staying on the subject is my fault." she sighed and pulled out a bottle of strong red wine that wasn't being served inside "Want some?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Balcony   The Eastern Balcony EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:48 pm

''Don't fall of that.'' He told her seeing her getting onto the railings. After all she might be dressed as a Raven, but she wasn't one.. Well actually e couldn't tell but still. He wanted no accidents to happen to night. He stayed silent then she had her little side off topic about the principle. He didn't put a word in about her. Till she offered him wine. He smirked. ''Now.. I don't know If I should ask where you pulled that out from or Thank you for finally having a decent drink in this place.'' He said looking at Raven. He smirked, it appeared charmingly on his lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Balcony   The Eastern Balcony EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:05 pm

"I'm not gonna fall" she said easily with a grin then laughed at what he said about her pulling out the wine. "Yeah, let's not go on that topic." then she pulled out two glasses. "So you want some or not? I'll only offer so many times before I drink it all. I like the stuff when it's good and has more of a kick to it than what has to be served in there." she said, jerking her head in the direction of the ballroom to indicate the place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Balcony   The Eastern Balcony EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:20 pm

''Yeah pour me a glass.'' He took both glasses holding them so she could pour the wine in the glasses. ''Of course it'll low alcohol wine in there... So what are we toasting too?'' He asked looking at the Raven girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Balcony   The Eastern Balcony EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:23 pm

Raven poured the wine as she thought a bit. "Hmmm....I don't know. Good wine?" she asked and laughed a bit as she finished pouring the red wine evenly into the glasses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Balcony   The Eastern Balcony EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:31 pm

Raccoon chuckled, yet didn't shake the wines as he chuckled. ''Why not.'' he smirked.He waited for her to put the bottle down then as soon as she had done that he hands her glass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Balcony   The Eastern Balcony EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:43 pm

Raven smiled and took her glass then held it to toast with him "To good wine then." she said happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Balcony   The Eastern Balcony EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:48 pm

He smiled for a change then smirk, yet his smile was still charming. ''To good wine.'' He held out his glass to her and they clinked together. Then the Raccoon started to down the wine quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Balcony   The Eastern Balcony EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:53 pm

Raven tilted her head back a bit as she downed her glass of wine and didn't stop until her glass was empty. Then she sat up straight and let out a content sigh and smiled "That tastes good." she said happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Balcony   The Eastern Balcony EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:49 am

Raccoon's wine was as good as gone from his glass. He sighed feeling that it was much better going down into his throat then anything else from this night. ''Your right it is good, made in Paris?'' He asked where the wine was made from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Balcony   The Eastern Balcony EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:49 am

Raven shrugged her shoulders a bit. "Paris or Egypt. I just grabbed from my shelf at home because they're stronger than the one's here." she said then licked her lips "I'm saying the Paris one, my one from Egypt has more of a bite to it, probably should have grabbed it, goes back further."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Balcony   The Eastern Balcony EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:59 am

''So you've traveled then, Raven?'' he guessed due to she mentioned egypt.His head turned and looked down at her. Just looking at her. He took in the dress and her mask, trying in his mind to work out the person. But then again raccoon knew there were more people around lately then normal.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Monteverde
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
The Eastern Balcony Health1220/9999The Eastern Balcony Health10  (20/9999)
TP:
The Eastern Balcony Left_bar_bleue10/999The Eastern Balcony Empty_bar_bleue  (10/999)
EXP:
The Eastern Balcony Explef100/100The Eastern Balcony Expemp10  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Balcony   The Eastern Balcony EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:41 am

With a small, red book on her lap, Teresa sat with her ankles crossed on the white marble bench flipping slowly through it's pages. A small stack of two books rested besides her. The sun felt warm on her skin; only a few coulds would occationally block it's light. The air was fresh, and carried the scent of flowers from the ground below. It truely felt like the perfect day to be outdoors for her.
Back to top Go down
Madara
Level 1
Madara

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
The Eastern Balcony Left_bar_bleue10/999The Eastern Balcony Empty_bar_bleue  (10/999)
EXP:
The Eastern Balcony Explef1010/100The Eastern Balcony Expemp10  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Balcony   The Eastern Balcony EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:54 am

Madara had been walking through the academy at his own past taking in the old architecture, funny he almost as old as this building.
He sighs stepping out of the ball room and entering onto the eastern balcony.
He left the door only an inch open. Madara walked to the balcony wall/railings and leant on them sighing. He was getting tired. He was getting old. His forever young look didn't help him. His wife has died once already and been 'recreated' yet for him, he has never really had the satisfaction of a real death, he's been close yet get yanks away from the peace of the dead, to be alive again.. His ability to Regeneration a never ending cyle unless of course his head was removed from his body..

Madara sighed.
Back to top Go down
http://demoniccity.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Madara
Level 1
Madara

Character sheet
Health:
TP:
EXP:
The Eastern Balcony Explef1010/100The Eastern Balcony Expemp10  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Balcony   The Eastern Balcony EmptySat May 28, 2011 3:02 pm

Madara then looks down to his hands on the cement railings. His pale hands that perfectly un harmed, no matter what now had a scare across his hand. ''I'm loosing my touch.''He says outloud to himself. He breathed in deeply as the had that has a scare on clenched into a tight fist.
Back to top Go down
http://demoniccity.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Elena
Head Admin Level 2
Head Admin Level 2
Elena

Character sheet
Health:
The Eastern Balcony Health1240/9999The Eastern Balcony Health10  (40/9999)
TP:
The Eastern Balcony Left_bar_bleue20/999The Eastern Balcony Empty_bar_bleue  (20/999)
EXP:
The Eastern Balcony Explef1040/100The Eastern Balcony Expemp10  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Balcony   The Eastern Balcony EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:53 pm

Elena walked up behind Madara and told his hands, one of her hands were placing themselves between Madaras fingers of the unclenched fist, as her other hand just was placed over Madara's fist as if she was trying to hold it still. "What is wrong my love?" Elena asked him curiously while she laid her head down over his back, listening to him breathe.
Back to top Go down
https://vampireacademy.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Balcony   The Eastern Balcony Empty

Back to top Go down

The Eastern Balcony
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Academy :: Role Play Sections :: Vampire Academy :: Central Wing-
Jump to: