Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Academy

This is a school founded by a family of vampires, they fixed it up and has allowed not only vampires, but other races to join. so WELCOME ALL!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't RP until your character has been approved. Follow the guide lines.
Moonlight Bridge - Page 11 Spring10 Today's Weather: Sunny; 41°F with a small breeze of cool wind occasionally.
Remember to check the updates often!!!!!

Moonlight Bridge

Go down 
+11
F'ral Silver-Tongue
Incubus-Valgaav Alamaster
vitality
Karasu Nacht
Felicity
prettyman
Mitsuko Mona
Vanessa Heart
Ceres
Twilightwolf26
Elena
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Elena
Head Admin Level 2
Head Admin Level 2
Elena

Character sheet
Health:
Moonlight Bridge - Page 11 Health1240/9999Moonlight Bridge - Page 11 Health10  (40/9999)
TP:
Moonlight Bridge - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue20/999Moonlight Bridge - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/999)
EXP:
Moonlight Bridge - Page 11 Explef1040/100Moonlight Bridge - Page 11 Expemp10  (40/100)

Moonlight Bridge - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Moonlight Bridge   Moonlight Bridge - Page 11 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 7:44 am

First topic message reminder :

This bridge was made back in the early 16th century, a witch from back then had cast a spell on the bridge to made it shine at night while the moon was out.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://vampireacademy.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Bridge   Moonlight Bridge - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:22 pm

Valgaav chuckled at what she asked and placed his arms on both sides of her.
"The name is Valgaav Alamaster. The new PE teach. You are?"
Valgaav's cigar was lowered a bit from his lips as he looks to her amused as well as entertained.

Back to top Go down
vitality
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Bridge   Moonlight Bridge - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:25 pm

* she looks to him *

I'm Lilly , I'm a warrior on my clan there's only a few of us left and that my mother and my baby sister me and my mother are pure and my did is half but I'm the last warrior my mothers the last priestess
Back to top Go down
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Bridge   Moonlight Bridge - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:32 pm

Valgaav places her in a bear hug as he chuckled some what more entertained than he had been from before.
"Really. Nice to meet you."
Valgaav took his cigar out of his mouth using his left hand and placing his clawed hands under her chin he kisses her cheek softly before grinning with his eyes closed.

Back to top Go down
F'ral Silver-Tongue
Level 1
F'ral Silver-Tongue

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Bridge   Moonlight Bridge - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:32 pm

F'ral's purple eyes glowed slightly, as he watched the man touch his niece. He didn't do anything yet, just waited till the opportune moment. Waited for the hunter to do something wrong.
Back to top Go down
vitality
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Bridge   Moonlight Bridge - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:36 pm

* she blushes and gathers self*

Umm.. S.so ur a teacher then?
Back to top Go down
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Bridge   Moonlight Bridge - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:40 pm

Valgaav smirked to her and nodded lightly.
"Yes. Why do you ask?"
Valgaav let her go for he felt like someone was there and he figured to play it cool, after all it maybe another interesting character. Valgaav leaned against the railing placing his cigar back in his mouth as he looked to her with his sunglasses hiding his slitted gray hues.

Back to top Go down
F'ral Silver-Tongue
Level 1
F'ral Silver-Tongue

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Bridge   Moonlight Bridge - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:41 pm

F'ral shook lightly, as he watched the man talk to his niece, and kiss her cheeks, and all this other stuff. He was going to rip the man apart if he got the chance, but he still waited for when the man messed up.
Back to top Go down
vitality
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Bridge   Moonlight Bridge - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:43 pm

* she relaxes a bit*

Well couse my mother is a teacher there as well... So I was just wonder..so what are you may I ask?
Back to top Go down
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Bridge   Moonlight Bridge - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:49 pm

"Incubus as well as a Hunter."
Valgaav was calm, cool, and at the same time feeling a bit dark. Valgaav shifted his left hand up to the back of his neck and rubbed it. Valgaav was in love with this school and the people weren't so bad either after all there are a lot of cute characters around.
"Tell your mother and all them that I said hi."
Valgaav didn't want to be a bad influence of any kind, and if her mother is a teacher here he may know her after all he loves the teachers here.

Back to top Go down
vitality
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Bridge   Moonlight Bridge - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:54 pm

* she smiles*

I sure will she just had a baby and is in the hospital now she won't be bale to teach for a while so I'm just out wasting time.. She adopted me.. I don't have any real family and sence there are so few of us she took me in
Back to top Go down
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Bridge   Moonlight Bridge - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:58 pm

Valgaav nodded slightly as he hummed out lightly.
"I see, tell me are you liking the school so far?"
Valgaav glanced to her his actions a bit more calmer than most, but releasing smoke he was glad she wasn't his height for he was 6'12 and that would cause some problems but seeing she isn't his height was good for she wouldn't suffer the fums or so he thought. Valgaav smiled showing his fangs a bit for he was enjoying this chat.

Back to top Go down
vitality
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Bridge   Moonlight Bridge - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:04 pm

* she smiles to him*

Oh.. I'm not a student I'm a wonder .. I was just adopted here recently and I'm not sure but I think she might want me to join but I'm not sure.. It's odd being in a family after being alone and fighting for so long.. It just fills hard to fit in and not meany people like me.. There afraid that sence my main perpus in life if fighting and killing that I'll kill them so the only friends I have at my family
Back to top Go down
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Bridge   Moonlight Bridge - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:13 pm

Valgaav sighed lightly shaking his head.
"I'm sorry, I don't think your a threat. I'm pretty sure you couldn't kill anyone but it is not like you could"
Valgaav chuckled some what silently as he wiggled his eyebrows at her.
"To me your quite attractive but that is just me and my taste in people. As you know I like both genders and well it makes my life interesting with new surprises."
Valgaav raised his right eyebrow after wiggling them both.
"So, what are you going to do after this? I bet you got yourself a very entertaining boyfriend."

Back to top Go down
F'ral Silver-Tongue
Level 1
F'ral Silver-Tongue

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Bridge   Moonlight Bridge - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:16 pm

F'ral sighed, and decided to take that moment to walk up, "Her mom is Aiyana Littlestar, the Magic Teacher." Putting himself protectively behind Vitality, he continued, "I am her uncle, F'ral Silver-Tongue."
Back to top Go down
vitality
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Bridge   Moonlight Bridge - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:18 pm

* she smiles to him and flexes her mussels to him*

Not kill any one.. I beg to differ Iv been killing and in wars sence I could walk..... But after this I dontbknow I don't have a boy friend and I never have really I'm always fighting and moving around I never have time for one.. I'd like on Thow to start our kind again... I know they would be half breed but half is Bette than none at all right

* she jumps and looks back back*

Uncle what are you doing here?
Back to top Go down
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Bridge   Moonlight Bridge - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:22 pm

Valgaav didn't show any emotion before he smirked. He could see that this man was interesting as well.
"M-hm, nice to meet ya."
Valgaav remained calm with hardly any emotion showing, he never showed much emotion at times. Valgaav was smoking silently looking between the two his sunglasses hiding his slitted hues.

Back to top Go down
vitality
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Bridge   Moonlight Bridge - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:26 pm

* she looks to her uncle*

What are you doing here and behind me no dought
Back to top Go down
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Bridge   Moonlight Bridge - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:30 pm

Valgaav didn't say anything for he figured personal matters should be delt with around family. He smirked lightly but it disappeared for he felt a sudden urge to take out his cigar, Valgaav took it out and sighed lightly but didn't say anything as he replaced it in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
F'ral Silver-Tongue
Level 1
F'ral Silver-Tongue

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Bridge   Moonlight Bridge - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:31 pm

F'ral smiled a bit, and said, "Keeping an eye on you. Hunters aren't to be trusted, trust me, I'm half Hunter." His eyes flashed orange briefly, before he turned to the Incubus, "I am doing this becauseher mother asked me too, and because her safety is my number one concern."
Back to top Go down
vitality
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Bridge   Moonlight Bridge - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:33 pm

* she looks back to him*

I'm sorry you have to look over my uncle he can be odd at times

* she looked to her uncle*

But I'm more than able to take care of my self you know
Back to top Go down
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Bridge   Moonlight Bridge - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:37 pm

Valgaav sighed with a faint look of disappointment.
"I see, well even so I guess we are done here."
Valgaav fixes his coat as well as his sword handle as he walks along the bridge away from the two, he wasn't great in these situations and he didn't want to fight over something so not amusing. Valgaav is the kind of guy that likes to talk to and flirt with people, but seeing that he wasn't going to get anything he decided to quit. Valgaav knew better not to put his nose in other peoples affairs and that is what makes him well different from the others here.

(Left topic.)
Back to top Go down
vitality
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Bridge   Moonlight Bridge - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:39 pm

* she crosses her arms and glares at her uncle*

Now look at what you did.. Finally some one wants to talk to me and you come and run him off
Back to top Go down
F'ral Silver-Tongue
Level 1
F'ral Silver-Tongue

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Bridge   Moonlight Bridge - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:49 pm

F'ral looked at her with a small glare, and said, "He may have seemed Nice, but Hunters are bad news, trust me. I've had my run-ins with them."
Back to top Go down
vitality
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Bridge   Moonlight Bridge - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:53 pm

* she looks away*

But you never know.. Have you ever thought that just mabe He might have just wanted to talk to me and not hurt me like you say all hunters do.. Ur half hunter so what you want to half hurt me to?
Back to top Go down
F'ral Silver-Tongue
Level 1
F'ral Silver-Tongue

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Bridge   Moonlight Bridge - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:56 pm

F'ral sighed, and said, "Yes. I am battling my instinct to hunt even now, Vitality. Its like an itching over my skin that I just can't scratch, but that guy, he was bad news, Vi. Trust me on this one, please." His eyes flashed orange again, and stayed this way. Glowing orange orbs shining out of the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Bridge   Moonlight Bridge - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Bridge
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next