Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Academy

This is a school founded by a family of vampires, they fixed it up and has allowed not only vampires, but other races to join. so WELCOME ALL!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't RP until your character has been approved. Follow the guide lines.
Dark Shore - Page 10 Spring10 Today's Weather: Sunny; 41°F with a small breeze of cool wind occasionally.
Remember to check the updates often!!!!!

Dark Shore

Go down 
+6
Selvina
Zeno
Kage
Inoto
Madara
Elena
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Elena
Head Admin Level 2
Head Admin Level 2
Elena

Character sheet
Health:
Dark Shore - Page 10 Health1240/9999Dark Shore - Page 10 Health10  (40/9999)
TP:
Dark Shore - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue20/999Dark Shore - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/999)
EXP:
Dark Shore - Page 10 Explef1040/100Dark Shore - Page 10 Expemp10  (40/100)

Dark Shore - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Dark Shore   Dark Shore - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://vampireacademy.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Adria
Level 1
Adria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Shore   Dark Shore - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:23 pm

Adria's grin became a bit more dark as she watched the man get closer. "Well to tell you the truth. I need a man. A real man, not one of those fakers."She said as she looked this man up and down, noticing all of his features, even his muscles. Finally she brought her eyes back up to the mans eyes and slightly smiled. "Can you help me get that?"She asked.
Back to top Go down
Incubus-Valgaav Alamaster
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Dark Shore   Dark Shore - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:25 pm

Valgaav's expression seemed well interested.
"Oh?"
Valgaav closed his eyes for he hadn't really thought about settling in yet, so he figured he could ask this women a few very personal questions.
"I probably could, but what would you do for this man per say?"

Back to top Go down
Adria
Level 1
Adria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Shore   Dark Shore - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:31 pm

Adria smirked and continued to look up at this mysterious man standing in front of her. "Well once I meet this man, then he shall find out."She said, turning her head and now looking towards the water of the dark shore.
Back to top Go down
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Dark Shore   Dark Shore - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:35 pm

Valgaav chuckled some what loudly which made it more of a laugh than a chuckle.
"Interesting, tell me something else. What do you think of me, it is apparent you don't like my smoking habits?"
Valgaav eyed her curiously but kept his smile on his very proud yet stern face.

Back to top Go down
Adria
Level 1
Adria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Shore   Dark Shore - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:45 pm

"I never said that I did not like your smoking habits. I do not mind it at all, just I do not smoke. And what I think of you? I think you are a man. And to prove if you are a real man or a faker, you would have to show me which one you really are." She said then looked at him. Adria placed her small hands over the mans arms, feeling his muscles lightly. "But just by looking at your features, you look as if you are one of those whom I would need. Can you prove to me that you are?" Adria asked with a grin as she removed her hands from his arms.
Back to top Go down
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Dark Shore   Dark Shore - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:53 pm

Valgaav was speechless as he watched this women. Being to speechless his cigar left his mouth entirely as he placed his large clawed hand against the girls chin his expression quite new. Valgaav knew he would eventually settle down with someone but this girl was wanting a man and since he hadn't had much luck with the girls or boys here for that matter what could he lose but his flirting habits which were more hard to get rid of than his smoking habits.
"The name is Valgaav Abyss Alamaster. I'm the P.E Teacher of this Academy. What is your name?"
Valgaav let out a animalistic growl which ment he was very interested in this womens boldness as well as challenge of being not a faker which he was but he could get rid of his habits of flirting with both genders. After all his proud nature wasn't going to let this wild fish of a women leave without showing her a bunch of affection from which he can not give to all the people here which ment everyone here is missing out.

Back to top Go down
Adria
Level 1
Adria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Shore   Dark Shore - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:03 pm

Adria smiled. "My name is Adria. Adria Zigana. It is a pleasure to finally know your name." Adria told him in response with a smile as well as a soft laugh. Adria actually found this man to be quite attractive and dangerous in a way, she loved dangerous men...to a point.
Back to top Go down
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Dark Shore   Dark Shore - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:09 pm

Valgaav grinned showing all of his cannines from top to bottom.
"Adria eh, interesting name for a bold yet darkly possessive women."
Valgaav used his other free arm bringing Adria's body flush against his strong build.
"Since we got that 'what you want, I want a man which isn't a faker' taken care of what do you want from me now?"

Back to top Go down
Adria
Level 1
Adria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Shore   Dark Shore - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:26 pm

Adria growled playfully as he pulled her up against his body. "Well if you do not mind. One of these will have to do for now."She said as she leaned in a bit and kissed Valgaav on the lips tenderly and parted their lips.
Back to top Go down
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Dark Shore   Dark Shore - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:31 pm

Valgaav blinked and growled some what.
"That is it? How on earth are you going to please your man if you can't put anymore feeling into it?"
Valgaav now realizing his cigar was gone made him face palm himself.
"By the jets ablaze I let it fall down again!"
Valgaav pouted some what before looking to Adria.
"Well, anyway I'm not sure if you are I guess you can say that desperate for a man if all he gets is a kiss? Did you know it makes me mad being placed on hold? I may have to attack a poor innocent soul that walks by."
Valgaav's eyes go wide and he laughed out loud making him sound a lot different from how he sounds all the time. In more words he sounded like some kind of man that just got slapped then had his head split in two and that is a very strange noise.

Back to top Go down
Adria
Level 1
Adria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Shore   Dark Shore - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:43 pm

Adria bent down and picked the cigar up off the ground, she stuck her tongue out and placed the tip of the cigar on the tip of her tongue, lighting the cigar. She then puts the cigar between her lips and puffs on it. "More feeling? Would you rather have it tenderly or more rough like a demon ripping someone to shreds? I could probably do it both ways. And these cigars are not very good tasting. So you can have it back." Adria told him as she removed the cigar from her lips and placed it between Valgaav's lips.
Back to top Go down
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Dark Shore   Dark Shore - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:47 pm

Valgaav blinked and he frowned.
"You have no taste buds!"
Valgaav chuckled before closing his eyes thinking on the concept. More rough or gentle. She was referring it to being gentle. He wasn't sure as he opened his eyes slowly.
"Honestly, I'm not sure what is going on so uh forget I even brought it up."
Valgaav narrowed his eyes for something was telling him that breaking his flirting habit was going to be hard since he has been doing it for over 800 years or more. Valgaav thought silently to himself. What could he do.

Back to top Go down
Adria
Level 1
Adria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Shore   Dark Shore - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:51 pm

Adria looked him up and down then removed herself from in front of Valgaar and started walking up the shore line where the water just barely hit her bare feet. "Men and their minds. Dont know what to do with them. I havent had a man in quite some time and I have forgotten what all a man likes and wants." Adria said to herself as she walked up the shoreline alone, with her hands placed over her hips.
Back to top Go down
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Dark Shore   Dark Shore - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:57 pm

Valgaav rubbed his head before grunting for he cuts his hand on his horn which he has done that more than once or so times. Valgaav placed his bleeding wrist to his lips as he sucks on his wound while smirking as he replies to Adria's response.
"Men are hard to read which is why we are aliens here, our touches so unexplained along with being filled with poison."
Valgaav chuckled amused as his cigar burns on.

Back to top Go down
Adria
Level 1
Adria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Shore   Dark Shore - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 12:07 am

Adria stopped and turned, looking at Valgaav as a harsh wind blew all around the two and parts of the water, making mist from the water hit the sand, rocks, Valgaav and Adria. "You are a very mysterious man, Valgaav. And I sure hope that I can get to know you much better than now." Adria told him from around 38 feet away from each other.
Back to top Go down
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Dark Shore   Dark Shore - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 12:10 am

Valgaav licked his upper lip out of random for he figured their would be blood on his lips but found none.
"I'm a mysterious, brutal, and seductive man. Did I also mention that I'm dangerous like a black skull widow in the after realms of which demons lay dorment until they are summoned? I'm also dark nature."
Valgaav looked to his wrist seeing it bleed a bit caused him to put it back in his mouth and lick it clean.

Back to top Go down
Adria
Level 1
Adria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Shore   Dark Shore - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 12:18 am

"That all may be true, but only true to you. For I have not seen any of that from you, yet. Would you care to show me?" Adria asked, standing where she stopped and with her hands remaining on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Dark Shore   Dark Shore - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 12:21 am

Valgaav lifted his lips from his wrist as he asked curiously.
"Which would you like to see first?"
Valgaav grinned humorously as he put his hand down for the wound had stopped bleeding but it still hurted like hell to him but he didn't mind it since he liked a little pain.

Back to top Go down
Adria
Level 1
Adria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Shore   Dark Shore - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 12:25 am

Adria sat on the sand and then laid on her side, still facing Valgaav and holding her head up with her hand as her elbow rested on the sand as a table. "Whichever you want to...." Adria told him in response and soon she just laid on her back with only her head turned to face him.
Back to top Go down
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Dark Shore   Dark Shore - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 12:28 am

Valgaav thought for a secound and chuckled for he didn't know what could show her after all he wasn't great at showing things. Maybe in class but not like this. Valgaav hummed as he thought to himself debating which to show Adria.

Last edited by Incubus-Valgaav Alamaster on Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adria
Level 1
Adria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Shore   Dark Shore - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 12:48 am

Adria watched him for a few more moments, only seeing him humming to himself. "Let me know when you think of one."She said as she quietly giggled and closed her eyes slowly, wanting to rest them for a few moments and also think deeply.
Back to top Go down
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Dark Shore   Dark Shore - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:05 pm

Valgaav's eyes narrowed a bit as he growled faintly humorous.
"This is annoying me..."
Valgaav sighed as he ruffled his hair and he looked to the ocean randomly as he smiled lightly. He could always show her his dangerous side, then again he had already did that. Valgaav slumped his arms down looking like a broken robot. He wasn't great on debating on what he should do since he is close to being 7'0 tall he so did look like a broken down large doll.

Back to top Go down
Adria
Level 1
Adria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Shore   Dark Shore - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 7:54 pm

Adria got up and walked over to Valgaav. "Aww. Now I'm just trying to have a little fun with you. But to me it looks as if you are far off from being interested." She told him while making a slight pouty face and turned around starting to walk back to where she was laying down.
Back to top Go down
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Dark Shore   Dark Shore - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:09 pm

Valgaav's eyes narrow a bit but he didn't say anything as he popped his neck and he smirked.
"Far from being interested. What makes you think that?"
Valgaav looked to Adria silently with his hair over his left shoulder, he at times thought about being interesting but if someone thought that he wasn't interesting made him think negative about himself. Not that he cared.

Back to top Go down
Adria
Level 1
Adria

PostSubject: Re: Dark Shore   Dark Shore - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:25 pm

Adria stopped and grinned but did not turn to face Valgaav. "It seems that you are not interested in having fun, so to me, you do not know how to have fun. Unless you can prove it to me....." Adria said, closing her eyes for a moment or two and continued to stand where she stopped as the grin remained placed upon her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Shore   Dark Shore - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Shore
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next