Vampire Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Academy

This is a school founded by a family of vampires, they fixed it up and has allowed not only vampires, but other races to join. so WELCOME ALL!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't RP until your character has been approved. Follow the guide lines.
YOUR IDEAD GO HERE!!! Spring10 Today's Weather: Sunny; 41°F with a small breeze of cool wind occasionally.
Remember to check the updates often!!!!!

YOUR IDEAD GO HERE!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elena
Head Admin Level 2
Head Admin Level 2
Elena

Character sheet
Health:
YOUR IDEAD GO HERE!!! Health1240/9999YOUR IDEAD GO HERE!!! Health10  (40/9999)
TP:
YOUR IDEAD GO HERE!!! Left_bar_bleue20/999YOUR IDEAD GO HERE!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/999)
EXP:
YOUR IDEAD GO HERE!!! Explef1040/100YOUR IDEAD GO HERE!!! Expemp10  (40/100)

YOUR IDEAD GO HERE!!! Empty
PostSubject: YOUR IDEAD GO HERE!!!   YOUR IDEAD GO HERE!!! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:33 am

^^ place your ideas in this topic
Back to top Go down
https://vampireacademy.rpg-board.net
Yumeri Mioenzawa
Level 1
Yumeri Mioenzawa

Character sheet
Health:
YOUR IDEAD GO HERE!!! Health1220/9999YOUR IDEAD GO HERE!!! Health10  (20/9999)
TP:
YOUR IDEAD GO HERE!!! Left_bar_bleue10/999YOUR IDEAD GO HERE!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/999)
EXP:
YOUR IDEAD GO HERE!!! Explef100/100YOUR IDEAD GO HERE!!! Expemp10  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: YOUR IDEAD GO HERE!!!   YOUR IDEAD GO HERE!!! EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:18 pm

Alright, Idea times!

^_^

Teacher To Teacher Lessons

Since, for the time being, there is a rather small amount of students, why don't the teachers be able to take lessons from other teachers? I'm sure a magic teacher can't know everything about history, and an english teacher know everything about sex education (for example).
It would be a good way to get the site going a bit, because as far as I can see, the site is rather stagnant as to the main aspect of it.

Advertisement for Compensation

This site needs more members! The total amount of people online up to this point of time, at the same time, was 11. I don't know about you, but that's not a lot. Let's try and get this site a little more popular by advertising? To get people motivated about doing so, they should receive a small reward for every frequent member (as in is on at least twice a week). There's thousands of things out there that people would be able to see the advertisement. For an example

Myspace
Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr
Youtube
Quizilla
DeviantArt
Plurk
Blogspot
other RPG sites
etc.

Weekly event updates

As of now, there isn't much to schedule, but how about we put up random ideas (put in the random idea section ^_^) as to events that could happen in the future every week. We could see which ideas all the members like and do not like. Everyone will be able to contribute (as long as there aren't too many at once) Less popular ideas will be voted down, but will be able to be put back into submission every week. We shouldn't repeat similar ideas more than 2 times in 3-4 months. (like dances.....) We can have all sorts of fun with that!

Well those are my ideas for now, thanks for listening; I hope you enjoy and consider them!
Back to top Go down
Yumeri Mioenzawa
Level 1
Yumeri Mioenzawa

Character sheet
Health:
YOUR IDEAD GO HERE!!! Health1220/9999YOUR IDEAD GO HERE!!! Health10  (20/9999)
TP:
YOUR IDEAD GO HERE!!! Left_bar_bleue10/999YOUR IDEAD GO HERE!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/999)
EXP:
YOUR IDEAD GO HERE!!! Explef100/100YOUR IDEAD GO HERE!!! Expemp10  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: YOUR IDEAD GO HERE!!!   YOUR IDEAD GO HERE!!! EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:38 pm

Woops, got another one n_n"

I wanna RP!

Well.... I've barely rp'ed on this site. I don't like to walk into people's conversations, especially when it's sorta intense or they're having a make out session or something. So, why don't we put up a topic in which people can post when they want to rp, what they're looking for in the rp, and so on. People can reply to it, so maybe I- i mean we (lol no i mean i) won't be so lonely n_n
Back to top Go down
Mitsuko Mona
Level 2
Mitsuko Mona

Character sheet
Health:
YOUR IDEAD GO HERE!!! Health1230/9999YOUR IDEAD GO HERE!!! Health10  (30/9999)
TP:
YOUR IDEAD GO HERE!!! Left_bar_bleue30/999YOUR IDEAD GO HERE!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (30/999)
EXP:
YOUR IDEAD GO HERE!!! Explef1010/100YOUR IDEAD GO HERE!!! Expemp10  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: YOUR IDEAD GO HERE!!!   YOUR IDEAD GO HERE!!! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:07 pm

how about some school events,like halloween or chrismas.or some other events like a tournament.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOUR IDEAD GO HERE!!!   YOUR IDEAD GO HERE!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

YOUR IDEAD GO HERE!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Academy :: OUT OF CHARACTER :: Random-ness :: Ideas-
Jump to: